Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself (9090 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Jheimz: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
A 32-Year-Old Ugandan lady called Lulu Jemimah got married to herself. True love and Relationships learnt that with just $2.62 she was able to get married to herself.

Her decision to marrying herself was as a result of parental pressure. Jemimah made the decision to marry herself in other to concentrate in her studies as a Master’s degrees student at Oxford University, England.

Her wedding only cost her $2.62, the amount she spent on transportation to the venue of the wedding. Her friend hired the wedding gown for her as a birthday present, her brother baked her wedding cake and the guests all paid for their individual bills at the bar where the ceremony took place. However, it is not clear whether the wedding was done by a religious minister or not.

RELATED: I'D RATHER BE ME

“My father wrote my wedding speech when I turned 16. Every birthday, my mother prays for me and in recent years this has included a plea for a good husband. Someone to take care of me. I decided to put them all at ease. I got married on my 32nd birthday to the one person I am certain will take care of me.” She said.

She did the wedding on her Birthday in company of some friends who wished her happy married life and Happy Birthday.

Visit: https://trueloveandrelationships..com/2020/06/the-32-year-old-lady-who-became-first.html

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Oluromantic: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shakara feminists, how market?

4 Likes

Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by matrix199(m): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
I'm sure those single guys are not worried
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
KILOKAMI MTCHEEE angry
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin That's great, it just happens that she outsmart me, I'm supposed to be the first kiss
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by culf: 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
got married to herself...how?
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by QVicky10(f): 12:11am On Jun 21, 2020
culf:
got married to herself...how?
I too I was wondering.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 21, 2020
Considering her age, she's no other than a 'frustrated lady'.

Wishing her a quick recovery from the injury caused by,,,,,

Multiple heartbreaks,,,I guessedtongue
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Slawormir: 12:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

A real niggarrr keep seeing and hearing shit in life

This is why i smoke weed all day all night

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by feedthenation(m): 12:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Something is not right upstairs
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by cromele: 12:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Very funny humans.

Meanwhile, see my signature for link to earn daily doing simple tasks. Limited offers available.
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by makeherscream(m): 1:04am On Jun 21, 2020
WTF sad
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

grin grin
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by BigJoe19: 2:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Good for her, atleast she spare one idiot niggarrr of his future problems.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Bluethong1(f): 3:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Things keep happening! Strange and wonderful no oo

How would she make s family? Who was the pastor or relatives that attended this?.?
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by McTobe(m): 3:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Tell her not to divorce so quick o

1 Like

Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Feminism's breakthrough, wow I'm impressed. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Silentgroper(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Mzrapper1. Is this you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Laughing but crying inside. Kinda poetic
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by EmmySparky(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2020
madness
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Vyzz: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2020
grin
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Juneasterweb11: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by stanliwise(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2020
QVicky10:
I too I was wondering.
self marriage also called sologamy.
Although it is not legally recognized in most(if not every) part of the world.
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by paulolee(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2020
are u fcking kidding me?? so much seriousness ontop her joke...happy marriage to urself bt i pray she wunt endup cheating on herself with anoda stick..
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by uchman(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

grin
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Raeheemwayne: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Kolomental.
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by rosy1992(f): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
GOOD FOR HER.
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by enshi(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Hrjr
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by enshi(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2020
She should do well to impregnate her self ooh
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by frozen70(f): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Jheimz:
A 32-Year-Old Ugandan lady called Lulu Jemimah got married to herself. True love and Relationships learnt that with just $2.62 she was able to get married to herself.

Her decision to marrying herself was as a result of parental pressure. Jemimah made the decision to marry herself in other to concentrate in her studies as a Master’s degrees student at Oxford University, England.

Her wedding only cost her $2.62, the amount she spent on transportation to the venue of the wedding. Her friend hired the wedding gown for her as a birthday present, her brother baked her wedding cake and the guests all paid for their individual bills at the bar where the ceremony took place. However, it is not clear whether the wedding was done by a religious minister or not.

RELATED: I'D RATHER BE ME

“My father wrote my wedding speech when I turned 16. Every birthday, my mother prays for me and in recent years this has included a plea for a good husband. Someone to take care of me. I decided to put them all at ease. I got married on my 32nd birthday to the one person I am certain will take care of me.” She said.

She did the wedding on her Birthday in company of some friends who wished her happy married life and Happy Birthday.

Visit: https://trueloveandrelationships..com/2020/06/the-32-year-old-lady-who-became-first.html

Her choice
Her business

Our observations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) / My Big Brother Told Me I'm Too Flashy... / Me And My Marieolae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.