Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice (86681 Views)

Fathers Day: Governor Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Boy With Sonorous Voice / Gov. Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Young Boy With Sonorous Voice (video) / Gov. Of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma Adopt Boy Who Went Viral With Sonorous Voice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by aalangel(f): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anglican/Catholic voice...
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by egojeny1(f): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Book of Remebrance in Heaven has been opened on the young man ..

I Hear IMO state Governor is also on His Matter!

Life is not by Struggle!

When GOD opens your Matter, kings and Queens will fight and Rush to be your Nursing Father and Mother....
Isaiah 49:23, one of My Favorite Scriptures comes to Mind!

#WaitPaitentlyInTheLord
Damn! This verse has made my day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by meobizy(f): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Meh. How much will they give him, fifty or a hundred thousand at most. They should find him, make their contribution and move on with life. Nairalanders who possess only trolling skills will pray to the heavens, hoping their time comes. Lol.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
ststyreal:
Wowwwww!!!!!! Glorious God in heaven! What a voice!! I wish I could download this song for my ring tone.
I feel like listening to him continuously... Huhhhh!!! God of the poor.. I salute you. Thank you for uplifting this poor young lad and his family, I pray you do same for me and my family, friends and as many that desire same, amen..

What do you mean by "God of the poor"? sad
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Globalistic(f): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
God bless you son. I pray they find him fast so he can enjoy all these promises.

God bless you once again.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
The boy's voice is sweet; no doubt, but not exactly the way it's being exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Unrated900(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
The king could not sleep all because of modekai

So shall our helpers not sleep

Till we are helped

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Consy247: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
He is from Imo state
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by johnmartus(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
You can say that again.
mrchineke:
Igbo land, see backwardness.

Useless FFK enjoying stolen money on top Igbo toto....
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by stieyven(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
mrchineke:
Igbo land, see backwardness.

Useless FFK enjoying stolen money on top Igbo toto....
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Drop that username which is blasphemous and ungodly or the anger of the Lord will burn against you. You're warned. Exodus 20 :7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Bugos4real(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Apeshy101:
Former Minister of Aviation, Sen Stella Oduah has launch hunt for a talented yet to be identifed young boy with a sonorous voice.

Sen Oduah was impressed with the young after a video of him signing one of the Roman Catholic hymns in Igbo language went viral on social media.

Sen Oduah took to her facebook page to declare her interest to offer the young boy scholarship and Music training in her Music School.

“This amazing sonorous angel MUST be encouraged so I ask anyone that knows his whereabouts to help me locate him. A scholarship and also classes at our Music School awaits him already” she wrote.

On his own part, Femi Fani Kayode expressed hos interest to train the young boy upto University level and immediate cash gift of N250,000 if only he could locate the boy.

“Once I can confirm his identity and reach his family I will send 250,000 to him and pay for his school fees right up until university level. I urge others to help him too. This talented, gifted and blessed child should NOT be hawking and selling things in the streets” he tweeted.

“I wish I knew what state he comes from and who his Governor is. Such talent must not be wasted. For the first time in days I have something to smile and be happy about. Despite his circumstances this boy is still praising God in such a beautiful way” he added

Watch the boy’s video as obtained by News9naija below and help locate him if you know about his whereabouts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjdECJuuFBM

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/06/21/fkk-and-stella-oduah-are-looking-for-this-boy-do-you-know-him/
in the wats up group I belong to,this video equally featured.and an unverified phone number was dropped as a contact through which he can be reached.
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by johnmartus(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin cheesy
Sunnycliff:
Hope Uzodimma our Supreme Court Governor have adopted him as his son. And the boy want to be a Reverend Father. So make dem look for another boy. Plenty children they. Make them forget this one. I hate hypocrites
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Sirmuel1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Apeshy101:
Former Minister of Aviation, Sen Stella Oduah has launch hunt for a talented yet to be identifed young boy with a sonorous voice.

Sen Oduah was impressed with the young after a video of him signing one of the Roman Catholic hymns in Igbo language went viral on social media.

Sen Oduah took to her [url=https://www.facebook.com
/SenatorOduahOON/videos/1726206040912836/]facebook page[/url] to declare her interest to offer the young boy scholarship and Music training in her Music School.

“This amazing sonorous angel MUST be encouraged so I ask anyone that knows his whereabouts to help me locate him. A scholarship and also classes at our Music School awaits him already” she wrote.

On his own part, Femi Fani Kayode expressed hos interest to train the young boy upto University level and immediate cash gift of N250,000 if only he could locate the boy.

“Once I can confirm his identity and reach his family I will send 250,000 to him and pay for his school fees right up until university level. I urge others to help him too. This talented, gifted and blessed child should NOT be hawking and selling things in the streets” he tweeted.

“I wish I knew what state he comes from and who his Governor is. Such talent must not be wasted. For the first time in days I have something to smile and be happy about. Despite his circumstances this boy is still praising God in such a beautiful way” he added

Watch the boy’s video as obtained by News9naija below and help locate him if you know about his whereabouts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjdECJuuFBM

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/06/21/fkk-and-stella-oduah-are-looking-for-this-boy-do-you-know-him/

NIGERIA has destroyed so many talents.
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by DECENCY3: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
What a soul lifting voice.

I see this boy trending

I see this boy blowing high

I see his family coming to limelight..

I see this boy's destiny changing.

This boy must be located because his story has changed already. Heaven don finally open your file. Papa God don pick him call. Good luck to him.
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Shugargal(f): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wow! I just get goose bumps listening to his voice coupled as nwa ada Catholic mbu. Boy may you be located soon.
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by XANDERBOY85: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
Loool imagine if this boy turned out to be a Fulani boy. grin grin grin grin

Still wouldn't make a difference!
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Munzy14(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wow! he did justice to that soro m to chukwu song.

His faith in the song actually opened door for him, a door that will be an escape route from poverty,suffering etc.

From where them the throwaway rubbish, na dia GOD the deliver poor man.

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by helpfindbolu: 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by patwilly(m): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Do you even know the meaning of sonorous @Op?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by bcbones: 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Nice soprano voice there

Exactly my look when I walked into immaculate conception Choir hall 21 years ago, till date choir always brings me joy unbounded.

Please anyone who can find him should alert me I wanna sow a little token into his life.

May God Almighty bless his voice to sing more to His glory.

If there's any thing I miss most in church service is the choir ministration...goosh see goose bumbs
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by SexytorresE(f): 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
He is a catholic no doubt

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Hedonisco: 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Here's a hopeless little kid hawking a bunch of coconuts worth a grand total of less than $5... Set about his day like every other day, seeped in poverty, misery and uncertainty, and then.. against all odds, BOOM!

There's something romantic about this boy's story. The sheer serendipitous happenstance of it appeals to the sentiment that someday, somehow, the unseen hand of providence will lift you up higher than you could possibly ever reach on your own.

Such a feel good story.

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by IvarDboneless: 12:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Na owerri be that na..see their busimo for background
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Stjamez: 12:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Omo talented... The boy don blow. Frank Edwards is looking for him too.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Odoctor(m): 2:00am On Jun 22, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Nice soprano voice there

Exactly my look when I walked into immaculate conception Choir hall 21 years ago, till date choir always brings me joy unbounded.

Please anyone who can find him should alert me I wanna sow a little token into his life.

May God Almighty bless his voice to sing more to His glory.
contact IMO state govt
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Billygee2u: 2:27am On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Book of Remebrance in Heaven has been opened on the young man ..

I Hear IMO state Governor is also on His Matter!

Life is not by Struggle! It is a Gift From God..

When GOD opens your Matter, kings and Queens will fight and Rush to be your Nursing Father and Mother....
Isaiah 49:23, one of My Favorite Scriptures comes to Mind!

#WaitPaitentlyInTheLord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Emanodimo(m): 3:46am On Jun 22, 2020
pol23:
Naija way...
Associate yourself with anything trending...
Our politicians and Yeyebrity..
Me myself dey look for the guy..
Obviously the guy's good,super extra voice..
Before you start looking for a Boy on IG to help,what has been your contribution to your immediate environment, how do you treat people working under you...many schools has no roof,but they've never seen anyone that needs help before now...
Abeg,who get cold water ,I get garri and sugar..make we run Collabo... 70:30

U make sense with your comment...

Ready to donate to trend...FFK and his like minded donors rarely give out to those working under them or walk down the road to see the next neighbor....But Alas!, they go wan donate...

Cheerful giver... God will reward them more...

1 Like

Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by cardoctor(m): 5:53am On Jun 22, 2020
I hope they mean good like they said.
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Drizzy5001(m): 7:02am On Jun 22, 2020
The boy is gifted indeeed, if only Davido will sign him .
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by Lanre0: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2020
FFK & Odua just want to dish out from their loots. Both are notable thieves that like using religion to cover their satanic deeds
Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by nedekid: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2020
At least he has talent unlike mannabbq guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) / This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person / Elections Not Postponed - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.