Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 7 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 7 (119 Views)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 1 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 7 by Abba131(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Those who Saw me Outside Fled from me, but You have Not Shut me up into the Hand of the Enemy

For You have Set my Feet in a Large Room as a House of Defense to Save me, for you Heard when I Cried to You, Saying, "Pull me out of the Net that they have Laid for me and Deliver me from the Hand of my Enemies"

Psalms 31

Psalms 31:1 - 2, Torah
In You, O Lord, I put my trust; do not ever let me be ashamed, deliver me in Your righteousness. Bow down Your ear to me; deliver me speedily, be my strong Rock, for a house of defense to save me.

Psalms 31:3 - 4, Torah
For You [are] my Rock and my Fortress; therefore for Your name's sake lead me, and guide me. Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me, for You [are] my strength.

Psalms 31:7 - 8, Torah
I will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy, for You have considered my trouble; You have known my soul in adversities; and have not shut me up into the hand of the enemy, You have set my feet in a large room.

Psalms 31:9, Torah
[So] have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble, my eye is consumed with grief, [yes], my soul and my belly.

*Psalms 31:11, Torah
[For] I was a reproach among all my enemies, but especially among my neighbors, and a fear to my acquaintance, those who saw me outside fled from me.

*Mark 14:50, Gospel
And [thus] they all forsook him, and fled.

Psalms 31:12 - 13, Torah
[And so] I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind, I am like a broken vessel. For I have heard the slander of many, fear [was] on every side, while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.

Mark 14:55, Gospel
And [thus] the chief priests and all the council sought for witness against Jesus to put him to death; and found none -

Psalms 31:14 - 16, Torah
[For] I trusted in You, O Lord, I said, "You [are] my God. My times [are] in Your hand, deliver me from the hand of my enemies, and from those who persecute me. Make Your Face to shine upon Your servant, save me for Your mercies' sake.

Psalms 31:17 - 18, Torah
Do not let me be ashamed, O Lord; for I have called upon You, let the wicked be ashamed, [and] let them be silent in the grave. Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Psalms 31:19 - 20, Torah
[Oh] how great [is] Your goodness, which You have laid up for those who fear You; [which] You have done for those who trust in You before the sons of men! You will hide them in the secret of Your presence from the pride of man, You will keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues."

Psalms 31:21, Torah
[So] blessed [is] the Lord, for He has shown me His marvelous kindness in a strong city.

Psalms 31:22, Torah
For I said in my haste, "I am cut off from before Your eyes," nevertheless You heard the voice of my supplications when I cried to You.

Hebrews 5:7, Gospel
[And thus] when [Jesus] had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him who was able to save him from death - [he] was heard in that which he feared.

Psalms 31:23, Torah
[So] love the Lord, all you - His benign ones, [for] the Lord preserves the faithful, and plentifully rewards the proud doer.

Psalms 97:9 - 10, Torah
For You, Lord, [are] high above all the earth, You are Exalted far above all gods. You who love the Lord, hate evil, He preserves the souls of His benign ones; He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked.

My Lovers and my Friends Stand Afar Off, but You, O my God, do Not be Far from me, for my Life Draws Near the Grave

So Make Haste to Help me, O Lord, my Salvation; do Not Forsake me, Should Your Loving Kindness be Declared in the Grave? My Prayer will Prevent You

Psalms 38 and 88

Psalms 88:1 - 3, Torah
O Lord God of my salvation, I have cried day [and] night before You. Let my prayer come before You, incline Your ear to my cry; for my soul is full of troubles, and my life draws near the grave.

Psalms 38:1, Torah
[So] O Lord, do not rebuke me in Your wrath, neither chasten me in Your hot displeasure.

Psalms 38:9 - 10, Torah
[For] Lord, all my desire [is] before You; and my groaning is not hidden from You. My heart pants, my strength fails me, as for the light of my eyes, it has also gone from me.

*Psalms 38:11, Torah
[For] my lovers and my friends stand aloof from my sore; and my kinsmen stand afar off -

*Psalms 88:8, Torah
[For] You have put away my acquaintance far from me; You have made me an abomination to them, [I am] shut up, and I cannot come forth.

*Luke 23:49, Gospel
[And thus,] all his acquaintance, and the women who followed him from Galilee, stood afar off, beholding these things.

Psalms 88:9, Torah
[And so] my eye mourns by reason of affliction, Lord, I have called upon You daily, I have stretched out my hands to You.

Psalms 38:12, Torah
[For] those also who seek after my life lay snares [for me], and those who seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.

*Psalms 38:13, Torah
But I, as a deaf [man], did not hear; and [I was] as a dumb man [who] does not open his mouth -

*Matthew 27:12 - 14, Gospel
And [thus] when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing. Then Pilate said to him, "Do you not hear how many things they witness against you?" And he did not answer [Pilate] one word; insomuch that the governor marveled greatly.

Psalms 38:14 - 15, Torah
Thus I was as a man in whose mouth [are] no reproofs, and who does not hear. For in You, O Lord, do I hope, You will hear, O Lord my God.

Psalms 88:10 - 13, Torah
[For] will You show wonders to the dead? Will the dead arise [and] praise You? Should Your loving kindness be declared in the grave? [Or] Your faithfulness in destruction? Should Your wonders be known in the dark? And Your righteousness in the land of forgetfulness? But to You I have cried, O Lord; and in the morning my prayer will prevent You.

Psalms 38:21, Torah
[So] do not forsake me, O Lord, O my God, do not be far from me.

Psalms 88:15, Torah
[For] I [am] afflicted and ready to die from [my] youth up, [while] I suffer Your terrors, I am distracted.

Psalms 88:18, Torah
[For] You have put lover and friend far from me, [and] my acquaintance into darkness.

Psalms 142:4 - 6, Torah
I looked on [my] right hand, and beheld, but [there was] no man who would know me, refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul. I cried to You, O Lord, I said, "You [are] my refuge [and] my portion in the land of the living. Attend to my cry; for I am brought very low, deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.

Psalms 38:22, Torah
[So] make haste to help me, O Lord, my salvation."

When they Looked Upon me, they Shook their Heads, but Let them Cover themselves with their Own Confusion

For God will Stand at the Right Hand of the Poor, to Save him from those who Condemn his Soul; so Help me, O Lord my God, Save me According to Your Mercy, that they may Know that the Lord is the Saving Strength of His Christ

Psalms 109

Psalms 109:1 - 3, Torah
Do not hold Your peace, O God of my praise; for the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful have opened against me, they have spoken against me with a lying tongue. They encompassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

Psalms 109:4, Torah
For my love they are my adversaries, but I [give myself to] prayer -

Mark 14:35 - 36, Gospel
And [thus] he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him. And he said, "Abba, [Creator], all things [are] possible to You; take away this cup from me, nevertheless not what I will, but what You will."

Psalms 109:21 - 22, Torah
[So] do for me, O God the Lord, for Your name's sake, because Your mercy [is] good, deliver me. For I [am] poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.

Psalms 109:25, Torah
I also became a reproach to them, [when] they looked upon me they shook their heads -

Mark 15:29 - 30, Gospel
And [thus] those who passed by railed on him, wagging their heads, and saying, "Ah, you who destroy the temple, and build [it] in three days, save yourself, and come down from the cross."

Psalms 109:26 - 27, Torah
[So] help me, O Lord my God, O save me according to Your mercy. That they may know that this [is] Your hand; [that] You, Lord, have done it -

Psalms 28:8, Torah
[That] the Lord [God is] their strength, and He [is] the saving strength of His Messiah.

Psalms 109:28, Torah
Let them curse, but bless You, when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let Your servant rejoice.

Psalms 109:29, Torah
Let my adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

Psalms 109:30 - 31, Torah
I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; I will praise Him among the multitude. For He will stand at the right hand of the poor, to save [him] from those who condemn his soul.

My God, my God, Why have You Forsaken me? Our Fathers Trusted in You and You Delivered them, so do Not be Far from me, Hasten to Help me, for Trouble is Near

And Thus, when Jesus Cried to God and Offered up Prayers with Strong Crying and Tears to God who was Able to Save him from Death, He Heard him; and so a People will Declare His Righteousness, that He is the Saving Strength of His Christ

Psalms 22

*Psalms 22:1, Torah
My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? [Why are You so] far from helping me, [and from] the words of my roaring?

*Mark 15:34, Gospel
[So] at the ninth hour, [he] cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which is, being interpreted, "My God, my God, why have You forsaken me?"

Psalms 22:4 - 5, Torah
[For] our fathers trusted in You, they trusted, and You delivered them. They cried to You, and were delivered, they trusted in You, and were not confounded.

[Sirach 2:10 - 11], Torah
[For] look at the generations of old, and see; did any ever trust in the Lord, and were confounded? Or did any abide in His fear, and were forsaken? Or whom did He ever despise, who called upon Him? For the Lord is full of compassion and mercy, longsuffering, and very pitiful, and forgives sins, and saves in a time of affliction.

Psalms 9:9 - 10, Torah
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, for You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.

Psalms 55:16, Torah
[So] as for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord will save me.

*Psalms 22:6 - 8, Torah
[For] I [am] a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people. All those who see me laugh me to scorn, they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, [saying], "He trusted on the Lord [that] He would deliver him, let Him deliver him, seeing he delighted in Him."

*Matthew 27:41 - 43, Gospel
Likewise also, the chief priests, with the scribes and elders, mocking [him], said, "He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he is the king of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him. He trusted in God; let Him deliver him now, if He will have him, for he said, 'I am the son of God,'

[Wisdom of Solomon 2:17 - 18], Torah
- [So] let us see if his words are true; and let us prove what will happen in the end of him. For if the just man is the son of God, He will help him, and deliver him from the hand of his enemies."

Psalms 22:9 - 10, Torah
But You [are] He who took me out of the womb, You made me hope [when I was] upon my mother's breasts. I was cast upon You from the womb, You [are] my God from my mother's belly.

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons To Keep Being Member Of A Local Church / A Quick Advice For The Singles. / "And They Were All Filled With The Holy Ghost."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.