Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,946 members, 7,956,566 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) (63703 Views)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Simplyparis(f): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2020
WhistleBIower:
LMAO grin
cha funniest story I've ever come across
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by WhistleBIower: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2020
Simplyparis:
it's funny or isn't it?
How are you?
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by IchbinAB: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2020
The person that put this announcement is not serious at all. How can you put the picture of a missing child we don't know and you put a picture that is showing only her face? And the picture is not even clear and designed as if it were for a beauty competition.
All the same, may God help you to find her. Amen.

1 Like

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2020
Simplyparis:
Will u keep quite.. Wetin make u better pass those people wey de born females.
are u mistaken me as ur father? I believe u can't ask me to keep quiet as u orders ur fada.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Falodi(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2020
[url][/url] You say she's missing? So where is she.. Master fool

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Alexprech: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2020
FlordFlorez:
16? Simplyleo has spoken my mind. Female child is an heart attack. God, if thats what could cost me heart attack in future, i reject having one!
Amen to u oo
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
The way young girls behave these days, one will be left in doubt if she is actually missing or enjoying herself somewhere. wink

She might be missing to her relations but found by her bf. I hope she is not genuinely missing.

In any case, may she be found by her relations to calm some frayed nerves. cool
Amen oooh!!!
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Alexprech:
Amen to u oo
who open ur cage??
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Futurejoy(f): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
macdammy:

Aside the fact that you’re a bastard, you’re a fool among idiots.
For someone to come up with a picture like this, is your brain so dusty to tell you that this surely is the best and only available picture the person could come up with??
If there’s a clearer picture, will it be neglected and then use this??

Just open your filthy mouth and say nonsense.

Well, I didn’t except much.

Bastard once again !!
You are referring to your entire generation. Only bastards call other people bastards....I understand how you feel growing up without knowing your true father embarassed, it must have been very painful that is why you misbehave as you like. Don’t worry grin
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Futurejoy(f): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
macdammy:

Aside the fact that you’re a bastard, you’re a fool among idiots.
For someone to come up with a picture like this, is your brain so dusty to tell you that this surely is the best and only available picture the person could come up with??
If there’s a clearer picture, will it be neglected and then use this??

Just open your filthy mouth and say nonsense.

Well, I didn’t except much.

Bastard once again !!
Instead of you to explain that that’s the only picture of her you all could lay your hands on, you are busy insulting your self.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Simplyparis(f): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
FlordFlorez:
are u mistaken me as ur father? I believe u can't ask me to keep quiet as u orders ur fada.
go and ask ya grandfather
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Simplyparis(f): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
WhistleBIower:
it's funny or isn't it? How are you?
Am good
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by WhistleBIower: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simplyparis:
Am good
I'll like us to know each other and be friends
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Simplyparis(f): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
WhistleBIower:
I'll like us to know each other and be friends
okay..
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by WhistleBIower: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simplyparis:
okay..
name is Triumph, can we communicate on whatsapp?
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Simplyparis(f): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
WhistleBIower:
name is Triumph, can we communicate on whatsapp?
09035620056..GLORY
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simplyparis:
go and ask ya grandfather
Time: 09:03pm. Ur brain is like a makeup ou the face, i believe u've wiped it away thus ur iberiberism.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by MrCanceller: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
ok
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by WhistleBIower: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simplyparis:
09035620056..GLORY
sosongo, uwese, oshey, daalu cheesy lol which one is your language there?
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by r0sy247(f): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Futurejoy:

Instead of you to explain that that’s the only picture of her you all could lay your hands on, you are busy insulting your self. Goat!

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Justwise
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Futurejoy(f): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2020
r0sy247:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Justwise
Dominique

Rule 2
Hope you are normal?

1 Like

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by macdammy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Futurejoy:

Hope you are normal?

He’s not normal at all.

Don’t mind him baby.
Talk to daddy sweetie

1 Like

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by helpfindbolu: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) / Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.