Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries (55527 Views)

Kanu Dumps Arsenal Jersey To Support Super Falcons / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by skimena: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

I know you'll blast me , that who Is my father?

But I've stored my treasure in heaven, id rather be poor here than to lose heaven

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today and he will pay for it

Even his children too, one is already paying for it
Bro I would have love to know some of d evil things d man has done?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by mario2k(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yeye dey smell
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by noziz(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
See as mouth dey like wetin dem insert dick undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by caprini1: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
joviegghead:
Lol.
She broke up with Arsenal after just 6 years? She's crying? What for? Why the hell is this even on fp?

Anyway, let me chip in this: I know guys that still support Arsenal. I'm talking about since the days of the invincibles and even past beyond that to when kanu made Nigerians love Arsenal. That's like 20+ or 30+ years.

Seriously, anyone who's still an arsenal fan till now, is definitely loyal, the kind of person you should be in a relationship with. Maybe not all, but most.

BTW, If she wants a new club, with hopes of long term relationship, here are my nominees:
Man city, Liverpool, Bayern, Real Madrid.

Tho I'm a barça fan, she shouldn't bother, cuz Messi has few years left. After that period, I'm preparing for heartbreaks. Just hope we don't become the Spanish version of Arsenal
I am a real Madrid fan,but i am really scared ,if Messi leaves Barca laliga wont be fun anymore,and Elclassico will just be another match, except Neymar comes back .
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by BABANGBALI: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yinmu. She just wan thread. Who fokn cares? Abeg comot for road make I go for eat my launch for vickyrotex house jare. Who she epp?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Aurelius1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
She chop belle full naim make am. Who dey do 0:1:0 no go get voice to cry sef. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by joviegghead: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Franktom247:

na plastic barca fan you be fa spanish arsenal kill u did barca die after luis suarez of old,
kubala, cryuff, maradona, romario, rivaldo, figo ,ronaldinho

Nope.. I've being supporting barca for more than 15 years.
The difference between the situation(Messi era) now and then(the days of the guys you mentioned) is that barca of now is overly reliant on Messi. Messi is the creator-in-chief, scorer-in-chief and the source of everything good. It's a fact. Don't be sentimental. Be objective.
In the times of ronaldinho and Co, other players were making things happens e. g eto'o, saviola, xavi, iniesta. This are players even Messi and Barça fell back on.

Let me ask you, if Messi goes, can you confidently say that barca can do without him?
Barca will struggle. That's the truth.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Babandia27: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
A$S ANAL. Is it a political party?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Tisham20(m): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
I guess she remember Joshua
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Okoroawusa: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
My sister the matter get k leg
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by skukimania(f): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

She has all the money in the world... What she lacks is attention!!!

Now, she got it! cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by favour32(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Na so most women dey run dey leave men wey hand don meet.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by PremierGuy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
A true die hard supporter never disowns his/her football club whatever the circumstance.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Franktom247(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
joviegghead:

Nope.. I've being supporting barca for more than 15 years.
The difference between the situation(Messi era) now and then(the days of the guys you mentioned) is that barca of now is overly reliant on Messi. Messi is the creator-in-chief, scorer-in-chief and the source of everything good. It's a fact. Don't be sentimental. Be objective.
In the times of ronaldinho and Co, other players were making things happens e. g eto'o, saviola, xavi, iniesta. This are players even Messi and Barça fell back on.

Let me ask you, if Messi goes, can you confidently say that barca can do without him?
Barca will struggle. That's the truth.

what is yr definition of struggle sir have barca won games without messi yes sir and without him in the future will they emphatic YES in every era there will be stand out players and was there not reliance on cryuff maradona romario and co too guy park well trailer wan overtake you abeg
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by sweetTai(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Who is she??
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Franktom247(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Yinmu. She just wan thread. Who fokn cares? Abeg comot for road make I go for eat my launch for vickyrotex house jare. Who she epp?

hausa man its trend go school una no gree hear una dey follow buhari with him nepa bill like waec certificate na joke bros
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by joviegghead: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Emmasun900:
We pray for Ansu Fati... We pray lipsrsealed

Fati? Did you say fati?

Since when did barca become so bad. The one-man show has sunk so deeply that we think there must be a main man for every generation.

We need a powerful team, forget Messi. We want a team that can play beautifully and win without condition of a star man.
Painful thing is, barça has great players but nothing to show for it.
Even more painful is the money we've spent. 300+ million. Griezmann, dembelé, and coutinho. Where are they? What have they done..
Barça doesn't even have faith in la masia products like before.

So many prospects have been loaned or sold. Barça is like the bleeped up Madrid of old.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Tapout(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Chief adviser what did your father leave for you?
Let her do whatever makes her happy she isn't dangote daughter ff's sad

Ha!!!! grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by tundey4all(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pele ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by YoungAncient1: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Plastic fan

What happens to the mantra
"For better or worse'
forget it, Arsenal's continued failure fit melt diamond sef.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Johnson5258: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
I suppose you do not know more about creative industry but that's where the next oil well dwells.

Glink2018:
Otedola the rich daugter.instead of this nonsense why can't your father give you a role in his company like Dangote daughter, it will keep you busy instead of you jumping up and down the entertainment industry...
How many serious people can. you find In the entertainment industry, it is better for you to ask your father for a professional role in his company so that you can take over from father after his demise...
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Mandela27: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

But I've stored my treasure in heaven, id rather be poor here than to lose heaven

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today and he will pay for it

Die hard christians are the main sadistic hypocritical haters that have ever existed.Bleep u and ur heavenly treasures.Bleep ur pastor.Bleep ur church.Bleep christianity.Bleep U AGAIN .
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Tillatalk: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
10k likes e no easy
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by TuFab(f): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
How old is this Cuppy sef?
Na wa o..
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by chukasson(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
chadYRN:
She looks cute kiss
I like having sex with girls with dis color of hair.....dis cuppy girl will be very sweet

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by tunary(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Chief adviser what did your father leave for you?
Let her do whatever makes her happy she isn't dangote daughter ff's sad
LOL
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by tonididdy(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:
Otedola the rich daugter.instead of this nonsense why can't your father give you a role in his company like Dangote daughter, it will keep you busy instead of you jumping up and down the entertainment industry...
How many serious people can. you find In the entertainment industry, it is better for you to ask your father for a professional role in his company so that you can take over from father after his demise...
It will be nice if you started by firstly telling us what your father left behind for you?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by AsawanaDgreat: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ajebo pikin for you be that
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by tonididdy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

Am not surprised what you wrote, yoloba people are like this. They replace their brains with amala.

FYI don't put your poor parents in agony of loosing a son to the four walls of the Nigerian prison.

Watch your tongue man... That last sentence you made can undo your destiny.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by clancymiim(f): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:

My dear entertainment is the new gold mine.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Oluf3mi(m): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Truth be told, I love only one team and one team only in EPL...thats Arsenal...yes they are shitty at the moment,...it hurts...but running to join another team 'll be more shameful. Man U I hate...Chelsea disgusts me...Liverpool I feel nothing for...and the rest are just there. My opinion...my comment...no hard feelings...if you want to cry me a river...be my guest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused / Adesina Adesanya 'Pastor Ajidara' Has Kidney Problem (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.