Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling (34344 Views)

Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Police Officer Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Infecting 5 Girls With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Denko2721987(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Of all kind of games na virtual person go play.. Something that was been programmed to sniff and take out big stakes. Really sad, RIP

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by hybridblood07(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Amen. I have lost over 500k to that devlish game.
FlordFlorez:
Lolz! Thank God for ur life.

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Mosco100(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Common 150K. Tufiakwa.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by hartson(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
jidamsel43:
Gambling gone wrong
yeah gambling gone wrong.Ndi nacho Ukwa na ukwu ube literally meaning Those who are looking for breadfruit(Ukwa) under pear(Ube) tree.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by LINTUNE(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Eofclub:
I understand how that guy feels ... I think I'm going to follow suit cause I don't know how am going to recover from this....
I just needed to hold myself
I wasn't even trying to be greedy
Life is unfair...
Rip to mi in advance
lmao ...sorry man..lol
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Paperwork: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
dbrainik:
It Was Nt Bet That Killed Him
And He Dnt Even Work In Betshop
#150,00 Is Nt His Problem
It Was Family Issue
Are you saying you know the true story? Do you know the guy?
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by uncastableodd(f): 1:23am On Jun 22, 2020
PrecioussB:
Small 5k my younger brother will lose in Bet9ja will be acting as if he wants to die. He needs to see this. Hahaha.

Rip

Not your brother .na u

U r a man and I know u one on one
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by uncastableodd(f): 1:25am On Jun 22, 2020
EmekaBlue:
walahi im in almost same situation now but i wont commit suicide

How much baby chop from u.

I nearly died of baby last year several times .

It is 9 months I played baby now
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by uncastableodd(f): 1:27am On Jun 22, 2020
Eofclub:
I understand how that guy feels ... I think I'm going to follow suit cause I don't know how am going to recover from this....
I just needed to hold myself
I wasn't even trying to be greedy
Life is unfair...
Rip to mi in advance

You see Bayern ,you see Mainz u no carry.

Just this small odd .if I may ask u,how much u wan win?
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by AlwaysHorny(m): 1:28am On Jun 22, 2020
My guy fight me the day he lose 250K for Virtual bcus i tell am make him stop and mind u me sef dey play but atleast i dey use sense and i dey play only when i dey really bored and i need that andrenaline. Since then if he dey play na so i dey look am, when him win like 30k everybody go know but when him lose better money nobody go know. So tey him get he own POS for there.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by uncastableodd(f): 1:29am On Jun 22, 2020
EliteBiz:

Don't mind them. People are too fake. E pain me say the guy kill himself, he should have just eloped to one relative place in another state. His thoughts were clouded. I used to be a hard core gambler, I have quit sha, na God help me, but I have been in that condition before. Mine was around 500k, one thought was telling me to go and jump inside lagos third mainland, the other was like make I run enter Cotonou jare. I sha kept placing the bet till I won the money back, it was contract money, na God help my life. I wouldn't advice anyone to enter world of betting.

Did u play baby or normal booking
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by uncastableodd(f): 1:37am On Jun 22, 2020
kheny12:
You used N42,900 to stake 1.14 odd,As in are you normal.

He is sick .

Even if he wants to,Bayern dey there o..e no carry straight winning which is 1.2 odd.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by uncastableodd(f): 1:40am On Jun 22, 2020
cjwalter:

The same here bro...i give God all the praise before that virtual nearly finished me embarassed

The last time I played baby was October last year.

The thing nearly killed me o.everyday depression
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by uncastableodd(f): 1:42am On Jun 22, 2020
PrecioussB:

Well I'm doing that. Recently he took my credit card and was taking 100naira almost everyday and Fidelity Bank wasn't sending me alert till I went to the bank

lols..

What of OTP,did he have your phone too
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 22, 2020
uncastableodd:

Did u play baby or normal booking
Booking : I played 200k for 780k And won, I was just lucky. Later on, I still ended up doing it again, 300k lost. This time I face the consequences. I have peace now that I dont bet because I for rich pass now if I never was introduced into betting. I can't go near betting, I have suffered. People are just wasting their money. No league wey I no sabi dat time. Started betting with 1960Bet around 2013, finally quit 2019. Quiting wasn't easy.

Anytime I play baby then, I dont always get back home safely grin

Bro run! sad
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Virginnn(f): 4:14am On Jun 22, 2020
light099:
I don't gamble and I don't recommend it but then, having had knowledge of it in the past, I think the main reason why most Nigerians lose in it, is because of greediness. That is the weakness of every punter, and that's the psychological aspect most betting providers use in making profit.

Wanting to win N49,000,000 with N100? Not that it doesn't happen once in a while but that's not playing by the rules.
There are big punters around the world, Club managers, rich fans, rich Arab guys etc. They know the rules, they play by the rules and they cash out.

It's a general myth amongst amateur punters which is very wrong. Virtual doesn't manipulate, the results are always fixed but it's very unpredictable, and unrealistic. That's why people lose.

Many years ago, around 6yrs ago or more, there used to be one Nigerian guy who calls himself Nosa and another one who calls himself baba Sampat or so.
Nosa was into virtuals and he won millions with virtuals, he had a blog then and had free and premium ebooks on virtual games.
Sampat, I think is a scammer who pretends to be spiritualist who uses superna
tural powers to get result of games which he sold to people on Facebook.
Both were Nairalanders those days, Nairaland being different then from what it is now, I always had the opportunity of witnessing their long hot threads where they fought, dissed and exposed themselves.
Nosa taught people arbitrage betting etc. And he exposed everything behind Virtuals on different betting sites. That's when you realize there's no manipulation in virtuals like most believe.

Nothing is fixed in virtual games. Believing that the matches are fixed is the very first level of self deception. These games are programmed to make money for the owners.
For every game board someone is winning a few thousands, the owners are counting millions. it is just like the Baba Ijebu. it is purely a game based on pure luck.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by EmekaBlue(m): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2020
uncastableodd:

How much baby chop from u.

I nearly died of baby last year several times .

It is 9 months I played baby now
140k. Baby is a very wicked child
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by luluosas(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2020
Straight to hell fire. Idiot
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Insectkiller: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2020
No amount is worth dieing for..
It shouldn't have been just #150k.

For others that may still likely fall into this type of trap/situation..
My advise: don't commit suicide but speak the truth.

The worst is that u be prepared to sleep in cell for a while and u will be ask on how to pay back the money... OR who knows u maybe forgiven.

Taken ur life is not d solution..
Don't be murderer.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by faebenezer5star: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2020
It was learnt that he killed himself on Wednesday after staking a variant of bet9ja popularly called ‘Ogbu ngwa ngwa’, which literally translates as ‘it kills quicker than normal football matches’.

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by U1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
light099:
I don't gamble and I don't recommend it but then, having had knowledge of it in the past, I think the main reason why most Nigerians lose in it, is because of greediness. That is the weakness of every punter, and that's the psychological aspect most betting providers use in making profit.

Wanting to win N49,000,000 with N100? Not that it doesn't happen once in a while but that's not playing by the rules.
There are big punters around the world, Club managers, rich fans, rich Arab guys etc. They know the rules, they play by the rules and they cash out.

It's a general myth amongst amateur punters which is very wrong. Virtual doesn't manipulate, the results are always fixed but it's very unpredictable, and unrealistic. That's why people lose.

Many years ago, around 6yrs ago or more, there used to be one Nigerian guy who calls himself Nosa and another one who calls himself baba Sampat or so.
Nosa was into virtuals and he won millions with virtuals, he had a blog then and had free and premium ebooks on virtual games.
Sampat, I think is a scammer who pretends to be spiritualist who uses supernatural powers to get result of games which he sold to people on Facebook.
Both were Nairalanders those days, Nairaland being different then from what it is now, I always had the opportunity of witnessing their long hot threads where they fought, dissed and exposed themselves.
Nosa taught people arbitrage betting etc. And he exposed everything behind Virtuals on different betting sites. That's when you realize there's no manipulation in virtuals like most believe.

Nosa was a scammer as well.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Mexzie(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Please HELP, my 2yrs old son developed Aplastic Anemia which has now advanced, we have spent lots of money managing his health, but now we need to do a bone marrow replacement surgery in India which is the cure for this ailment or else he will die within months as it is now advanced.
We don't have the money to cover for the cost, please your kind contributions will be highly appreciated to raise the funds needed, about 5 million naira is needed.

My bank details:
Access Bank

My phone number is: 08057130127 in case you want to reach me, it's also on WhatsApp.

Thank you for your anticipated support.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by uncastableodd(f): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
EliteBiz:

Booking : I played 200k for 780k And won, I was just lucky. Later on, I still ended up doing it again, 300k lost. This time I face the consequences. I have peace now that I dont bet because I for rich pass now if I never was introduced into betting. I can't go near betting, I have suffered. People are just wasting their money. No league wey I no sabi dat time. Started betting with 1960Bet around 2013, finally quit 2019. Quiting wasn't easy.

Anytime I play baby then, I dont always get back home safely grin

Bro run! sad

Lmao
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by princefrank76: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
cjwalter:

The same here bro...i give God all the praise before that virtual nearly finished me embarassed
I'm happy for u man..
that virtual is the highest level of fraud
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2020
uncastableodd:

lols..

What of OTP,did he have your phone too

I guess he did that once and they didn't send me alert again till I checked. I think it one msport site or so
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2020
uncastableodd:

Not your brother .na u

U r a man and I know u one on one

Lol with hairy balls hahahaha ODE
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by uncastableodd(f): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2020
PrecioussB:

Lol with hairy balls hahahaha ODE

Awon brother e ODE.

See yansh like bag of rice
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by uncastableodd(f): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2020
PrecioussB:

I guess he did that once and they didn't send me alert again till I checked. I think it one msport site or so

He might have saved your card and subsequent transaction will not request for OTP
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2020
uncastableodd:

He might have saved your card and subsequent transaction will not request for OTP

Yes. That was the case. But it's all sorted out now
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2020
uncastableodd:

Awon brother e ODE.

See yansh like bag of rice

wink
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by uncastableodd(f): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
PrecioussB:

wink

Where do you reside please ?

Lagos ?
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
uncastableodd:

Where do you reside please ?

Lagos ?

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Habits That Cause Body Odor / Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu / Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.