Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries (55531 Views)

Kanu Dumps Arsenal Jersey To Support Super Falcons / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by TempleHouse: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
ARSENAL FC is the Dundee United of the 21st Century and I wonder how they're still in the Premier League
The only good player Mesul Ozil is cursed with injury and earns £350,000 per week and £8,000 per minute.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by blowjohn(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

As long as the mouth go bring money then why not grin grin grin cheesy

Chai grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

I know you'll blast me , that who Is my father?

But I've stored my treasure in heaven, id rather be poor here than to lose heaven

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today and he will pay for it

Even his children too, one is already paying for it
. Enlighten me my brother. Shalom
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by graciamore(f): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
This life set, I this is all the problem she get fa.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by SavageResponse(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
chadYRN:
She looks cute kiss

Because im papa get money abi tongue

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Talknochip(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lwkmd

meanwhile;

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Banter1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Made4naijalove:
When u r ready to move on, just know u will always be welcome to the winning team, Man U cheesy
another useless football club who is living on past glory. mtcheeeeew.

#KTBFFH #BLUES #CFC
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by jorghor(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
joviegghead:
Lol.
She broke up with Arsenal after just 6 years? She's crying? What for? Why the hell is this even on fp?

Anyway, let me chip in this: I know guys that still support Arsenal. I'm talking about since the days of the invincibles and even past beyond that to when kanu made Nigerians love Arsenal. That's like 20+ or 30+ years.

Seriously, anyone who's still an arsenal fan till now, is definitely loyal, the kind of person you should be in a relationship with. Maybe not all, but most.

BTW, If she wants a new club, with hopes of long term relationship, here are my nominees:
Man city, Liverpool, Bayern, Real Madrid.

Tho I'm a barça fan, she shouldn't bother, cuz Messi has few years left. After that period, I'm preparing for heartbreaks. Just hope we don't become the Spanish version of Arsenal

I still love arsenal though...if liverpool fans can wait this long even with the pandemic, her cries after 6 years is nothing.
I pray Arsenal won't do this for that long though
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Emmasun900: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
We pray for Ansu Fati... We pray lipsrsealed
joviegghead:
Lol.
She broke up with Arsenal after just 6 years? She's crying? What for? Why the hell is this even on fp?

Anyway, let me chip in this: I know guys that still support Arsenal. I'm talking about since the days of the invincibles and even past beyond that to when kanu made Nigerians love Arsenal. That's like 20+ or 30+ years.

Seriously, anyone who's still an arsenal fan till now, is definitely loyal, the kind of person you should be in a relationship with. Maybe not all, but most.

BTW, If she wants a new club, with hopes of long term relationship, here are my nominees:

Tho I'm a barça fan, she shouldn't bother, cuz Messi has few years left. After that period, I'm preparing for heartbreaks. Just hope we don't become the Spanish version of Arsenal
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Emmasun900: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
PLay PLay grin grin
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian disc jockey and producer, Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has resigned as Arsenal FC supporter after years of heartbreaks with the football club.

She made this announcement in a recent video she posted on her official Twitter page today, 20th June.

According to her, she made the decision after suffering a major heartbreak following the club’s persistent loses since the return of football matches after pandemic.

She however said she is still looking for better football club she can transfer her loyalty to.

Florence Otedola said she has been supporting the club for 6 years.

Cuppy is yet to decide or announce which club she’s moving over to.

It should be recalled that Arsenal lost 3-0 to Manchester City on Wednesday and 2-1 to Brighton & Hove yesterday

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ayQAQYFIY

https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1274418593892106242

She clearly is trying out acting grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by KosiGee(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
joviegghead:
Lol.

You can leave a relationship, divorce your wife, move to a new city but you DO NOT dump your football or any other sports team. It doesn’t happen that way.
Football support isn’t only for when a team is doing well. There are lots of FAKE people with the ‘my team, our team, we will play in the champions league’ slogan.

What this clown of a girl is doing is like a Super Eagles supporter dumping Nigeria to support Lions of Cameroon or Black stars of Ghana.

That is not football support and anyone doing that is as fake as they come. Football support is a life time thing.
Your football team is your family.

I support Enugu Rangers and come rain, come shine. I am an Enugu Rangers supporter. After Enugu Rangers and outside Nigeria, I support Arsenal Fc... A true Enugu football lover would support Rangers just like a true Ibadan fan would support IICC or 3SC football club. It doesn’t matter their predicament. Football support for your team is for life.

Those who are jumping from Everton today to Liverpool or from Man United to Man City do not know history and only doing so to ‘belong’.

An original Jos man would never leave Plateau United to support BCC lions of Makurdi.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Morgan20: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hahahah she lost BET, didn't want to say it
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by zoghys: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Which Chelsea u dey talk, walai I just dey laugh grin. Beat Aston Villa first before u talk.

Wait and see the miracle of my Chelsea. grin grin cheesy grin grin. Your laff dey make me dey laff seff.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by DedeNkem: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
As if Arsenal cares.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=Wizzyflexx post=90912581]
Chief adviser what did your father leave for you?
Let her do whatever makes her happy she isn't dangote daughter ff's sad[/quote

Whoa
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by DarkJeddi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

But I've stored my treasure in heaven, id rather be poor here than to lose heaven

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today and he will pay for it

Who told you that you will make heaven?

Mr Holier than thou..

Make sure you are with the key to heaven..

So that you can lock out those you don't like their face.. angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by izibili44: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Chief adviser what did your father leave for you?
Let her do whatever makes her happy she isn't dangote daughter ff's sad
TRUE TAlk
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
zoghys:

Wait and see the miracle of my Chelsea. grin grin cheesy grin grin. Your laff dey make me dey laff seff.
You don get mouth now oo grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
joviegghead:
Lol.

Sabi no go kee you at all!
As in eeh, you sabi die
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by ameh99: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
You don't need to be emotional about this coursed football club called Arsenal...

As for me, my mind is made up to live and die with this mumu club... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by hakeem4(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:
Otedola the rich daugter.instead of this nonsense why can't your father give you a role in his company like Dangote daughter, it will keep you busy instead of you jumping up and down the entertainment industry...
How many serious people can. you find In the entertainment industry, it is better for you to ask your father for a professional role in his company so that you can take over from father after his demise...
This is a very vacuous post. No sense in it. what exactly did your own father leave in your care?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2020

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today

Lord forgive me, i never would've made it without sin"
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by akaza90(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Arsenal fans, their girls fine wink wink grin grin undecidedmake she come to man u make I flex her,
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Taiwojon(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian disc jockey and producer, Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has resigned as Arsenal FC supporter after years of heartbreaks with the football club.

She made this announcement in a recent video she posted on her official Twitter page today, 20th June.

According to her, she made the decision after suffering a major heartbreak following the club’s persistent loses since the return of football matches after pandemic.

She however said she is still looking for better football club she can transfer her loyalty to.

Florence Otedola said she has been supporting the club for 6 years.

Cuppy is yet to decide or announce which club she’s moving over to.

It should be recalled that Arsenal lost 3-0 to Manchester City on Wednesday and 2-1 to Brighton & Hove yesterday

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ayQAQYFIY

https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1274418593892106242
who cares?

bye bye ooooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Bestmanwealthy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
u Be mumu
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by RealEzee(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:
Otedola the rich daugter.instead of this nonsense why can't your father give you a role in his company like Dangote daughter, it will keep you busy instead of you jumping up and down the entertainment industry...
How many serious people can. you find In the entertainment industry, it is better for you to ask your father for a professional role in his company so that you can take over from father after his demise...
work hard so your kids don't need to wait for you to die for them to flex life ooo.
Even if she decides to work as a nurse in luth her past is still brighter than your future, chief adviser.
Insignificant element in the periodic table.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by RealEzee(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anakojum:

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today

Lord forgive me, i never would've made it without sin"
misplaced priority, first make heaven then we can talk about the treasures, you're here blowing vuvuzela.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Crimsoneagle: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

omo see defense ��
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Franktom247(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
joviegghead:
Lol.

na plastic barca fan you be fa spanish arsenal kill u did barca die after luis suarez of old,
kubala, cryuff, maradona, romario, rivaldo, figo ,ronaldinho
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Forumobserver12(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Cuppy don't jump the ship, there's better times ahead...Stay the course....Gunnner4life
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by blingxx(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
obicoolnino:
It's funny how people cry for a club, let alone useless arsenal.

but rich people always support arsenal i wonder why undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:

Oga adviser she's got her career in music DJ and load of endorsement by Pepsi and other companies so go find your own bearing.

Morover you deh work for your papa chemist¿¿¿

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance / Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.