Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex (49979 Views)

I Know Why You Want Sex / 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi / When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Goodplace: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Why not focus on the topic rather than the OP?... Be sensible at least for once...
ogwuche4u:
We are who we are. Sex is the best thing God created. The feeling is something else. In as much as we know formication and adultery is sin, the Op should not negate other sins. Who are we to even judge for God? People like this OP are the mofos collecting punna inside the church then coming to public space to claim saint. We are who we are and only God is the judge.
Until the last day, I will advise OP to live his life to his own terms. I pray I see you in heaven OP.
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Roman7(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2020
CODEIN:

Same children of God who wear outrageous dressing to church in the name of fashion. You all are sick and confused with all the codeine consumption in your head.

Evil country, no morals, no cultural values, everything god this everything god that, yet country is racing backward everyday.

Go on Instagram, what and who sells there, nigeria christians and muslims competing in senseless show off of skin, fashion and material. Your slave-approving and blood-loving gods of the bible and kran is confused and as confused you alll.

You all need start taking Sensediene

by now u suppose know say no be everybody way go church be child of God.
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Roman7(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2020
CODEIN:

Same children of God who wear outrageous dressing to church in the name of fashion. You all are sick and confused with all the codeine consumption in your head.

Evil country, no morals, no cultural values, everything god this everything god that, yet country is racing backward everyday.

Go on Instagram, what and who sells there, nigeria christians and muslims competing in senseless show off of skin, fashion and material. Your slave-approving and blood-loving gods of the bible and kran is confused and as confused you alll.

You all need start taking Sensediene

by now u suppose know say no be everybody way go Church be Genuine Child of God.
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by ogwuche4u(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2020
Today is Sunday and Sundays are my cool days. Be warned and stay off my lane else I will crush you.

Goodplace:
Why not focus on the topic rather than the OP?... Be sensible at least for once...
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Premiumwriter: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2020
These women have choices too. And they also wanna f*ck.

Why are you guys talking as if they are babies being manipulated by men?

Every girl enjoys being f*cked. Come off this bullcrap. How about the bodies of the guys the girls are fuckin? Are they not also significant?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by otobasin2323(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
Some ladies will not listen, not all men that approach you likes you, most are just after your body but it's painful how some ladies do get easily played by these randy men with herbally energized organs looking for people's daughter to devour, very painful.
herbally energized organs grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by toyotamuscle: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2020
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below 50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by StUriah(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Women have ovulation, remember. Many cannot hold their bodies for more than a month. When their pvssies start scratching them do you want them to masturbate or to be using cucumber or intimacy gadgets when they have boyfriends who desperately need to get them laid?

1 Like

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by ccffwx: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2020
Interesting15:
Today, it is not uncommon to see women that are always complaining about how they keep meeting men who are only interested in their bodies. In fact, some women now thinks there are no responsible men out there that still have full control over themselves and don't fornicate or commit adultery (or other immoral acts)

If you are a single lady out there who has been dumped by several guys because of your no-sex-till-marriage stance, and you are now getting tired (or about to compromise), my message is meant to strengthen you not to settle for less, and not to allow any guy make you sin against God your Creator.

What God has instructed is that sexual pleasures should only be shared between a married man and his wife inside the safe circle of their marriage institution. So, if you have made a decision to honour Jesus with your life (and body) by adhering to His commandments, then you should not allow anyone make you feel sorry for your purity stance, and you should not allow anyone push you off the path of sexual purity.

Many ladies do ask, "why do I keep meeting men that want sex before marriage?".. The answer is simple: "You keep meeting men who are ungodly".

[b]I can assure you that there are still lots of God-fearing men out there who themselves are honouring God with their bodies. When I say God-fearing men, I'm talking about men that have made Jesus Christ their Lord and Savior, and are serving God in spirit and in truth. These are the type of men you should associate with. Unlike the "bad boys" out there, a born again Christian won't regard you as a mere tool for bodily pleasure, but will even contribute to your growth in important areas. In fact, a sure way to enjoy your marriage is by marrying a genuine born again Christian, where the foundation of your home is built on Christ. Such a man, who himself is Christ's bride, will know how to please God by treating you as the queen you are meant to Jesus Christ our Lord.

I sent you an email concerning this message.
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by bigiyaro(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2020
I did not read the epistemology posted up there, if you keep getting men who are only interested in sleeping with you then, you need to stop behaving like a slut,flashing ynash and bress upndan, collecting money and gifts from all manners of men, 50% of Nigerian men have your personal number, pls behave well, be decent, dress well and you will attract your like.

2 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by trippleKAY(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
Some ladies will not listen, not all men that approach you likes you, most are just after your body but it's painful how some ladies do get easily played by these randy men with herbally energized organs looking for people's daughter to devour, very painful.
let me devour you angry
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Ginalex(f): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2020
God bless you Op
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by butterfly777(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2020
Though women seem to complain more, the problem of finding a partner who is not after sex affects both men and ladies. If you know how many ladies will not date a good guy who will not sex them before marriage! You will marvel.

They may play the victim often, but it is a general societal issue.

Anybody looking for a lifemate is adviced to pray for God's guidance, because out there, it is a black market. You should also present yourself as a God fearing person too. Not an hypocrite looking for a God-fearing mate. Such person is only looking for confusion.
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by LastProphet: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2020
sotall:
lipsrsealed

Relationship is meant to be about Love. Love is all about giving and sacrifice.

In relationship, both parties should do the giving and sacrifice.

Many ladies who carry the badge " no sex before marriage " unfortunately do not have anything to offer in the relationship but wants the guy to be doing the spending.

Its really rare to meet a Nigerian girl who takes his boyfriend for shopping and fun and do the spending. Almost all of them are wired to think it's a man's responsibility to take care of them.

In essence, if you are a born again and a broke girl, dont bother going into relationship if you wont give him sexual pleasure.

Stay in your father's house till you are ready for marriage. Then get married.

Gbam!
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by LastProphet: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2020
StUriah:
Women have ovulation, remember. Many cannot hold their bodies for more than a month. When their pvssies start scratching them do you want them to masturbate or to be using cucumber or intimacy gadgets when they have boyfriends who desperately need to get them laid?

The dumb people like the OP ALWAYS FORGET THAT WOMEN ALSO WANT SEX JUST LIkE THE MEN. IT'S NOT ONLY MEN THAT WANT SEX! I DON'T KNOW WHEN DUMB PEOPLE WILL FINALLY GET THIS INTO THEIR HEADS!
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by ofiko123(m): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Sex is overrated.. Give your life to Christ.. All this sex issues won't move you..
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2020
isthatso:

And likewise for women. The dating and matching game is transactional, everybody wants something out of it. Sex, marriage, emotional or financial security, children. There is always something every party is looking for.

And by the way women like sex too, many more than men!!!

I have a problem with transactional, even though I sort of get your drift.

Let’s not talk about who likes sex and who doesn’t. That’s not the by any means the bone of contention. The person you’re assuming likes sex more, did she tell you that? Did she say that because she likes sex she wants to be deceived into a relationship hinged on nothing else but fleeting sex? Is she the one who propositioned you?

Let’s just stop making excuses for bad behaviour. When you do a bad thing, own it with your chest, and not trying to paint it white.

Plus it would do everyone a world of good if people will be upfront and honest about their intentions.

2 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Clothingonline9(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
But a lady can easily ask for money and gift too?
Men who ask for sex are most times people you take gift from it’s give and take

2 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Ijaya123: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Interesting15:
Ladies, never forget this: "Don't allow any randy guy hinder you from becoming the Queen you are destined to be. Don't trade your royalty, dignity and destiny, on the bed of immorality."

Unfortunately, loads of them have done contrary to what you’re preaching here, albeit if it is not too late.

Bible refer to them as weaker vessels but in reality of today, many are now empty vessels.
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by zexy2030(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
Some ladies will with herbally energized organs looking for people's daughter to devour, very painful.
Have u ever met athletic men who runs 400 -2000meters without enhancements? except they train daily? Even while training they still use enhancement for endurance and for longer duration to run. Although dieting matters. Sex is better enjoyed by females when with a guy who is 13 - 26yrs, they last longer without enhancements. Then a man who was disvrgined at 30 or later age but the waist must still be agile.

1 Like

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Stillwater10: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2020
why is everyone looking at men as the only sexual being. don't you all think women love sex too and enjoy it too.
nobody is using anybody when it comes to sex. both parties enjoy it

1 Like

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Stillwater10: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2020
zeus2412:
someone please clear my doubt, why is it that everyone turns "SEX" as the greatest sin and always emphasize on it. when u have sex they look at you as if u have committed the greatest sin. what of murder, false witness, stealing, backbiting, and other sin. are they lesser sin. this happens mostly in Africa. if someone come to preach to you. they term based all the topic on sex and neglect other sin.....

they are hypocrite, too obsess with sex
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2020
zexy2030:

Have u ever met athletic men who runs 400 -2000meters without enhancements? except they train daily? Even while training they still use enhancement for endurance and for longer duration to run. Although dieting matters. Sex is better enjoyed by females when with a guy who is 13 - 26yrs, they last longer without enhancements. Then a man who was disvrgined at 30 or later age but the waist must still be agile.
later you will say you don't do this and that but anything sexual,you will give it detailed explanation.I fear who no fear you

1 Like

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by eby001(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Sex is not a bad thing nah....... Mutual jollification........... cheesy
Oga lex, wetin carry come here
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by vickydevoka(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2020
sotall:
lipsrsealed

Relationship is meant to be about Love. Love is all about giving and sacrifice.

In relationship, both parties should do the giving and sacrifice.

Many ladies who carry the badge " no sex before marriage " unfortunately do not have anything to offer in the relationship but wants the guy to be doing the spending.
Our ladies knw all dis things. Buh de will no want to do de right thing

Its really rare to meet a Nigerian girl who takes his boyfriend for shopping and fun and do the spending. Almost all of them are wired to think it's a man's responsibility to take care of them.

In essence, if you are a born again and a broke girl, dont bother going into relationship if you wont give him sexual pleasure.

Stay in your father's house till you are ready for marriage. Then get married.
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
later you will say you don't do this and that but anything sexual,you will give it detailed explanation.I fear who no fear you
The guy won camouflage lure u, u sef dey track am dey look before u leap before him use herbal induced penis devour u.

Inside life.

2 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by zexy2030(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2020
I'm not, my writing may not be me
Rozz:
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by krushdripper(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2020
How can you use ur body (in tight, revealing clothes, even native wears get sewn in provocative ways and worn to church) to get the attention of men and expect to get a man that isn't just after sex? Abeg abeg..

2 Likes

Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Lexusgs430: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2020
eby001:

Oga lex, wetin carry come here

My Oga, I don talk am nah........ I am like a bad smell, you cannot fit hide me under pillow....... tongue
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by danny6ix(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Ladies be wise!!!

Join this WhatsApp group to learn how to make some cash with your smartphone this corona season. This is not read news to get paid neither is it forsage. Registration is completely free, you only need a little data and a little time. Join the group now and thank me later!
https:///HyoD2C8dTjMFyR1ir88xoP
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by eby001(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lexusgs430:

My Oga, I don talk am nah........ I am like a bad smell, you cannot fit hide me under pillow....... tongue
grin grin grin I was actually looking forward to your reply.
My rule as always been: treat her like star, she would treat you like a fan grin
Re: When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex by Heavensent01(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Op might have 90 gf like that o

I remembered that time I used to pack ladies like panties. 3 gf for federal poly ado, 5 for unad, 3 at college of health ijero, 7 at college of education ikere, 4 at midwifery Ado. all those engagement na baba nla waste of time walahi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.