Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party (11278 Views)

Labour Party: Appeal Court Affirms Julius Abure As National Chairman / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by SteveDGreat: 12:59am On Jun 09, 2022
It is obvious that people are really working hard to see Peter Obi Fail. They say he doesn't have a chance, yet they spend time and resources trying to bring him down.

Disregard any publication out there talking about Factions and primaries .

Here is the National Chairman of the party Barr Julius Abure confirming it

APC/PDP are both scared of Peter so they are fighting grin grin grin

Our lawyers will deal with it!

Please can we see the video and pictures of the said primary that was conducted yesterday grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3G_NG_tzIk

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by Artisticity1: 2:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Let them over labor themselves for nothing. Na who started the labour we know... Nobe this wanna bes

2 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by triple996(m): 3:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Poor Pandora

10 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by Legendforte: 4:37am On Jun 09, 2022
They are already failures.
Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:38am On Jun 09, 2022
The idiot was suspended since 2017 and the Abure NWC presented the candidate that contested the 2019 elections

18 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by helinues: 4:42am On Jun 09, 2022
National chairman of one of the factions.

The LP palava have been there even before Obi joined the party.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:28am On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:
National chairman of one of the factions.

The LP palava have been there even before Obi joined the party.
Obi joining the party will resolve the issues,same way he will resolve Nigeria issues when he becomes President

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by southsouthking(m): 6:13am On Jun 09, 2022
The fear of Peter Obi is the beginning of wisdom.
Those apes are beginning to see the signs on the wall that both the young and old are tired of their gimmicks.
A new revolution is set on sight.
Everybody is trooping enmass to get their PVCs.
The revolution has gradually started.
Their dollars will fail them this time.
As for me and my family, we are obediently obedient.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by checkolatunji: 6:14am On Jun 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi joining the party will resolve the issues,same way he will resolve Nigeria issues when he becomes President

In your widest dream. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by Success900(m): 6:14am On Jun 09, 2022
grin
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by purespikes: 6:14am On Jun 09, 2022
Just imagine another ibo man spoiling things for Peter Obi in labour party. The bitter truth is, politics of hate don't win elections. Hatred and campaign of calumny will not give you power. You must learn to negotiate, relate and build bridges beyond your zone. I not trying to abuse. I am stating the fact.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by Mumusaphire: 6:14am On Jun 09, 2022
Resolve the crisis before is too late. Obidient.
Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by eedimo(m): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2022
If only we can do away with ethnic and money politics...
Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by Latakia(f): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2022
From APGA to PDP and now a labourer. May we never labour in pain like Obi Pandora that is restless, disturbed running up and down like Baba Wande in the movie Ti Oluwa Ni Ile grin

7 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by Stanweezy(m): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Those faction of labour party that present unknown candidate, sometimes I wonder if they act on their own oblivion or were paid to do so.

You know u can't even win ur polling unit then why creating confusion, they better shield what ever is their problem and support Obi that has mass followers.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by Libraticazi: 6:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Okafor we know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by inoki247: 6:16am On Jun 09, 2022
lol ok na Fraction dey u people beta put your house in order...
Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:17am On Jun 09, 2022
We know. Lol

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by PeterObi4LP: 6:17am On Jun 09, 2022
I am not Ibo but I must say Ibo are there own problem... Pull down syndrome. Is a fellow Ibo man that want to pull him down. What exactly was the fraction motive if not to pull him down?

Back to topic, whom God has destined, nothing will stop it. On PETER OBI MANDATE ALL NIGERIANS STAND

9 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by mycar: 6:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Everything will sort itself out very soon, it's all about time
It also amazes me when people call him Pandora thief as if there is wrong to invest outside Nigeria. that shows how myopic we are. I believe 99 percentage of those calling him that are those that beg for urgent 2k online with different online monikers. I have caught a couple of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by tillaman(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Peter Obi is the name on the lips of almost every youth
I am routing for this man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by ShenTeh(m): 6:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Na lie o. Make Peter Obi no go scam himself o.

My advice to him is to look for another party now that there's still time.

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by Skillsnigeria: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2022
Noted
Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by Skyfornia(m): 6:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Better...cause we don't want any distraction. This country must be better in our time. We must select the best leaders this time.

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by Badgers14: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Whoever knows Peter Obi should tell him to get out there and make deals, shake the tables.

Politics is not a gentle man game.. there are lots of politicking and wheeling and dealing behind it.

He needs to get a northern political heavyweight behind him to tap the northern votes and get some muscle from the SW to pick up the votes of the aggrieved SW, Tinubu is a strong political force in the SW but not everyone cares for him in SW. Obi needs to pick up these votes.

Peter obi needs to canvas, canvas, get out there, make deals, work the "political streets" .. online warriors can't win him the presidential election.

Obi needs to campaign heavily in Lagos ( in Igbo dominated areas) not that he would win lagos handly but just to make some noise in Tinubu's door steps grin make shaky shaky daddy's BP rise small grin

9 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by Cyriloha(m): 6:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Libraticazi:
Okafor we know.

Sincerely, what's your fear ? grin angry
Fear of obi hahaha

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by Switruth: 6:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Latakia:
From APGA to PDP and now a labourer. May we never labour in pain like Obi Pandora that is restless, disturbed running up and down like Baba Wande in the movie Ti Oluwa Ni Ile grin
the ones that are stable a d making your lives miserable what have they achieved ?

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by Kog45(m): 6:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Labour party dey craze ni seeing Obi should be a plus
Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by APCnaPDP: 6:28am On Jun 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

He won’t be president, stop deluding yourselves. Don’t destroy Atiku’s chances in the East. Align behind Atiku and vote for him.
Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by caylakays: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Omo....they cant stop okwute....our own
Re: Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party by caylakays: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2022
APCnaPDP:

He won’t be president, stop deluding yourselves. Don’t destroy Atiku’s chances in the East. Align behind Atiku and vote for him.

Mumu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm / FG Closes Land Borders Till Sunday For Governorship Elections / Yar’adua, Jonathan Blew $67bn – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.