Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? (1180 Views)

Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers / Men, Would You Consider Being Househusbands? / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Would you leave your young daughter in the care of a male nanny? Why or why not? If your wife talked to you about getting one, what would be your response?

For guys alone.

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by FlordFlorez(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
In this era of rape? Hell no! Even female nanny is not an option. Lesbianism spirits are roaming about.
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
I know this post is intended to stir gender sentiments and division, but I'll respond any way...

Males, by nature, are not nannies. Men are not domesticated to the extent of being full time nannies unless to their own families.

So the answer to the question is no. Whether or not pedophiles are in the world, men have never been preferred as nannies to kids.

5 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
In this era of rape? Hell no! Even female nanny is not an option. Lesbianism spirits are roaming about.

But say, you had to choose. Between a female and male - who would you go for?
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:
I know this post is intended to stir gender sentiments and division, but I'll respond any way...

Males, by nature, are not nannies. Men are not domesticated to the extent of being full time nannies unless to their own families.

So the answer to the question is no. Whether or not pedophiles are in the world, men have never been preferred as nannies to kids.

Male nannies abound. Top ten chefs in the world are all males. So it's not a matter of nature.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by donbachi(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dem tie my hand?
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by donbachi(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Male nannies abound. Top ten chefs in the world are all males. So it's not a matter of nature.
Mmm!.so when she poos u will allow him wash her bumbum.abi...I can have male everything,but not a nanny.

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
donbachi:
Mmm!.so when she poos u will allow him wash her bumbum.abi...I can have male everything,but not a nanny.

lol... imagine she's a kid. A very, tiny something. Maybe one or two years of age. What's in washing her bum bum?
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by donbachi(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Magnoliaa:

lol... imagine she's a kid. A very, tiny something. Maybe one or two years of age. What's in washing her bum bum?
I no risk am.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
undecided undecided undecidedand tell me, why a good woman will employ one useless napkin or what do u just call it undecided undecided. If you are a working type, definitely you wud be given maternity leave etc.
After your leave, u wanna go to work, then you take the baby to a good day care, after work you go back there and pick your property.
These civilization mentality, richness etc.. is what is contributing to the problems of the society.
When your child needs you the most is when she is very tender, cuddle her/him teach them the ways they shud go, etc.
Not a nanny training your child for you, in the way she desires undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Ningen(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
The emotional and nurturing commitment of a woman trumps that of a man... So I'll always go for a female nanny. Unless I don't have a choice.

If my wife suggests a male nanny, I'll consider.
Though I can only hire a vetted, referred person.

So why not? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
undecided undecided undecidedand tell me, why a good woman will employ one useless napkin or what do u just call it undecided undecided. If you are a working type, definitely you wud be given maternity leave etc.
After your leave, u wanna go to work, then you take the baby to a good day care, after work you go back there and pick your property.
These civilization mentality, richness etc.. is what is contributing to the problems of the society.
When your child needs you the most is when she is very tender, cuddle her/him teach them the ways they shud go, etc.
Not a nanny training your child for you, in the way she desires undecided undecided

Hian!
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by FlordFlorez(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Magnoliaa:

But say, you had to choose. Between a female and male - who would you go for?
What i meant earliar was that no nanny nonsense in my house!
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Oluromantic: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

If you're nominated to judge issues, your judgment can be trusted. You make common sense in a simple way. Kudos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by rtdCivilservant: 12:15am On Jun 22, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Would you leave your young daughter in the care of a male nanny? Why or why not? If your wife talked to you about getting one, what would be your response?

For guys alone.
But as the name implies, nanny is a woman, while the Male version should be 'pappy'
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Juliusmomoh: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2020
Lai lai ... I can't hire a male or even a female nanny, . Nanny are something else nowadays
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Romangalactic(m): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2020
Magnoliaa:

LIES. Stop living on the periphery of reality.
And what has chef got to do with nanny

3 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Romangalactic:

LIES. Stop living on the periphery of reality.
And what has chef got to do with nanny

So you've never heard of house boys? undecided

Just answer the question; if not, move on.

1 Like

Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by MJBOLT: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2020
when i have a daughter,i will come back and give my answer

Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
when i have a daughter,i will come back and give my answer

But if I asked you how you're going to spend your first billion, you won't have any problem answering.

It's a simple question na. (Just a little imagination). What's there?
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by MJBOLT: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
if you asked that question my answer would still be the same.concerning your topic,i wouldnt hire one,i dont like househelp.

Magnoliaa:

But if I asked you how you're going to spend your first billion, you won't have any problem answering.

It's a simple question na. (Just a little imagination). What's there?
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
if you asked that question my answer would still be the same.concerning your topic,i wouldnt hire one,i dont like househelp.

Okay.
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Romangalactic(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Magnoliaa:

So you've never heard of house boys? undecided

Just answer the question; if not, move on.

Is houseboy the same as nanny? You that is asking yeye question,have you ever seen a male nanny

4 Likes

Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Breastfeed: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
how can i
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Corporate2020: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Magnoliaa:

For guys alone.

You should be arrested for having this thought. You are a hidden criminal
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Breastfeed:
how can i

Are you a man?

Why won't you?
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by ecolime(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Male nanny for your daughter with all these crazy news out there... You are playing with fire.

BTW, why would you even consider a male nanny over a female one? You don't trust your hubby or what?
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
NOOOOOO
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2021
LyfeJennings:
NOOOOOO

Lmaoo. Why?
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by Karleb(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Women abuse children more, so yes.
Re: Men, Would You Hire A Male Nanny For Your Daughter? by LyfeJennings(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmaoo. Why?

The world has changed from what it used to be
The things we read in modern times are different from what it was.
I wouldn't want to be a murderer by chance

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Form Chymall In Ten Days / 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) / My Life Is In Shambles, Somebody Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.