Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries (55479 Views)

DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad / Kanu Dumps Arsenal Jersey To Support Super Falcons / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by SexytorresE(f): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Lol useless arsenal grin I’m telling u. I can only cry for chelsea smiley
obicoolnino:
It's funny how people cry for a club, let alone useless arsenal.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by SexytorresE(f): 12:08am On Jun 22, 2020
U can be heart broken because u are supporting a particular player and not the club
joviegghead:
Lol.
She broke up with Arsenal after just 6 years? She's crying? What for? Why the hell is this even on fp?

Anyway, let me chip in this: I know guys that still support Arsenal. I'm talking about since the days of the invincibles and even past beyond that to when kanu made Nigerians love Arsenal. That's like 20+ or 30+ years.

Seriously, anyone who's still an arsenal fan till now, is definitely loyal, the kind of person you should be in a relationship with. Maybe not all, but most.

BTW, If she wants a new club, with hopes of long term relationship, here are my nominees:
Man city, Liverpool, Bayern, Real Madrid.

Tho I'm a barça fan, she shouldn't bother, cuz Messi has few years left. After that period, I'm preparing for heartbreaks. Just hope we don't become the Spanish version of Arsenal
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by dizzybee: 12:53am On Jun 22, 2020
joviegghead:
Lol.
She broke up with Arsenal after just 6 years? She's crying? What for? Why the hell is this even on fp?

Anyway, let me chip in this: I know guys that still support Arsenal. I'm talking about since the days of the invincibles and even past beyond that to when kanu made Nigerians love Arsenal. That's like 20+ or 30+ years.

Seriously, anyone who's still an arsenal fan till now, is definitely loyal, the kind of person you should be in a relationship with. Maybe not all, but most.

BTW, If she wants a new club, with hopes of long term relationship, here are my nominees:
Man city, Liverpool, Bayern, Real Madrid.

Tho I'm a barça fan, she shouldn't bother, cuz Messi has few years left. After that period, I'm preparing for heartbreaks. Just hope we don't become the Spanish version of Arsenal

Bro, you've spoken my mind.
I've been an Arsenal fan since '98 after moving from Chelsea. The heartbreaks have not chased me away. I use other clubs from other leagues to console myself in this order.

After Arsenal, then
Real Madrid
Inter Milan

Then any other unboastful football club and fandom
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by vinixxx(m): 2:03am On Jun 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian disc jockey and producer, Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has resigned as Arsenal FC supporter after years of heartbreaks with the football club.

She made this announcement in a recent video she posted on her official Twitter page today, 20th June.

According to her, she made the decision after suffering a major heartbreak following the club’s persistent loses since the return of football matches after pandemic.

She however said she is still looking for better football club she can transfer her loyalty to.

Florence Otedola said she has been supporting the club for 6 years.

Cuppy is yet to decide or announce which club she’s moving over to.

It should be recalled that Arsenal lost 3-0 to Manchester City on Wednesday and 2-1 to Brighton & Hove yesterday

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ayQAQYFIY

https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1274418593892106242
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Olamie09: 2:26am On Jun 22, 2020
Advertise your services for free to get customers
Upload samples to attract customers

Register via this link

https://anyservice.ng/register/6293
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Adex2442: 3:22am On Jun 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

I know you'll blast me , that who Is my father?

But I've stored my treasure in heaven, id rather be poor here than to lose heaven

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today and he will pay for it

Even his children too, one is already paying for it

Which of them is paying for it
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by olmoRoc: 4:52am On Jun 22, 2020
A true fan is always a fan for life through thick or thin. I'm a fan of Man U, and though they haven't been doing great since the retirement of Ferguson, I'll always be a fan. So, in a nutshell, you were never a true fan.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by abels(m): 5:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Glink2018:
Otedola the rich daugter.instead of this nonsense why can't your father give you a role in his company like Dangote daughter, it will keep you busy instead of you jumping up and down the entertainment industry...
How many serious people can. you find In the entertainment industry, it is better for you to ask your father for a professional role in his company so that you can take over from father after his demise...
so it's unserious people that go into entertainment industry..you have no sense and envy will deter your progress in life...bad belle
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Damzybankz: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2020
If you are ready to join any winning team, always welcome to Chelsea
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
When u r ready to move on, just know u will always be welcome to the winning team, Man U cheesy
Bet9ja can also make the rich cry!
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Simplyparis(f): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2020
Hmmmm
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

But I've stored my treasure in heaven, id rather be poor here than to lose heaven

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today and he will pay for it

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Okuns419: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2020
Florence otedola she is not a registered fan of arsenal. So you're free to go to any club of your choice. UP GUNNERS............

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by sirzee1660(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
When u r ready to move on, just know u will always be welcome to the winning team, Man U cheesy
lolz brother hey is no different between them
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by joviegghead: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2020
SexytorresE:
U can be heart broken because u are supporting a particular player and not the club
Hi!!!
You think so? I think it goes the other way round.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by pretyval: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Lol.... Arsenal no go even miss you...
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Dfynboi: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2020
she probably staked her punny with arsenal"dt i will bleep u for free if arsenal loose"as d loose come much naso d bleeping come much(if u knw u knw)
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Playermayweda(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2020
This cuppy fit manu,Man u is hot now come to manu,GGmu
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Ebabu7: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2020
Utter nonsense. Nigeria disappoint me alot guess I'll support France...Please... undecided GTFOH!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by seenga(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Dude how old are you? This level of foolishness is outta this world
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by SexytorresE(f): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
That’s the truth
joviegghead:

Hi!!!
You think so? I think it goes the other way round.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by joviegghead: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
SexytorresE:
That’s the truth

BTW, sent an email. How do I get your no. We seriously should be engaging in constructive conversations privately.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Rofhrider: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Chief adviser what did your father leave for you?
Let her do whatever makes her happy she isn't dangote daughter ff's sad
Haha! bro, e too much oh.!.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by SexytorresE(f): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Let me check
joviegghead:

BTW, sent an email. How do I get your no. We seriously should be engaging in constructive conversations privately.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by helpfindbolu: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Psquare, Yemi Alade, Phyno Surprise Newlywed Couple, Crash Wedding (photos) / DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours / Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.