Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) (5131 Views)

You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). / When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Shamelessman01: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ladies can you? Guys would you like to build like that?

See videos here

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca-Pj2XgA8A/?utm_medium=copy_link

To listen and enjoy the background song
Click here

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
it takes time and dedication to look like this...some of us have a GODDAMN JOB, enjoy eating good food... and would rather spend the free time doing what we desire/like... so as i always say, to each their own!

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Solvelink: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
angry

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Boogyman557: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I de COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN but No be to look like dat and u COME get small PREEK..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Though it takes discipline to achieve this feat. But I will rather date someone who is so passionate in building brain than body!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Though it takes discipline to achieve this feat. But I will rather date someone who is so passionate in building brain than body!
You mind if I ask a little question?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Solvelink:
angry
no dey use your picture do meme. angry
We no go use am angry grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
shocked

No

I hate muscular guys seriously, be a man , but don't be muscular. Muscular guys look so artificial to me, I need natural men.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Jeon(f): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
I hate muscular V body shape. it unpleasant to look especially with spaghetti legs...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:

You mind if I ask a little question?
good, bad, right, wrong, stupid, amusing question?
Go ahead!
Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
good, bad, right, wrong, stupid, amusing question?
Go ahead!
Your name(account),what does it mean?
I feel like it's something different.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:

Your name(account),what does it mean?
I feel like it's something different.
knowing as much as a cat.
Cos no one knows as much as a cat in the home. Cat knows every secret in the home

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Cos no one knows as much as a cat in the home. Cat knows every secret in the home
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by blazepascal(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No

I hate muscular guys seriously, be a man , but don't be muscular. Muscular guys look so artificial to me, I need natural men.
you don't really know what you want muscular guys are real men
Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Solvelink: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Beebah2000:
no dey use your picture do meme. angry
We no go use am angry grin grin
no be my picture be datangry god forbid! Ahbi you like the guy with a cashew nut head?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Solvelink: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
it takes time and dedication to look like this...some of us have a GODDAMN JOB, enjoy eating good food... and would rather spend the free time doing what we desire/like... so as i always say, to each their own!
if i engage in any hard work like bricklaying like 1 month to 2, i would archeive more than that, nothing serious yunno.
Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Solvelink:
if i engage in any hard work like bricklaying like 1 month to 2, i would archeive more than that, nothing serious yunno.

some of us dont even wish bricklaying/construction work on our worse enemies... idont know about you, but i certainly dont wanna work that hard for such little reward!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Solvelink:
no be my picture be datangry god forbid! Ahbi you like the guy with a cashew nut head?
God forbid cashew nut head tongue grin
I think say na u dey there ooo. cheesy
Sorry about that, bro. smiley
Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by garriAndsugar: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Solvelink:
Like say you fine reach am?
Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Solvelink: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Beebah2000:
God forbid cashew nut head tongue grin I think say na u dey there ooo. cheesy Sorry about that, bro. smiley
wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Solvelink: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Like say you fine reach am?
as e they pain you now e be like say you relate to am...

Make i post am 1 more time.

Nigga!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by garriAndsugar: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Solvelink:

Nigga!
If you fine pass am prove yourself na grin
Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Solvelink: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
garriAndsugar:
If you fine pass am prove yourself na grin
na me and my pikin be that.

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Shamelessman01: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Beryylo:
It's unattractive Nice background song tho, what's the title
Lol
Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Solvelink:

Nigga!
this Comrade, you go like vawulence o grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Solvelink: 5:57am On Mar 12, 2022
9182736455O1999:
this Comrade, you go like vawulence o grin
lolz...
Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Younext: 6:09am On Mar 12, 2022
Yes

With a little more arm muscle mass and a lil higher body fat ratio.

Either of this is perfect.

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Stargurl20(f): 6:55am On Mar 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No

We have a thing in common.
Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 12, 2022
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

Unfortunately, not everyone has the luxury to go to the gym. But if you do, you're damn lucky.

If you lack self-confidence, struggle with body image, depression, fatigue, indiscipline, going to the gym will be the best decision of your life.

Your future self will thank you. And please, don't listen to lazy folks telling you that building your muscles look artificial.

Just like everything, maintain moderation...

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Exkandayee(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2022
HenryDion:
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

Unfortunately, not everyone has the luxury. But if you do, you're damn lucky.

If you lack self-confidence, struggle with body image, depression, fatigue, indiscipline, going to the gym will be the best decision of your life.

Your future self will thank you. And please, don't listen to lazy folks telling you that building your muscles look artificial.

Just like everything, maintain moderation...
You said what it is, lazy folks, some of have tried getting muscles but couldn't because is not easy and again they rather go to bars at nights after work than gym to drink their selfs to stupor,
Re: Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) by Femi8586(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:

So, are you a pussy cat? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM / 24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. / (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.