Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,545 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nigerians Make Demostrations At Nigerian Embassy Rome - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Make Demostrations At Nigerian Embassy Rome (955 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Make Demostrations At Nigerian Embassy Rome by agenta999(f): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Nigerians Make Demostrations At Nigerian Embassy Rome by savanaha: 1:10am On Jan 28, 2011
Sadly enough while only those Nigerians in Italy are protesting this issue is happening in Nigerian embassies in America. I'm not sure about the "dropping money" but I am sure about the sub par way that those working at the embassies carry out their duties. The stories of people trying to get their passports changed last year in Columbus is just shameful. Also most times trying to contact various departments of the embassy is like physically pulling out a tooth. I remember calling over and over just to get information about a passport I wanted to renew. When someone mistakenly picks up the phone they quickly hangup, and this is the embassy in Washington. How shameful!!
Re: Nigerians Make Demostrations At Nigerian Embassy Rome by OgidiBoy(m): 1:23am On Jan 28, 2011
The embassy here in the US is even worse, try calling on the phone and for sure they never answer, and if it's your lucky day someone answers the phone, they are so rude that it's just depressing. I'm planing on traveling to Nigeria this summer, but because of the incompetencies of the embassy, I'll just try and get me a Nigerian Visa to travel with. In Nigeria I'll just go to their office and get the E-passport, hopefully the service is better in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Make Demostrations At Nigerian Embassy Rome by Jenifa1: 1:31am On Jan 28, 2011
quite sad but what do u expect.
Re: Nigerians Make Demostrations At Nigerian Embassy Rome by agenta999(f): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2011
and more demostration is on the way, if the embassy does not change from their evils.
Re: Nigerians Make Demostrations At Nigerian Embassy Rome by luka1981(m): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2011
i think more demostration is needed by nigerians to get lid of our corrupt office holders.
Re: Nigerians Make Demostrations At Nigerian Embassy Rome by unipol(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Consult To Global Visas / Join The African Road Rally 2012 - Travel From Senegal To South Africa / First Time Traveller (international Student) S.o.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.