Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Drunken Illusion - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drunken Illusion (1485 Views)

A Drunken Man Nd His Wife / This Hilarious Photo Of Drunken Man's Sleeping Position Will Make You Crack Your / Find The 13 Faces (Optical Illusion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunken Illusion by truthhurts(f): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2006
The time was in the early hours of a new day; the place was the lobby of a hotel; the principal character was a well-dressed gentleman in an alcoholic fog, who had come in and registered for the night a few minutes earlier. Now, half dressed, he descended the stairway from the second floor and stood swaying slightly in front of the desk.

"Mish' Night Clerk," he said politely but thickly, "I'll 'ave requesh you gimme 'nozzer room."

"Well, sir," stated the clerk, "we're a little bit crowded. I don't know whether I could shift you immediately. It's pretty late, you know."

"Mish' Night Clerk," said the guest in a courteous but firm voice, "I repeat - mush gimme 'nozzer room."

"Isn't the room I gave you comfortable?" parleyed the functionary.

"Sheems be perf'y so," admitted the transient. "Nev'less, mush ash be moved 'mediately."

"Well, what's the matter with your room?" demanded the pestered clerk.

The stranger bent forward, and with the air of one imparting a secret addressed the clerk in a husky half whisper:

"If you mush know, my room's on fire!"
Re: Drunken Illusion by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 14, 2011
lol@ Nobody gave a schit! grin grin
Re: Drunken Illusion by Nobody: 12:01am On May 15, 2011
keep resurrecting them threads just so u can v a laugh!!
Re: Drunken Illusion by Nobody: 12:12am On May 15, 2011
grin
Re: Drunken Illusion by Sophizzy(f): 10:56pm On May 16, 2011
^^ You wicked o. This post from how many years ago. grin
Re: Drunken Illusion by yinkalink(f): 1:02pm On May 17, 2011
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Husband Store!- Why Are Women Difficult To Please? / Can You Laugh ? / I Go Kil Am Oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.