Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. (1626 Views)

Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. / Pmb Has Done It Again As Nipost Gets Back To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by MrPolitics: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

They probably also counted the days he spent as Acting President..

He spent 3 months as acting president. Feb-May

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Coldie(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
OhBiafra:
Yoruba muslim
Full blown Igbo blood
Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Mentcee(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nairalanders, please let's rest the matter right now!

Please press like for President lively or share for President lifeless
Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Staro: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
ludd2018:

Yes 5 yrs each only that yoruba media continued to lie to the people that gej spent 6 yrs

I blame foolish Nigerians who merely pick media garbage hook, line and sinker
without using their heads.

GEJ spent exactly 5yrs in office. How some foolish Nigerians arrived at 6yrs was a surprise to me.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Asgard13:
Yoruba go avoid this thread ..
Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
GEJ failed in my ways but Buhari is a disaster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by AntonVince: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

They probably also counted the days he spent as Acting President..

That still doesn't make it 6 years.
Yar' Adua was flown abroad in November 2009 and died after 6 months.
GEJ was never allowed by Turai and the cabal to really serve in his stead.

Regardless, November 2009 to May 2015 = 5 years and 6 months but the APC propaganda machinery made it look like GEJ had been in office for eons just to stir public rebellion.
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Gandollaar(f): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
slivertongue:

sense
Papiii
Re: PMB Has Today Equalled The Number Of Days That GEJ Spent In Office As President. by Leo3333: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
From my calculations today is President Muhammad Buhari's 1,850th day in office as Nigeria's President (29th May 2015 till date), exactly what Ex-president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan spent in office (5th May 2010 -29th May 2015)..

I decided to make this calculation for many reasons.... Firstly, for Fun.
Secondly,.. It is due to the fact that the tenures of this two individuals is the most widely compared in Nigeria's political history.. You barely hear media houses compare the tenures of Obasanjo & Buhari... Yaradua'r & Jonathan.... Babangida & Abacha.. Balewa & Gowon... etc.

PMB & GEJ are like the Messi & C. Ronaldo of modern day football.... Soyinka & Achebe of Nigeria's literature... etc..

For more clarification N:B that I counted only nights spent as Nigeria's president... For instance I didn't count 29th May 2015 for GEJ because he did not slept that night as the president.. Also I counted 5th May 2010 for GEJ, (although he didn't woke up as the president that day but slept as the president).. So that's why I did not count today 21st June 2020 for PMB... #1850

God Bless past and present Nigeria leaders...
God Bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..
God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari..

COVID-19 is Real..
Stay Safe..
ImmaculateJOE cares for a better Nigeria...!

Lalasticala Mynd44 Seun please help push this to the promise land.. Thank you

Quite thoughtful.
Some people dey remember things sha.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. / How Buruji Kashamu Fought Billionaire Adebutu Kessington Dirty Over Lotto / Exclusive! Why 422 Agencies Of Federal Government Cannot Pay September Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.