Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Deleted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deleted (1387 Views)

All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted / Deleted / When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by helinues: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2020
dignity33:
That doesn't change that both have supporters and I don't know when you conducted the poll to know how many percentage that are Nnamdi kanu supporters.

Common , logically those are easy to predict now
Re: Deleted by orisa37: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2020
No Freedom Fighter is a fool. Freedom Fighters are cool, calculated and always fighting for a just course. The Justification of. KANU is in frustrating the Miyetti Allah FULANI Herdsmen to SUCCEED in their RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY PLAN FOR NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by theDEVILisHERE: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2020
kollinzgee:

Thanks, average Nigerian.

The sign of a true prophet is rejection by the majority

You can't be a true prophet and not be rejected and opposed by people u came to liberate

A prophet is only sent to stupid people to cure them of foolishness hence they fight him

Only after he has rescued the few Awoken ones and Doom comes for the majority do the stupid majority come to their senses
but it's too late by then
Some people are already destined for doom and can't be saved

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Fantasticcc: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Deleted by Fantasticcc: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Only slaves hate our biafran struggle,they are parasites that need us as host to survive,if not tell me the reason why they don't want us to go..
But with what I heard Yoruba's will be trapped in Nigeria when biafrans leave.a lot of lands in Lagos has been bought by the Igbo's and Fulani's,and the most dangerous part is that the Fulani's/dangote using fed govt power are buying lands with signed documents that if Nigeria should separate the land will belong strictly to the fulanis,so Yoruba's especially Muslims will be forced to remain in Nigeria because you know Yoruba's can't have there republic without Lagos.the other yoruba states feed off of Lagos..
Re: Deleted by kollinzgee(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Fantasticcc:
Only slaves hate our biafran struggle,they are parasites that need us as host to survive,if not tell me the reason why they don't want us to go..
But with what I heard Yoruba's will be trapped in Nigeria when biafrans leave.a lot of lands in Lagos has been bought by the Igbo's and Fulani's,and the most dangerous part is that the Fulani's/dangote using fed govt power are buying lands with signed documents that if Nigeria should separate the land will belong strictly to the fulanis,so Yoruba's especially Muslims will be forced to remain in Nigeria because you know Yoruba's can't have there republic without Lagos.the other yoruba states feed off of Lagos..

Hmmmm so fulani own Lagos.
Re: Deleted by gartamanta: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2020
kollinzgee:
Nigerians never sieze to amaze me , truth be told the average Nigerian man thinks in a weird way our type of mentality can never be found anywhere in the world embarassed we are really strange people, we are cowards indeed. For 60 years we have all being complaining about How Nigeria is hell on earth,The world capital of poverty,no electricity, bad governance, corruption that not being enough now our life is no longer safe.bokoharam, herdsmen , bandits etc everybody living is living in fear is 60 years not enough for a nation to stand.how old is India?How old is Singapore?why are they ahead of us.

This afternoon I just watch this man's interview on channels tv with one kadiri Ahmed lady I was shocked shocked and asked my self is this not the same man that Nairalanders create threads to insult everyday?especially Afonjas I was so disappointed.how can a man so devoted to speaking for the voiceless and oppressed be so much hated by many.are we used to suffering, are we resistant to change Are we brainwashed or what? I understand the man is the hot tempered type but I guess it's the kind of hate that you naturally develop for people who killed your parents , Nigerian troop invaded his house and killed people in fact they have hands on the death of his parents why wouldn't he hate them.
I wish Nnamdi many the best in his life may his dream come true , but as for me I give up on Nigeria and her citizens , the future would be worse because even if our current leaders all die their children will continue where they stopped. when an animal has an injury and the injury seems not to heal but gets worse it will eventually destroy the animal that's Nigerias case but before then I pray I will be out of this country to Canada end of this year never to come back.

Dont you know that many Nigerians are foolish? Nnamdi Kanu is talking about armed herdsmen slaughtering people, bandits killing people in Southern Kaduna, Islamic fundamentalism, injustice, marginalisation and self determination. But what some people are far more interested in is the tone of language Kanu uses rather the message its self. They left the substance of the message and focused on the messanger. Meanwhile, different armed gangs are killing Nigerians daily, women are being raped, the economy is getting worse, hunger wants to kill everyone, but sone people think that Kanu is the problem lol
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Fantasticcc:

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Fantasticcc: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=myboy2111 post=90908449][/quote]we were subdued in the war,we couldn't do anything other thing than vote your masters the Fulani's.but tell me the reasons you people are second class citizen in Nigeria,since you people won war with the Fulani's.

Re: Deleted by Fantasticcc: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
kollinzgee:

Hmmmm so fulani own Lagos.
yes with the Igbo's.

Re: Deleted by stieyven(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
kollinzgee:
Nigerians never sieze to amaze me , truth be told the average Nigerian man thinks in a weird way our type of mentality can never be found anywhere in the world embarassed we are really strange people, we are cowards indeed. For 60 years we have all being complaining about How Nigeria is hell on earth,The world capital of poverty,no electricity, bad governance, corruption that not being enough now our life is no longer safe.bokoharam, herdsmen , bandits etc everybody living is living in fear is 60 years not enough for a nation to stand.how old is India?How old is Singapore?why are they ahead of us.

This afternoon I just watch this man's interview on channels tv with one kadiri Ahmed lady I was shocked shocked and asked my self is this not the same man that Nairalanders create threads to insult everyday?especially Afonjas I was so disappointed.how can a man so devoted to speaking for the voiceless and oppressed be so much hated by many.are we used to suffering, are we resistant to change Are we brainwashed or what? I understand the man is the hot tempered type but I guess it's the kind of hate that you naturally develop for people who killed your parents , Nigerian troop invaded his house and killed people in fact they have hands on the death of his parents why wouldn't he hate them.
I wish Nnamdi many the best in his life may his dream come true , but as for me I give up on Nigeria and her citizens , the future would be worse because even if our current leaders all die their children will continue where they stopped. when an animal has an injury and the injury seems not to heal but gets worse it will eventually destroy the animal that's Nigerias case but before then I pray I will be out of this country to Canada end of this year never to come back.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Deleted by kollinzgee(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=stieyven post=90914949]
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16 [/quolte]
Where do you belong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt / Fact Check: Did Kasupda And The Nigeria Police Force Break The Law? / Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.