Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... (1994 Views)

The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heavensent01:

just finished banging that woman that failed in your upbringing. if she didn't get your pregnancy out of wedlock, you won't be this dumb

I feel you pain. Bro pass me your sis too she will ever be grateful
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Heavensent01(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mandelus:

I feel you pain. Bro pass me your sis too she will ever be grateful

just imagine what a grown up is saying in 21 century, you no won appear on Forbes? na pússy you dey karamo on like this?

my brother 7days at celestial church, 14days in mountain of fire church and 60days in CAC is not enough to deliver you walahi, your case might end in rehab that's if you're not responding from there already

a lot of cooperate mad people on social media lately
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heavensent01:

just imagine what a grown up is saying in 21 century, you no won appear on Forbes? na pússy you dey karamo on like this?

my brother 7days at celestial church, 14days in mountain of fire church and 60days in CAC is not enough to deliver you walahi, your case might end in rehab that's if you're not responding from there already

a lot of cooperate mad people on social media lately

You a confuse idiot that wan to force an idealogy into someone that have clearly state it that he need it not which makes you an autocratic mamba..... If your brains did not reason out that the basis of the argument was sex then you need to visit Yaba Left or a Rehab close to you. Toto
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
for ur info there are mothers who recruit their dauthers to runz or ashawo.this is not new.this is more common with mothers who retired from the slayqueen job.they will now start recruiting their dauthers and arranging for older men to sleep with them in exchange for money.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Heavensent01(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mandelus:

You a confuse idiot that wan to force an idealogy into someone that have clearly state it that he need it not which makes you an autocratic mamba..... If your brains did not reason out that the basis of the argument was sex then you need to visit Yaba Left or a Rehab close to you. Toto

don't know why you want to legalise your insanity, what's bad is bad, if a mad man knows what's doing him is not right, he will never think of public naked but you that want someone like me to believe you're not mad is with this shallow ideology

your brain should be plugged on BIV machine for overhaul flushing perhaps you can enjoy sanity again in your lifetime
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2020
Heavensent01:

don't know why you want to legalise your insanity, what's bad is bad, if a mad man knows what's doing him is not right, he will never think of public naked but you that want someone like me to believe you're not mad is with this shallow ideology

your brain should be plugged on BIV machine for overhaul flushing perhaps you can enjoy sanity again in your lifetime

Sanity my foot.
Do the north have sanity when the clearly occupy 75% of the position in Nigeria

Please go and study books written by : Iwu, Odimagu Chukwuemeka Ojukwu.

Igbo-group like Ipos and Massob are critic of Nigeria unity and undue management of the country by the north dominance with our help the west.

When a criticism last for long there is trace of truth in it I desired to read, study and know the mind of the pioneers of this movement (Ojukwu).

In Ojukwu words.
Every Nigerian include the east are force to live a fake life in which under proper conditions would never do so, our thoughts, actions, Job, environment, every is manipulated.

Why will schs, job requirements include State of Origin, Religion. A division to select not the qualify but a special few.

We are frustrated to do things, if she shares her body due to any reason best known to them both (be it money as specified in this topic) it is nobody business and has nothing to do with sanity because Nigeria has lost it sanity long ago.

A country with the second oil producing but the 5th poorest country in Africa.
A country with the largest and biggest faith (church) in the world yet the must corrupt in internet fraudsters as the only options for youth survival.
A country with over 78% educated youth yet over 81% of this educated youth are not employed
A country where every institution is closed or placed under lockdown no means of educating the future generations yet the election political masters are campaigning for elections.

A country where politicians go free with record of stolen billions while non politicians are sentence to if not life in prison for thousands.

A country where security force is the most corrupt institution and yet know effort is put in place to change the situation such as a commissioner obeying a state government order was immediately sacked while a commissioner who held an incumbents deputy government for political reasons. Shows the rate of stupidity.

A country where a human right lawyer boldly supported her son who claimed Igbo lady are only good for sex and would be passed to friends.

A country with so much hate and anger towards other beliefs and idealogy, ethnicity division.

In as much that you are a Nigerian any thing you decide to do I will not blame you or anyone......

A country where the youth are affect psychological due to gambling but because it is paying the government who cares.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Female And A Male, Who Love SEX More? / What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do / They Had Sex In The Car...while Travelling With Other Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.