Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish (943 Views)

Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) / Catholic Church Suspends Rev James Anelu For Banning Igbo Songs In Parish / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish by Pilate2016(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
The Enugu born fiery Roman Catholic priest has built and donated a state of the art church to his home Parish, St. Anthony's Parish Ituku in Awgu Local Government Area of Enugu State.

Re: Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish by Pilate2016(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Enugu State has dedicated three beautiful edifices to God in less than two months vis
St. Theresa's Cathedral Nsukka
State House Chapel and
St Anthony's Parish Ituku

Cc

Dominique

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Re: Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish by decatalyst(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Beautiful and commendable, but we need start "building" lives.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish by SocialJustice: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Religion is the only functional sector in Nigeria.
Re: Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish by Pilate2016(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
More

Fr Mbaka Speaking during the dedication.

Fr Mbaka's mother and the dedication

Bishop Okoye , Fr Mbaka's mother and Father Mbaka during presentation

Fr Mbaka hugging his mother

Re: Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish by Pilate2016(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
decatalyst:
Beautiful and commendable, but we need start "building" lives.

Thank you!

Fr Mbaka has been building lives... He has investments that have employed thousands.
Re: Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish by decatalyst(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Pilate2016:

Fr Mbaka has been building lives... He has investments that have employed thousands.

Great! Then we need more...since government is always ruining lives!

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish by Pilate2016(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
SocialJustice:
Religion is the only functional sector in Nigeria.

You're invited to our cross over programme tonight wink

Re: Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish by SocialJustice: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Pilate2016:

You're invited to our cross over programme tonight wink
You hear say I no get my own church?
Re: Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish by Pilate2016(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2021
SocialJustice:
You hear say I no get my own church?

Happy new year
Re: Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish by SocialJustice: 8:49am On Jan 01, 2021
Pilate2016:

Happy new year
I wish you same. May the year only give us favour and grace, no stress.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish by Pilate2016(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2021
SocialJustice:
I wish you same. May the year only give us favour and grace, no stress.
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't The Church Help Member's In Need / There Is No God In Nigeria / Do You Think This Is Correct About Romans 10:17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.