Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Any Public Transport Moving From Lagos To Jos Currently? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Public Transport Moving From Lagos To Jos Currently? (465 Views)

Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Public Transport Moving From Lagos To Jos Currently? by Paperwork: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2020
Hey guys,
I'll like to buy a phone from Lagos and have it sent to me in jos through waybill.
I'd like to know if public transport has started traveling from Lagos to Jos since FG lifted the lockdown.
Please does anyone have any current info on this?
Re: Any Public Transport Moving From Lagos To Jos Currently? by sholatech(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Gig logistics handles regular Lagos to Jos deliveries this period.
Re: Any Public Transport Moving From Lagos To Jos Currently? by Paperwork: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2020
sholatech:
Gig logistics handles regular Lagos to Jos deliveries this period.
Ok thanks. I checked their website but got a notice that they were closed due to covid-19.
Have you done delivery through them this month?
Re: Any Public Transport Moving From Lagos To Jos Currently? by bigiyaro(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2020
you will not find any transport officially, but people are traveling sha.
Re: Any Public Transport Moving From Lagos To Jos Currently? by sholatech(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Paperwork:

Ok thanks. I checked their website but got a notice that they were closed due to covid-19.
Have you done delivery through them this month?

Sure, please also go to their office at Zaria Bypass in Jos to confirm.
Re: Any Public Transport Moving From Lagos To Jos Currently? by Paperwork: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2020
sholatech:

Sure, please also go to their office at Zaria Bypass in Jos to confirm.
Ok thanks for the info.
Re: Any Public Transport Moving From Lagos To Jos Currently? by Paperwork: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2020
bigiyaro:
you will not find any transport officially, but people are traveling sha.
That's Nigeria for you. I'm not sure if people/good are traveling directly from Lagos to jos.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Receive Funds From The International Community? / Crossing Desert And Sea Is Enslavement Not Achievement To Brag Of / Visa Processing Without Using Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.