Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,542 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape (19171 Views)

(PHOTOS) Sexy Pics Of Queen Bbnaija Showing Off Her Stunning Curves / “I Need A Date, Bills On Me” – Lady Say As She Shares Her Stunning Photos Online / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by ImaIma1(f): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
GeoSilYe:
You guys are pathetic, the lady in the topic is not even an influencer. She works harder than y'all could ever work in your lives. You guys just see a girl and put the "Ashawo harlot" tag on her. Did you even think of going to her page to see what she does? She's a graphics designer and programmer for those who would still be lazy to go and check. Anuofias

But the pictures are suggestive. Or what is with the picture showing the long tongue? Some girls make guys call the call girls because they show off what they seemingly have to offer.

1 Like

Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by GeoSilYe(f): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
ImaIma1:

But the pictures are suggestive. Or what is with the picture showing the long tongue? Some girls make guys call the call girls because they show off what they seemingly have to offer.

That is why when a guy rapes a lady or a girl, he'd say something like "it was her dressing that lured me" blah blah
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by ImaIma1(f): 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
GeoSilYe:

That is why when a guy rapes a lady or a girl, he'd say something like "it was her dressing that lured me" blah blah

Hmmm...the way rape entered this conversation...I don't understand.

Even a sex worker doesn't deserve to be raped. Consent is still needed
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 22, 2020
food for dem ned nwoko and co
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by FlordFlorez(m): 12:15am On Jun 22, 2020
What a sweet sixteen.
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Khaliyah(m): 1:12am On Jun 22, 2020
GeoSilYe:
You guys are pathetic, the lady in the topic is not even an influencer. She works harder than y'all could ever work in your lives. You guys just see a girl and put the "Ashawo harlot" tag on her. Did you even think of going to her page to see what she does? She's a graphics designer and programmer for those who would still be lazy to go and check. Anuofias

Know her very well. Firstly she's from a rich home, like you mentioned she's a graphics designer n a programmer and she also works for an automobile company (don't know if shesstill works there) she's just a nuaghty girl but she aren't hoeing
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Chukwunonye: 1:26am On Jun 22, 2020
Pls stop saying what you don’t know Benita is 20 plus she’s my friend on ig ... she’s going through a lot by people like you who post and say wrong things about her ,.... Abeg make una free the babe Abeg
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Chukwunonye: 1:28am On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Chukwunonye post=90931346]Pls stop saying what you don’t know Benita is 20 plus she’s my friend on ig ... she’s going through a lot by people like you who post and say wrong things about her ,.... Abeg make una free the babe Abeg [very true make them leave the babe naaa]
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by anthonyuncle(m): 1:30am On Jun 22, 2020
Atiku:

They just put 16 cos they know people like you will react. Believe bloggers at your own risk.

so how old is she
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by anthonyuncle(m): 1:32am On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Young man , keep quiet. She's already reached the age of consent.
wow!
ur pikin go remind u of dz statement when e reach her turn
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by stormborn28(m): 1:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Katier00:
Her academics should be Paramount at this point
she go soon start to dey Fvck. That's if she never start. Nothing intellectual mentioned in her profile.
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Lool this girl's younger sister is not even 16.. she's one of those Instagram girls. I don't know if she sells punna on the side but she's an artist and pretty good at it too. Stupid OP cheesy
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Queenslander(f): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
People like you.
Oh please, just shut it..
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by GeoSilYe(f): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Khaliyah:

Know her very well. Firstly she's from a rich home, like you mentioned she's a graphics designer n a programmer and she also works for an automobile company (don't know if shesstill works there) she's just a nuaghty girl but she aren't hoeing

Automobile company? Didnt know about that part. Lol like someone once said she's a good girl that likes acting bad
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Khaliyah(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
GeoSilYe:

Automobile company? Didnt know about that part. Lol like someone once said she's a good girl that likes acting bad
Yeah she just like acting bad. Its her life anyways
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Okoroawusa: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mtchew... What is Instagram influencer?

Well I don't even have an Instagram account
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Iceyjayz: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Queenslander:
Oh please, just shut it..
Look who is talking? the filtered liar! cheesy
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Iceyjayz: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
stormborn28:
she go soon start to dey Fvck. That's if she never start. Nothing intellectual mentioned in her profile.
She has started fvcking.
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Queenslander(f): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Look who is talking? the filtered liar! cheesy
Awww, please don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.. It's not my fault.. grin grin
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Iceyjayz: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Queenslander:
Awww, please don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.. It's not my fault.. grin grin
Lol who is deceiving you? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Queenslander(f): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol who is deceiving you? cheesycheesycheesy
look at this one? Is there any girl or woman in your lineage who is half as beautiful as I am?
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Queenslander(f): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
She has started fvcking.
mumu, na you dey fuuk her? Your hatred for women, will eventually consume you..
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Iceyjayz: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Queenslander:
mumu, na you dey fuuk her? Your hatred for women, will eventually consume you..
Mumu x2! she has a boyfriend that is Fvcking her, your stupidity will consume you one day.
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Iceyjayz: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Queenslander:
look at this one? Is there any girl or woman in your lineage who is half as beautiful as I am?
Post your pictures without edits and filters, low self-esteemed coon.
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Queenslander(f): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Post your pictures without edits and filters, low self-esteemed coon.
Not after you post yours..
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Iceyjayz: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Queenslander:
Not after you post yours..
I asked you first..
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Queenslander(f): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I asked you first..
Um, I can't do that.. Nobody tells me what to do,. Besides I'm not here to impress anyone..
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Iceyjayz: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Queenslander:
Um, I can't do that.. Nobody tells me what to do,. Besides I'm not here to impress anyone..
Okay Fakeass! cheesy
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Queenslander(f): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Okay Fakeass! cheesy
Okay, broke ass grin
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by Iceyjayz: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Queenslander:
Okay, broke ass grin
At least am still richer than your dad. cheesy
Re: Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape by stormborn28(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
She has started fvcking.
I guess right then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Lifts Suspension On Hotel Where Sex Romp Party Was Held / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Five Things Virgins Should Know Before Wedding, Which Their Mama Won't Tell Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.