Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes (8614 Views)

Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber / Islamic Extremists Demolish Mosques And Temples As They Spread Their Carnage-Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by Bukittes(f): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2011
Educated illiterate thats what u r sister Uplawal! English is ur lingua franca in case ur dumb head cannot comprehend well. If u r so against it why are u communicating here in English, write Hausa now fool and see how u can communicate effectively. Who says u shouldn't know or learn your language but it been the language used in teaching is what we are talking about here. It does not matter even if its Yoruba or Ibo.  All we are saying is let this people learn to read and write in a growing environment and don't hamper their knowledge! Give them a fair chance in the world. But I see thats hard for u to comprehend! Please, learn to read your write ups to correct your spellings before posting. It only shows how intelligent u r.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by namfav(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2011
skydeexie:

John 10:10 (NKJV)

The thief [/b]does not come except to [b]steal, and to kill, and to destroy.
I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”

the biggest thiefs in nigeria are the igbos from the bush
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
namfav:

dude you are one of the most paranoid r*tard, you people are busy instigating conflict and making it restless for others and you have the audicity to tell us that islam practices violence, for how long have we been patient with our enemies in nigeria? and which world are you talking about? is it the world of russia and america? are you crazy, see what you are trying to create, you are creating a bad image of something you don't even understand

Oga, your rambling is a little incoherent for me. I don't speak islam so could you repeat that in a more understandable way because i do not get what you are ranting at?
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2011
namfav:

But they are still better than you terrorists. Pure human waste, that's what you people are. Can't you see it? Nobody likes you people. You people are just like disease infesting every civilised mind and society.

Oh, again i wouldn't be calling anybody a thief if i were you since you people boast some of the greatest criminals in nigerian history from Babangida, Abacha, Atiku, Buhari to Mutallab.

Come at me man, i'm ready. Coward.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by Ninapha(f): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Ileke-IdI

All these ydiots with their less than recognizable amount of posts. Must you create new IDs to posts?

And how does ur recognizable amount of posts make ur posts helpful.  Or u just post anything to add to ur number of illogical posts.  I think someone close to you should advise you on what womanhood is all about.  Modesty, Modesty defines a true woman.  The 9-month-pain and Labour is too much for a woman to support any kind of blood shed.  

Your are gaining popularity on N/L by playing dumb.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by Guyman02: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2011
10cirenoh:

Why are some Nigerians hypocrites? the Christians burnt 5 mosque and 50 houses and even killed 4 people, yet no one is talking about this barbaric act? if it was from the Muslims, this thread would have been filled with insults on the Islam religion.

I am a Christian but i won't and shouldn't support injustice, killing and fighting from my fellow Christians. If we preach "love you neighbor as yourself", then why should we practice something else?

Anyways, RIP to the dead ones and may God judge us all accordingly.
Other media reports say churches and mosques were destroyed.
As people have proposed here that education from primary to university should be made free may not work in the north because all it takes is for one bearded mallam to declare it 'HARAM' and the people will abandon it. Why do we have BOKO HARAM? its because some religious leaders have declared that Western Education is Sin. But they are quick to jump into a Western built Boeing 747 to Jedda for the pilgrimage in Mecca or use western manufactured AK 47 to kill policemen and Christians in Maiduguri.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by 1025: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2011
if their is any justifiable killing that nigerians need now, it will be a total war against all the rullers and their families.
the poor masses must learn to stop killing each other but rather unite and kill our rullers one after the other including their families.
we are suffering their wickedness and they keep on moblizing us to kill each other.
most of the weapons used in these killings are imported not by the poor masses but the rich rulling classes.
they send us into the streets against each other while their children and wards study in abroad.
God please moblize us against these heartless rullers of ours so that their days will be shorter and bitter than they will ever imagine.
these rulling class have murdered sleep that they deserve no more sleep in their life time.
God pls send down your anger against these heartless rulers who have turned us to pitiable rags before their eyes.
let your anger come upon them like that of nebukadinezar.
like everother wicked acts, let theirs experience expiration. God, we know u are not only the God of the rullers neither are u the God of the wicked rather u are the God of all and to us that have no protection, u will be our protector.
u said we shld call upon u in our times of trouble. papa, we are so troubled that u alone will give us the much needed peace. might any of them stand in us way to provide us with peace, let your consuming fire take over them.
as u empowered David before Golliat, come and empower us that these rulers will know that u are our God.
thank u papa for answered prayers as i expect nairalanders to say a very big amen to that.

@all,
i said the prayer above hoping u will all say amen to that but since non of u agree with me, it means we don't want change.
let us manage what we have.
if we want change, let us uniannimously call upon God to send down his fire upon the rullers and their families. let God himself release us from this captivities.
nigerians are hungary for the rich class, they control us with their wealth.
they give us bread and mineral to eat and fight for their personal interests.
imagine suicide bombing in nigeria of all places. it is a shame.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by POTUT(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2011
Posted by: 13volts
Insert Quote
@ POTUT Your post below looked lost, blunt and immobile

From what perspective please? Is this your first time of using these words? If so, please recheck the thesaurus and try to remain decent always.

@Bukkites,you ignorant dumb backside,you mean knowing ones language is illiterate to you, i can see now that you are very old fool to have thought that.No one is an illiterate if you can read and write your language,it does not have to be english dumb,english is a language of english,so is french,german,italia,arabic,espano,all this languages are so independent on thier own and they dnt regard themselves as iliiterates,its only backward foolish people that think our learning our indigeous language is crap when other country

If you were attentive, I did say a lot of northerners actually do read and write arabic, meaning they are not illiterate in the right sense of the word.
However, if you must see yourself as a Nigerian, then you must also speak, read and write english while also being versed in your language. Refer to senators like Buka Abba Ibrahim and you will love education for the north. Do you want to bring hausa to the national assembly? or rewrite our road signs in hausa?

All indigenous languages are in the education curriculum and the CBN has even gone a step further on the naira notes.

I believe you can post sense here without posting your nonsense.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by wilywily9: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2011
Northerners killing each other is not bad, i love to see them kill each other more, so that i will be happy popping my Champagne.
Northern Christians has every right to kill a northern Moslems, like wise Northern Moslems can Kill Northern Christians. let it be only Northerners vs Northerners. no problem
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Bukkites,you the most foolish person have ever seen on nairaland,imaging you blabbing

when has the europeans use your language to teach their students?you european puppet,claiming my write ups is bad,what gain has your own served?theres no subject under the sun that cannot be taught in any language,pls get your brains together next time you wanna comment,nonsensical ,your likes are full in town.

ILLITERATE DUMBGIRL angry
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by 10cirenoh: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Bukkites

You're purely the illiterate here, does not being able to speak English amass to being illiterate? most schools in the north teach in Hausa language just like how some schools teach in native language in Finland/Ukraine/Norway/Denmark and co.

You need to go back to school, you purely do not know what Illiterate means.

In Nigeria, those who think they can read and write English are mostly the problem of Nigeria, I am yet to see any of them really fight for this country, yet they claim they are civilized and educated.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2011
10cirenoh:

@Bukkites

You're purely the illiterate here, does not being able to speak English amass to being illiterate? most schools in the north teach in Hausa language just like how some schools teach in native language in Finland/Ukraine/Norway/Denmark and co.

You need to go back to school, you purely do not know what Illiterate means.

In Nigeria, those who think they can read and write English are mostly the problem of Nigeria, I am yet to see any of them really fight for this country, yet they claim they are civilized and educated.

Excuse me!! The Bukkites lady is 110% correct. In the Nigerian context, not being able to read and write the english language means illiteracy simple as that. You cannot bend it to appease your own twisted conviction.

English is our national language and therefore schools are taught in english. Please explain to me how possible it is to teach Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Further mathematics in hausa, igbo or yoruba. You can't because we adopted the western educational system and the terms used in it are mostly derived from the west.

Germany, Finland and Sweden can afford to teach these things in their own language because they have homogeneous languages that they use as nations and since most western countries developed almost at the same time and pace as each other, each country has a word it uses for any academic term due to the homogenity of their languages and them being there when does terms were founded.

You sir, should never accuse anybody if you are also incapable of understanding the topic at hand.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by namfav(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2011
Bandit C.:

Excuse me!! The Bukkites lady is 110% correct. In the Nigerian context, not being able to read and write the english language means illiteracy simple as that. You cannot bend it to appease your own twisted conviction.

English is our national language and therefore schools are taught in english. Please explain to me how possible it is to teach Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Further mathematics in hausa, igbo or yoruba. You can't because we adopted the western educational system and the terms used in it are mostly derived from the west.

Germany, Finland and Sweden can afford to teach these things in their own language because they have homogeneous languages that they use as nations and since most western countries developed almost at the same time and pace as each other, each country has a word it uses for any academic term due to the homogenity of their languages and them being there when does terms were founded.

You sir, should never accuse anybody if you are also incapable of understanding the topic at hand.

ignorant bushman, chemistry, biology, maths,literature and their like were taught in kano using ajamiyya, who says its not possible? learn a little more, the greatest center of learning in africa in mali did not use english
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by KnowAll(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2011
[size=14pt]Education is the key in the north, or should I say the opium for the people even semi-illiterate Atiku when he called for violent change unknowingly, later came out and dispel it, despite being a semi illiterate he realise the gravity of such ambiguous statement, he is aware if miscreants make it a currency of trade, he could and would be held for fuelling and inciting violence.

Educated folks apply diplomacy, illiterates apply brute force, to say the Berom and their fellow Hausa/ Fulani killers still belong to that stone age of marauding, barbarians is not an understatement. Their behaviour in 2011 is reminiscent of Norwegian Vikings who ruled present day Sweden and Norway; way back in the 9th century around 1000 and 1200 AD.

To think we still have tribes behaving like this in 2011 is a shame on the Gowons, Jangs and other Berom leaders of these world.[/size]
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2011
namfav:

ignorant bushman, chemistry, biology, maths,literature and their like were taught in kano using ajamiyya, who says its not possible? learn a little more, the greatest center of learning in africa in mali did not use english

Imagine being called a bushman by a desert mallam and islamic terrorist; LMAO!!! A beg make you dey waka because i do not deal with camels.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by kettykin: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2011
The perspective people don't seem to see is the possibility of this killings spreading beyond the jos , bauchi , maiduguri axis.The crisis in liberia started the same way , I think the last straw has not been cast yet that will trigger that , before that is done people who are fooling them selves that they are heroes and sheroes of the last civil war should rather watch it. Crisis like this was what preceded the nigerian civil war and had it not been that the world powers ( soviet union, Britain, germany, USA , OAU and the Arab world) backed one nigeria the civil war would have gone much longer with both nigeria and biafra suffering great casualties and even going into a negotiated stalemate.I guess people don't realise that the pride of the british empire was at stake during the civil war which made them sacrifice everything to end the war on the side of united nigeria. You can check this info from declassified info from bbc site
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by POTUT(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2011
Unfortunately, some NLers cannot post without betraying the contemptible bias that resides in their rotten bellies.

The government is missing the mark in handling the Jos crisis. That mosques were burnt is unfortunate. It could have been churches, and has mostly been churches in the past.

Both sides have shown despicable savagery in their acts, how do we ensure that people live freely without the shadow of sectarian evils lurking in the closed minds of avowed ignoramuses.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by 10cirenoh: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2011
Bandit C.:

One word for you : You need education.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2011
10cirenoh:

Ouch!
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by 10cirenoh: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^^^

With all the "jargons" he posted, one would but tell him to get educated.

Is English not an official language in these eastern european countries i listed? yet he failed to comprehend that.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by Righton: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2011
Guyman02:

Other media reports say churches and mosques were destroyed.
As people have proposed here that education from primary to university should be made free may not work in the north because all it takes is for one bearded mallam to declare it 'HARAM' and the people will abandon it. Why do we have BOKO HARAM? its because some religious leaders have declared that Western Education is Sin. But they are quick to jump into a Western built Boeing 747 to Jedda for the pilgrimage in Mecca or use western manufactured AK 47 to kill policemen and Christians in Maiduguri.
You don't understand the concept of Boko Haram. They actually talk about western culture. Go and read the explanation given by the person who replaced the leader of the sect after the latter was killed. Anyway the mistrust of western education stems from the surreptitious conversion of their children in the name of going to school. Ask around even in the SW, you will see a lot of people forced to convert to christianity by going to school.

Boeing 747 is the product of science which is not the culture of the west alone. Afterall algorithm is derived from the name of an Arab and the egyptian pyramids were not built by westerners.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by emmke(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2011
wily:wily:

Northerners killing each other is not bad, i love to see them kill each other more, so that i will be happy popping my Champagne.
Northern Christians has every right to kill a northern Moslems, like wise Northern Moslems can Kill Northern Christians. let it be only Northerners vs Northerners. no problem
U might be an adult but am sure u've got a kid's mind. U are so ignorant, but of course like most nairalanders, u are arrogant. U pray for recurrence of crisis in the north so that northern muslims would kill northern christians and vice versa, but u are so ignorant of the fact that up north there is a SIGNIFICANT population of ibos, yorubas and other southerners. So while u are popping ur champagne celebrating, i should remind u that u are not only celebrating the deaths of northern christians and muslims, but also the deaths of southerners living there. Am a Christian BTW.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by emmke(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2011

U might be an adult but am sure u've got a kid's mind. U are so ignorant, but of course like most nairalanders, u are arrogant. U pray for recurrence of crisis in the north so that northern muslims would kill northern christians and vice versa, but u are so ignorant of the fact that up north there is a SIGNIFICANT population of ibos, yorubas and other southerners. So while u are popping ur champagne celebrating, i should remind u that u are not only celebrating the deaths of northern christians and muslims, but also the deaths of southerners living there. Am a Christian BTW.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by udezue(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2011
The xtians are just fighting back and defending themselves. THUMBS UP!!!!!!!
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2011
namfav:

10cirenoh:

i think being a terrorist is worst! You guys are just taking nigeria back back back! everyday
is it in education ?
Is  it about been a parasite?
Is it about violating women?
Is it poverty? (u guys are the best in the wrld yet for years you have been ruling)
is it illitracy?
Is it about disease?
is it about dirting the little beautiful street with beggars?
Is it about violation?
Is it about terrorist?
, millions of them
i think you guys are just a PROBLEM to the WORLD! atleast ur middle east counterparts is a little productive!
sorry i think you need more than education atleast to let u knw there is no PROVISION OF VIRGINs IN UR MOHAMMED HEAVEN. cheesy
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by otokx(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2011
Violence beget violence.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by jayflex: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2011
I am never one to support violence but its comforting to see that the Xtians can give as good as they can get. Its sad to say that the berom people just seem to lack the cojones to kick butt in their own backyard. thats where the lantang people are very different ,those hausa/fulani hitmen would be wiped out if they ever set foot in there to try anything.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by udezue(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2011
jayflex:

I am never one to support violence but its comforting to see that the Xtians can give as good as they can get. Its sad to say that the berom people just seem to lack the cojones to kick butt in their own backyard. thats where the lantang people are very different ,those hausa/fulani hitmen would be wiped out if they ever set foot in there to try anything.

seconded
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by wilywily9: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
emmke:

U might be an adult but am sure u've got a kid's mind. U are so ignorant, but of course like most nairalanders, u are  arrogant. U pray for recurrence of crisis in the north so that northern muslims would kill northern christians and vice versa, but u are so ignorant of the fact that up north there is a SIGNIFICANT population of ibos, yorubas and other southerners. So while u are popping your champagne celebrating, i should remind u that u are not only celebrating the deaths of  northern christians and muslims, but also the deaths of southerners living there. Am a Christian BTW.
Mr Teacher, I pop my Champagne when Northerners are killing each other (Christian/Moslem), nothing to value in the life of Northerners they are inferior people.
As of Southerners still living there, i will only advice them to leave.
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by aljharem(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2011

Mr Teacher, I pop my Champagne when Northerners are killing each other (Christian/Moslem), nothing to value in the life of Northerners they are inferior people.
As of Southerners still living there, i will only advice them to leave.

you a basta.rd i pray u just die tomorrow angry angry angry angry

basta.rd shegiya
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by Righton: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2011
udezue:

The xtians are just fighting back and defending themselves. THUMBS UP!!!!!!!

otokx:

Violence beget violence.

jayflex:

At least we can stop pretending that christianity frowns at violence. When are we going to revise the Bible OFFICIALLY to reflect this. And of course no one supports violence; no one
Re: Billards Clash Leads To 4 Deaths And Burning Of 5 Mosques And 50 Homes by maclatunji: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2011
Literacy means being able to read and write in any language. Hausa, chinese etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Wants Churches To Investigate The Sources Of Huge Tithes / PDP Mourns Shehu Shagari, Urges FG To Name A National Institution After Him / Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.