Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. (8625 Views)

NJFP: The Portal Keep Rejecting Our Company phone Number, Any Solution (picture) / N-EXIT: You Can No Longer Access The Portal, Please Read This / N-power Build Portal Will Be Open For New Applications Between November 5th - 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by elantraceey(f): 12:25am On Jun 27, 2020
It's working now, waiting for their mail.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Everrest9(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2020
The site is working naw... Check it again
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Digitron: 12:34am On Jun 27, 2020
Who has received their mail for email confirmation

2 Likes

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Highorbit7O16: 12:38am On Jun 27, 2020
How are you guys doing this thing? site isnt opening nahh
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Digitron:
Who has received their mail for email confirmation
maybe na next week those idiots will send mail, everything about this country is just mediocre
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Highorbit7O16: 2:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Who has been able to get pass this stage?

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by hersarhn: 3:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Highorbit7O16:
Who has been able to get pass this stage?
I have been trying but it not moving to the next stage
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Digitron: 4:05am On Jun 27, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
maybe na next week those idiots will send mail, everything about this country is just mediocre

As in eeeh, I don't know how long it will take them to send confirmation mail.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2020
Hi Applicants,

i know by now many of us are having issues moving to the next stage, please bear in mind that you can login your email and password without waiting for email verification. Npower has giving go ahead on that because they are having difficulties.

Just login and start your application. It may be slow but keep trying as there are many applicants trying as well.

Another thing you must take note of is;

First name: Is your first name
Middle name: Is your third name
Last name: Is your surname

So don't make mistakes when applying, take your time you need.

Also, pick a less competitive Local Government in your state, it boost your chances. Each states has how many applicants they will provide.

If you still have any issues, or wants us to apply for you, contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Whatsapp/Calls: 08029359634

Thank you.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Highorbit7O16: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Did anyone here saw their middle name at the end of the application?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 1:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Highorbit7O16:
Did anyone here saw their middle name at the end of the application?

You may not see it.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Oluwaseun1995: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
fabem:

You may not see it.

@fabem
@npowerng

Pls those that applied for N-power on day 1, after selecting you local government of residence, were you able to select you ward too? Cos I couldn't select ward, it was not bringing options out for me. But when I tried applying for my younger sister just today, it brought out all the list of wards for her

So I'm thinking that what could have been wrong then or was it only me that experienced that
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

@fabem
@npowerng

Pls those that applied for N-power on day 1, after selecting you local government of residence, were you able to select you ward too? Cos I couldn't select ward, it was not bringing options out for me. But when I tried applying for my younger sister just today, it brought out all the list of wards for her

So I'm thinking that what could have been wrong then or was it only me that experienced that

If you starts your application on the due date, no problem.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by KlausMichaelson: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Good evening House.
Pls I want to apply for N-POWER but I don't have my National ID CARD nor other ID cards that proves that I am a Nigerian like voters card etc.

Now my questions are:
(1) How many days will it take me to get my ID card from the Local government Council in my Area here in Ojo, Lagos if I apply for it this coming Monday?

(2) Is the portal for N-POWER application still open?

Thanks as I anticipate your Candid responses.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Peters1234: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Pls Npower when is the June stipend going to be paid? Or no plans for that yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egbin Power PLC Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Crescent University Job Recruitment (21 Positions) / Change Of State Of Origin On N Power Bio-data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.