Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice (86686 Views)

Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice / Gov. Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Young Boy With Sonorous Voice (video) / Gov. Of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma Adopt Boy Who Went Viral With Sonorous Voice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Tapout(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
wow!!! The guy has a really nice voice. Finally God done pick em call. Congratulations young chap. smiley

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by karika2018: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
i have not listen to him...but i will personally donate
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by LosC: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
tytifbju:
God can locate ANY man and blessed. I see this boy trending soon

He has started trending

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
kiss
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by FlordFlorez(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
God has picked his call.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Amkanta02(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Grace can locate you any were.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Chris2863(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Space bookers

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by AK481(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
He is at imo state governors house

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
May God locate me too.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by WalkerMichael(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
ajohkeh:
May God locate me too.

Amen
Me too. The boys life has changed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by DModeCntStopMe: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
God has finally remembered him.

He's talented.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by kel94(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
See voice. Grace don locate die guy o. Baba God, make me sef grab my opportunity come blow for dis life. Amen.
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Awwwnnn so touching.

Guys please do the needful and keep posting until someone who knows him sees it and brings his families' attention to it.
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Dname: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wow, beautiful voice. It's really gold
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Ekpekaycee: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
When it's your time to shine, your enermies will be in deep slumber. Congrats my boy.

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Sunnycliff(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hope Uzodimma our Supreme Court Governor have adopted him as his son. And the boy want to be a Reverend Father. So make dem look for another boy. Plenty children they. Make them forget this one. I hate hypocrites
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by AK481(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
If u no go church today and you be catholic, just play the song 3 times , sing along with ur eyes closed.

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Rockyfancino(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is the typical way people get helps in this country. They don't know how to properly do good for the nation at large... It's not only that boy little boy that had a melodious voice in this country.

The next news we see is a pure water seller is our next minister of power. Yeye

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by xynerise: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
I love the song so much....that's a Catholic song. wink
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Businessbiz4321: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wow Make your cartoon music videos (visualizers) for N3000 only,
And its completely service before payment,we will get your cartoon music video done to your satisfaction before you pay. For serious artists contact our whatsapp 09014105279
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by AsawanaDgreat: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Open doors for him and his family
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Kutebyatso(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is what we called Devine Favour
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Klington: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
That boy is an entire choir team abeg.

His time to shine has finally come.

May God be praised.

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gave me goose pimples cry
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by sauceEEP(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
He's from IMO State and Hope Uzodimma has adopted him according to Cubana Chief priest.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by PHIPEX(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
He is obviously a Catholic, they can narrow down the search there.

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by caprini1: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
saajus:
I think he got an Opera voice. He needs education and more voice training.
Stella Odua has already offered him scholarship to uni level.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by karika2018: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
I want to donate ....locate this boy please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) / This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.