Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex (50334 Views)

I Know Why You Want Sex / 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi / When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Hamiltonyy: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Craizzy
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by joseph1832(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
Some ladies will not listen, not all men that approach you likes you, most are just after your body but it's painful how some ladies do get easily played by these randy men with herbally energized organs looking for people's daughter to devour, very painful.
the amazing thing here is how those who have been devoured by men with this herbally enhanced organ, are the ones getting married. Don't you think something is amiss?
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by danoben: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2020
nothing goes for nothing

2 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by EdidemLord(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2020
w
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by sheDD(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
H
space booker, spit thrash as usually

2 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by hyperflex(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2020
I believe randy men would only see intimacy gadgets when they look at a woman. Sometimes no matter how smart she is. It is the nature of the times. The country has not made it easier. But I believe a lady owes it to herself to be a woman of value. Increase ur value so that when you walk into the room your value precedes your feminine figure. Some men will always be animals but men will also not be able to deny your importance n value

7 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2020
joseph1832:
the amazing thing here is how those who have been devoured by men with this herbally enhanced organ, are the ones getting married. Don't you think something is amiss?
What are you trying to insinuate
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by charlesucheh(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2020
[b][/b]
Romanoff:
Spot on OP.

This message is for Children of God. If it offends you, it is for obvious reasons.
Romanoff:
Spot on OP.

This message is for Children of God. If it offends you, it is for obvious reasons.
Romanoff:
Spot on OP.

my friend!
don't be an hypocrite! so, who are the category of people that are Non-children of God?
the message is for everyone who needs a change in that aspect!
Christianity should be all embracing and not segregating.
stop this saucy and insane behavior of yours..

2 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by joseph1832(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
What are you trying to insinuate
that something is wrong. Don't you think so?
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Nackzy: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2020
There's no man that doesn't want sex, its either sooner or later

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by trutht828: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
Some ladies will not listen, not all men that approach you likes you, most are just after your body but it's painful how some ladies do get easily played by these randy men with herbally energized organs looking for people's daughter to devour, very painful.

Hope you are also not the type that sees all men as source of money? If you are the money collecting type, then you shouldn't also complain if the man demands for your body.

If you must collect money, then you must be ready to trade by barter.

6 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by PrinceMajestic: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2020
Its only sex I ever wanted from women. If I want care from women, my mom, aunties n sisters are always there for me. But these past years after graduation it has been semen retention program so I basically don't and won't need women in the coming years. They can keep their gold digging restless vaginas to themselves while I save myself money and stress of lying to girls that I love them and all rubbish I don't mean just cus I want to get in their panty. Anyway The Prince is done

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by MedicH: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:

I don't understand how anyone got played here. You needed money for hair or clothes and I have been on the computer for the past 6 hours closing deals or I just got off the night shift and need to unplug. Then we transact and go our separate ways. How did the lady get played pls.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2020
comshots:
Let's be realistic here,is sex not sweet?

IN BENIN 90 PERCENT OF THESE YOUNG GALS HAVE PREMIUM SAMSUNG ,TECHNO, INFINIX PHONES

IT ALWAYS BEAT ME WHERE THE MONEY IS COMING FROM THEIR PARENT ARE MOSTLY POOR?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by TheSourcerer: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
hmmm
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by lajuwomi(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2020
The message tight sha, but Kongi...�
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by dingbang(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2020
As a lady, try to bring something valuable to the table and men will stop demanding for sex. When they see you got sense, financial intelligence, they know they can't mess up by asking for sex. Sex can only come when you two just want to do it (consent!)
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Lexusgs430: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2020
Sex is not a bad thing nah....... Mutual jollification........... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by tydi(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2020
I see some ladies today living anyhow they want and will always say, 'I want a God-fearing man' (or will always complain that all the men coming to them are only irresponsible sex-chasers). Well, likes will always attract likes. A born again Christian will want to marry a child of God like himself, and won't go for a lady that lives anyhow (indulge in acts contrary to God's Will).

gbamest gbam!!! EOD

5 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by morris477(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2020
Some girls will not heard this especially where Corona virus have made things difficult for them, they sex almost six times with different guys for hook up

1 Like

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2020
If a woman keeps meeting men that only want sex then it is because all she projects is sex....it’s that simple!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Kokaine(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Pastor Joromi.So, it is good for dem tobdey collect man pikin money,go on free shopping,,act unfaithful abi?
As in ehn....
One lady I just met on Instagram. I've never even seen her oh. We chatted on WhatsApp. Not up to two months by the way she's already asking me to buy her iphone7.

I've been so mad ehn. Very stupid set girls. If that was how her father was foolishly buying people iphones he wouldn't have seen money to send her to school

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2020
MedicH:

I don't understand how anyone got played here. You needed money for hair or clothes and I have been on the computer for the past 6 hours closing deals or I just got off the night shift and need to unplug. Then we transact and go our separate ways. How did the lady get played pls.
This your comment only applies to a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by PrinceMajestic: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Trash trash trash. Your god exists as one of the hair surrounding my asshole. When its time for ladies to marry they marry, infact most bad girls and boys then are the politicians and their wives today ruling this country.

2 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Abfinest007(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2020
I laugh

1 Like

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Buliwyf: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:

So you want to start lying now that you have never demanded money from a man? You want to start lying?

3 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Glink2018(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Interesting15:
Ladies, never forget this: "Don't allow any randy guy hinder you from becoming the Queen you are destined to be. Don't trade your royalty, dignity, and destiny, on the bed of immorality."

See story. ....
How many ladies have any valuable things they want to bring to the table except boobs and butts...they are few....if I buy iPhone for a lady, what value would you give back to me other than sex...
Money opens the legs of Naija ladies faster than 5G internet.

9 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by stealmatic(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Interesting15:
Listen to me all women out there. One of the core reasons why most randy men feel they have a right to using your body as pleasure satisfying tool, is because they think you don't have any other thing to bring to the table apart from your body. Hence, it is necessary to get yourself empowered. Now, talking about empowerment, I'm not just talking about financial empowerment (because there are still many 'rich' ladies out there who still present their bodies as an immoral pleasure-satisfying-tool ). I'm however talking about True and Divine Empowerment. The empowerment of the Spirit, Soul and Body. How can you experience this?

It's simply by having an eternal relationship and communion with God through Jesus Christ His Son. When you surrender your life to Christ in truth, that's when you can have dominion over everything God created (spiritually and physically).

You will get to discover your purpose (the role God wants you to play in life). And He will help bring up resources needed to live a quality and fulfilled life (discovering your talents, getting busy with your vision, etc). This is True and Divine Empowerment. Hence, GENUINELY give your life to Christ, and embrace Him as Lord and Savior. Simply call upon the Name of the LORD, and you will be saved.

I wish they will listen,oga don't let them come for u ooo,is it ur dignity?abi na ur body

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by divineuk(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
you should know that most of this ladies are after the money of men

3 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by MedicH: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:

Which by the game of numbers... (Somebody gimme a percentage pls)
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by EdidemLord(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2020
I have met women who only wanted sex too. it no biggie ..

Your dressing,friends you keep,way of life are some of things to consider changing if you are only approached by sex maniacs

if I meet you in a club what should I expect from you.

2 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by tydi(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Interesting15:
Ladies, never forget this: "Don't allow any randy guy hinder you from becoming the Queen you are destined to be. Don't trade your royalty, dignity and destiny, on the bed of immorality."

Lol.. Women who are seen out of those context at bolded, are already in heaven in the bosom of the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.