Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics (92797 Views)

This Alaskan Road Was Repaired Under 4 Days After Being Destroyed By Earthquake / Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Elimon(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2020
fujirice:

Please what do you mean by your first line?
Are you suggesting there won’t be Africa without adventurous explorers?
that is exactly what im suggesting and before u want to argue...check you're environment and rate how many things sorroumd you that doesn't owe to globalisation..even the phone you use!
the Explorers paved way for trade and thus globalisation
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Elimon(m): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2020
laiperi:
I really enjoyed the Kenny's Abia story.

Did you and those that like what you wrote below think hard? It is what you consider adventure and exploration that turned you into Dark Continent for 500 years!

I know you are these pro African liberalists and claim Africa could have fend for themselves... but its a lie we all know...
Even Asia that far developed that us fell to the need of globalisation (Westernisation)..
We boast more about the glories of Egypt and the rest while we forget that we ourselves never appreciated or developed what we had till the Explorers came
AFRICA WAS A DARK CONTINENT
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2020
kenny714433:
That's why it's called "Adventure". It's risky and the risks makes it more fun for the adventurers.

I remember what happened to me after reading King Solomon's mine. Damn! A book that told horrifying journey into a dessert just to discover a mine filled with diamonds. Most of the characters died due to thirst and snow.

I smiled, decided to become the next adventurer. Since my place is quite near to blue river of Azumini, Abia state, I considered the river.

The lush vegetation and crystal blue river made the place resemble Caribbean sea. "Oh! Capt. Jack Sparrow d second is here" I boasted to all those who cared to listen.

As I stepped into the cold blue river, it gave me a scintillating and sweet feelings. Little did I know that my egungun is already dancing to the express and my village people won't stop the drum.

One small boy pushed me inside to check my skills and even ran away bcoz they were playing pursue game. I tried screaming for help, the more I did the more gulp I took. I fell like lead and was lucky to push my legs against the river floor.

A hand picked my collar and dragged me back to life. Instead of those little imps to feel sorry, they burst into uncontrollable laughter.

Na so swimming take end for me. Till today the only water I love is the one inside cup. My eyes red as if I smoke expired weed.

When I arrived home, I wrote in my diary "Today I survived shipwreck and was marooned in the island of blue sea. And my next adventure will be in the Bermuda.

I looked for king Solomon mines for almost 10yrs before I found it in one old bookshop. That book adventure is top notch. Still in my shelf.
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Angel1696: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
luminouz:
Deep....

My love for adventure is second to none but ritual killers, herdsmen and now covid-19 no let person pass him boundary.

u don forget skull miners
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by luminouz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Angel1696:
u don forget skull miners

And cannibals
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by kenny714433(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
nijabazaar:

Can we write a story together ?

I was looking for someone I could do this together with .I'm such a lazy type that I've got millions of ideas but to replicate it on paper is my problem.

Trust me, if we do any of an adventure, thriller, fantasy, horror, Romance(Tragedy), sci fic together, we would be the next Shakespeare.

Interesting novels is just about suspense and great story line which I'm very good at.
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by LegendaryLover(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
philip0906:
Make I no lie, Oyinbo people dey burst person head atimes.

Their curiosity is out of this world. Like I can imagine a black man, dying while trying to reach a bus left in the wilderness, when no be say him papa leave generational wealth for there.
this is just too funny
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Explorers(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
typicalgamer:
So nobody noticed the amount of land mass there

Alaska is far bigger than Nigeria in land size, almost twice the size of Nigeria.

Alaska population is around 700k, you can imagine the size of the empty land mass.

1 Like

Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Explorers:

Alaska is far bigger than Nigeria in land size, almost twice the size of Nigeria.

Alaska population is around 700k, you can imagine the size of the empty land mass.
i thought the empty land mass consist of snow and water bodies rendering it inhabitable?
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by typicalgamer(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Explorers:

And we're here fighting for a little piece of tuff
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Explorers(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
25tolife:
i thought the empty land mass consist of snow and water bodies rendering it inhabitable?

Alaska is very cold, one of the reasons for the low population and i think is also reserved.

It has lots of mountains, alps, glaciers but 80% of the land is habitable.

1 Like

Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Explorers:

Alaska is very cold, one of the reasons for the low population and i think is also reserved.

It has lots of mountains, alps, glaciers but 80% of the land is habitable.
usa stylishly bought it from russia,how true is that?
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Explorers(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
25tolife:
usa stylishly bought it from russia,how true is that?

Not stylishly.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1866-1898/alaska-purchase

1 Like

Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by DEWKID(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Wow I watched this movies just last Sunday on mbc2 I googled it and it was about Christian Johnson McCandless a true life story I was so surprised i even told my brothers about it on Facebook when I saw this post here on nairaland I knew it was it, though I forgot to enter the post until evening my brother shared the link on Facebook cause he also saw it @cbrezy thanks alot
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by DonroxyII: 3:59am On Jun 25, 2020
Ishilove:

In my next life I want to be white. Blackman wahala too much
And when by next world .. the black race happened to be reigning supreme over all other race .... Then ur eye go clear grin tongue !
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by laiperi: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
So what are you? Republican abi na conservative.

If you only know what you are. Did you say boast?

You must be one of those Nigerians beating your chest all over the world pointing one finger at others as stupid while four fingers point back to you.

I am sure you are a loser who could have achieved more if you only and only.....

Charity begins at home.

Elimon:

I know you are these pro African liberalists and claim Africa could have fend for themselves... but its a lie we all know...
Even Asia that far developed that us fell to the need of globalisation (Westernisation)..
We boast more about the glories of Egypt and the rest while we forget that we ourselves never appreciated or developed what we had till the Explorers came
AFRICA WAS A DARK CONTINENT
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Elimon(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2020
laiperi:
So what are you? Republican abi na conservative.

If you only know what you are. Did you say boast?

You must be one of those Nigerians beating your chest all over the world pointing one finger at others as stupid while four fingers point back to you.

I am sure you are a loser who could have achieved more if you only and only.....

Charity begins at home.

Your stupid and abusive quote is far from what i wrote and please dont use ur black painted mind to quote me back if u cant be constructive in ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.