Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Let 's Partner On This Lucrative Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let 's Partner On This Lucrative Business (1466 Views)

I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business / If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let 's Partner On This Lucrative Business by bamidele89: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Braw:

boy, stay away

grin grin
U too stay away
Re: Let 's Partner On This Lucrative Business by Braw(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Real business waiting
Re: Let 's Partner On This Lucrative Business by biggy12: 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Am into digital marketing of forever living product ,the requirement includes your phone ,laptop (which i use to design a blog at the same time run my google advert)and your seriousness.

The only money involve is advertisement money of which is paid to google for you to reach audience that will buy your product,the money is approximately $50 equivalent to 20k. The good news is that is not an instant payment,google gives the $50 as a threshold ahead of which when you paid you get another $200 to advertise the product you selling.Literally you dont need any cash to start

You make profit from the sales of the forever living product, you dont need to buy any product and keep in the house. You supply base on the demand of your clients.

Are you a student? Are you looking for an extra income? Are you looking for an employment? Do you want to be working from home as an independent business owner? then digital marketing of forever living product is for you with little or no capital.

interesed persons can chat me up https:///yk2e53
Re: Let 's Partner On This Lucrative Business by Braw(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2020
This is a Genuine business.
Re: Let 's Partner On This Lucrative Business by Braw(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Genuine business needs investor
Re: Let 's Partner On This Lucrative Business by Braw(m): 5:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Good morning house.
Let's use this innovation, let's make money
Re: Let 's Partner On This Lucrative Business by Braw(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Still Open

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Up To N1,430/$ In Parallel Market / Cassava,black Or White Gold / Can A Joint Business Owned By 6 Friends Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.