Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling (54456 Views)

Odemwingie announces retirement from football / Carl Ikeme Announces His Retirement From Football / WWE Legend Big Show Has Retired From Wrestling After His Contract Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2020
andrewtosin:
You watch wrestling?
yes I love it . Good morning dear
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by andrewtosin(m): 7:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Morning morning
Swtbabyvee:
yes I love it . Good morning dear
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Sleekmilan01(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
The greatest himself
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by stormborn28(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

You are pulling my leg jo smiley
im not joking.. I will search to get you the pictures.
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by stormborn28(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kingnelson9:
how old was that one when he retired?
i will get you their pictures

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by stormborn28(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
andrewtosin:
they don't interest me again sef.

By the way what's the difference between WWF and WWE?
WWF ...world wrestling federation while WWE... World wrestling entertainment....

The former some of the fight weren't script while the later if you are a good fan of wrestling it is so glaring... The previous one you are allowed to use chair, stick and table to fight and you see blood but the later it is completely absent
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Dantee005(m): 12:27am On Jun 25, 2020
thinkmoney:

Thanks, I see ur point. But I am sincerely concerned about the lack of knowledge in the nation. It shows in our decisions in elections. We suffer collectively as a result of this
It is what it is bro.... Change is going to be hard to come by since everybody wants change but no body Wants to actually change....
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
stormborn28:
im not joking.. I will search to get you the pictures.
I learnt that the person was actually Kane.
Google it. There is only one Undertaker.
He started in 1991 as a teenager and retired after wrestlemania 38.
There are NOT 2 undertakers in the WWE or WWF dear
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by stormborn28(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

I learnt that the person was actually Kane.
Google it. There is only one Undertaker.
He started in 1991 as a teenager and retired after wrestlemania 38.
There are NOT 2 undertakers in the WWE or WWF dear
okay. I will still go on with the findings
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by NewDelhi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
TheMainMan:
This guy and randy orton... chai grin grin grin
What's up with Randy Orton? Don't place Randy in the same league as the undertaker. They ain't mates career wise.
Re: Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling by gannod(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2021
TriCee:
Legend!
King of 'smackdowns'
Wrestle Mania boss

Quick question: is this the same Undertaker that we all watched growing up in the 90's?? Because I don't understand why he just retired.

Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? / Odion Ighalo’s Mother, Martina, Watches Him Play For The First Time In Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.