Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo (21332 Views)

Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate / Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo / APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:22am On Jun 22, 2020
chrisdolly:
Saraki is out

He has come to spit on Oshiomole.

The same saraki whom Buhari confessed messed up his first term. Obaseki found him immediately worthy of a street.

I told you. They will gather around Obaseki.

Wike is already there. Atiku is seated.

Expect Buba Galadimma to take a seat. The IPOB are in the gallery. Obi will visit soon.

Saraki came out today to gloat that a street has been renamed after him in Auchi.

That tells you how low they have fallen. And how desperate they are to scratch , even scratch at Oshiomole.

What was Oshiomole sin. He supported Buhari aggressively. And they were routed.

Dino will be there. Fayose will join them. Ihedioha might enter through the back door.

But Oshiomole has nothing to worry about.

His battle is easier now

The battle line has been clearly drawn.

Once again its PDP vs APC.

When they lose they will claim it was rigged.

When they lose in court they will say it was Tanko.

When they win they will mock Buhari and Oshiomhole.

They will lose this one . They know .

That is why Giadom is running around in courts.

They will lose this one everywhere.

Saraki is out . A man who lost his entire state, didnt win a single seat.

He has found his voice.

In September they will address the UN in tears again.

Comrade will occupy his mantle of leadership once again.
#APCWillBeStongerAgain
You nor get sense at all
Sey na APC mata you carry for head like basket of oranges like dis?
Comrade ko come raid ni
Comrade of looters
Re: Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo by WATCHOVER(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
abeg make I shut up,I jxt dey talk like mumu,see as I dey reason. I be ode
Re: Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo by Mejemeje0404: 6:34am On Jun 22, 2020
Keep distoping yourself after you and your boss has already violate the protocol when he defected to PDP with people more than 20.
Re: Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo by danzyworld1(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2020
seunmsg:

Why will Oshiomole import thugs for a primary election that is not competitive?

The primary is just an official affirmation of the candidature of Osagie Ize-Iyamu as APC flag bearer. So, what’s the use of thugs?

If there is violence tomorrow, Obaseki and his supporters should be held liable. They have been issuing threats of violence for sometime now and I hope all relevant security agencies are at alert to prevent them from fomenting trouble.

you are not a politician. your just saying what you have seen not what is inside.
Re: Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo by Insectkiller: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2020
Fooolish man..

Started Stoopid propaganda..
Uselesss foolhardyy that does nothing for 4years..
Re: Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo by Dchampion65: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2020
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands

COVID 19 rules were not observed when you join PDP. Sir you broke the rules as well

You are still the chief security officer of Editing state, do the need on thugs coming to Edit except if you are lying to gather unnecessary sympathy.
Re: Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Tareq1105:

So how did he gained admission to University of Ibadan to 200 level without HSC or remedial? With 3 credits? No English, no Maths? It's terrible. He's lost my respect.

Where is his A level results?

This is Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored / 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC / Special Status For Lagos Bill Passes Second Reading At House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.