Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling (34274 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Lol.Guy is a Smart thief.You should send him to a secluded abbey.

Lol. You can help me do that? Hahaha
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by dalass(f): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
comshots:
Even in video games it is hard to defeat the computer opponent you are playing with not to talk of virtual soccer gamble.The computer game will do you ojoro if you are better than it.I play bet9ja a lot but I have never attempted virtual soccer.If I go to a bet9ja shop to stake a live soccer bet and another customer came in after me to play virtual soccer the cashier will first attend to the virtual soccer customer before he attend to me because he will make more money from him than me.Even the #100 wey I dey stake E dey pain me gan if I lose.Especially when one game cut my #50k winning.

grin
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by saajus: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
You are right. Sebi video games even give you the option to test your brilliance but in virtual games, you are waiting for results that have already been programmed. I don't know why are youths our doing this to themselves. Akin Alabi, Kunle Soname are billionaires. Do you know Kunle Soname, the owner of bet9ja even owns a small club in Europe?

comshots:
Even in video games it is hard to defeat the computer opponent you are playing with not to talk of virtual soccer gamble.The computer game will do you ojoro if you are better than it.I play bet9ja a lot but I have never attempted virtual soccer.If I go to a bet9ja shop to stake a live soccer bet and another customer came in after me to play virtual soccer the cashier will first attend to the virtual soccer customer before he attend to me because he will make more money from him than me.Even the #100 wey I dey stake E dey pain me gan if I lose.Especially when one game cut my #50k winning.

2 Likes

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
this gambling addiction of a thing is really destroying the lifes of youths in naija
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by zedegit: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
hopeforcharles:
This is very bad, why take your life for 150k, how about telling him and promise to pay if possible gradually?

Gradually? That's about 10 months of his salary. Besides dude was fearful and panicked. He felt it was his way out.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
na wa o
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by executioner(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
hopeforcharles:

Now is because of supposedly trust enough to kill one's self? Nothing justifies him taking his life, now who is losing the more, both lost he lost his precious life, the boss lost his money and lost a worker.
Guy, I condemn the act of suicide. I was only saying the money wasn't the primary reason he killed himself, 150k is pittance to any 28-year-old Nigerian right now whether or not they have it. Were this guy a habitual thief he would not have taken his life.

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by CrazeMan69(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
favoryte33:
Lol,clown.No wonder people don't take you serious on this forum. Go get a life dude.
Stop begging, get a life.
If things bad go sell your phone, you get phone dey buy data still dey here dey beg.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Yada01(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Cha-cha stole his money and life
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol...I can never play above 100 per game online... Because no game is sure.... Even odds of 1.02 dey cut....

Kingofcasting
Salzburg for don cut my 63k winning if to say I no cashout.

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by obonujoker(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
comshots:
Salzburg for don cut my 63k winning if to say I no cashout.

Just imagine bro... Thank God for you...
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
light099:
I don't gamble and I don't recommend it but then, having had knowledge of it in the past, I think the main reason why most Nigerians lose in it, is because of greediness. That is the weakness of every punter, and that's the psychological aspect most betting providers use in making profit.

Wanting to win N49,000,000 with N100? Not that it doesn't happen once in a while but that's not playing by the rules.
There are big punters around the world, Club managers, rich fans, rich Arab guys etc. They know the rules, they play by the rules and they cash out.

It's a general myth amongst amateur punters which is very wrong. Virtual doesn't manipulate, the results are always fixed but it's very unpredictable, and unrealistic. That's why people lose.

Many years ago, around 6yrs ago or more, there used to be one Nigerian guy who calls himself Nosa and another one who calls himself baba Sampat or so.
Nosa was into virtuals and he won millions with virtuals, he had a blog then and had free and premium ebooks on virtual games.
Sampat, I think is a scammer who pretends to be spiritualist who uses supernatural powers to get result of games which he sold to people on Facebook.
Both were Nairalanders those days, Nairaland being different then from what it is now, I always had the opportunity of witnessing their long hot threads where they fought, dissed and exposed themselves.
Nosa taught people arbitrage betting etc. And he exposed everything behind Virtuals on different betting sites. That's when you realize there's no manipulation in virtuals like most believe.
Just walk into a bet9ja shop and study how the virtual game is going.Dont play,you will see that the teams are playing over2 and when nobody is betting.Immediately you stake on those teams that are playing over2 and you will see that they will become goalless.Tell me if someone behind the system is not manipulating the computer to favour bet9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Austeeenxx: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
two up two down, goalgoal. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
PrecioussB:

En just dey laugh. Hahaha
Me like yah family, wat a sis/bro relationship.

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by backbone503(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Never bet (particularly Virtual games) with someone else's money; doing that puts more pressure on you.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

But that won't deter us from playing

Real niggarrrz don't quit
Because quitters don't win
And winners don't quit
We Will continue to stake our money on it with sense
Because for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among

A big shout out to my fellow gamblers, punters, stakers, risk takers and high rollers
We will continue to roll our dice
Even the life we are living is a gamble
in virtual I trust, in adapter I believe ,in baby nseju, we can never run away, even baba ijebu we are all into it. I can't do without gambling a day but we gamble with sense
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Slimtuns(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
lost 63k on 3 picks amounting to 2 odds, I never still get myself like this. The matter just be like the bookies dey conjure these games to favor them, l ve lost aprox 900k this year alone, cant kill myself though, u shouldn't too, life is worth way more.

jeez... it's well, but hope you haven't been chasing the losses all this while?
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by favour32(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Did guy nor get mind @all.
E for use the remaining money take off to Abuja go start life.
If e good for am, e start to pay small small.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Wettoid123: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
so you mean ur life Is so worthless, so cheap, how can one kill he or herself because of common 150k am speechless!
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Midex88(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
in virtual I trust, in adapter I believe ,in baby nseju, we can never run away, even baba ijebu we are all into it. I can't do without gambling a day but we gamble with sense

Baba go for deliverance at mfm

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by hopeforcharles(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
executioner:

Guy, I condemn the act of suicide. I was only saying the money wasn't the primary reason he killed himself, 150k is pittance to any 28-year-old Nigerian right now whether or not they have it. Were this guy a habitual thief he would not have taken his life.
Bruv there is no justification for suicide, like Nairalander will say it's a weaklen way of chickening out on life,
About what been said in the post is he did it because of 150k so? And beside truth be told 150k is not pittance but not worth one's life.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by CAUSTIC002: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Slimtuns:

jeez... it's well, but hope you haven't been chasing the losses all this while?
Thats what l ve been doing until the lockdown break. lts hard to let go of lost money .
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by CAUSTIC002: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
if u beat the bokies, go give a testimony, imagine Salzburg today!

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Amanee(f): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
PrecioussB:
Small 5k my younger brother will lose in Bet9ja will be acting as if he wants to die. He needs to see this. Hahaha.

Rip

I can't believe you called 5k small
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Lubumbashi: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Please, always bet with what you can afford.

Same shit happened in same state last year. The Keke driver lost a 36 million naira winning slip and he couldn't bear it so he ended his own life.

Finally, Visuals are not advisable for heavy stakers. Don't try it.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by hybridblood07(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
It's called Baby Sheju. The game almost ruined me but I'm glad I'm back to my sense
FlordFlorez:
Lolz! Virtual (baby) has been killing niggarz since 1990.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Slimtuns(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
Thats what l ve been doing until the lockdown break. lts hard to let go of lost money .

I figured... I would want us to talk further.. can you pls text me? zeroeightonethreethreetwofournineonefournine

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Greatzeus(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Say no to betting/ Gambling

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Mryacks: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
cassidy1996:
stake what you can afford to lose

Even though I don't bet....what you just said is the truth. Stake what you can afford to loose just like in any risky business deal.

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by FlordFlorez(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
hybridblood07:
It's called Baby Sheju. The game almost ruined me but I'm glad I'm back to my sense
Lolz! Thank God for ur life.

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Amanee:

I can't believe you called 5k small

I don't know about you but that's small compared bro what my bro has gotten from bet9ja. So when I say small i know what I'm saying. Don't make an issue about it
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Amanee(f): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
PrecioussB:

I don't know about you but that's small compared bro what my bro has gotten from bet9ja. So when I say small i know what I'm saying. Don't make an issue about it

I highly doubt that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Persistent Rashes On Skin / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.