Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half (66372 Views)

Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match / Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) / Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by duality(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
I hope this BLM thing will not backfire.

Because, there's no logic in all of this

1 Like

Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Minemrys: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simbrixton:
As a devotee of eshu I believe war is the ultimate balance, if blacks all over the world re arrange and restructure and wage war against whites we would get the respect we need
why wage war? Doesn't that give them the right for gen0cide? Ordinary Cor0na, we all are suffering. Can u witstand bio warfare? Or cold war? Brains b4 brawls. U should learn fr0m the nigerian civil war. The n0rth w0n it due to a brain n0t brawl. If it were brawls, the igbos would have w0n. No need to fight when u have the opti0n of being the smarter man in the r0om.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simbrixton:
segun u would regret dese statement u made
Mumber one my name no be Segun. Number two you are a fool for inviting war and genocide against a race.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Minemrys:

why wage war? Doesn't that give them the right for gen0cide? Ordinary Cor0na, we all are suffering. Can u witstand bio warfare? Or cold war? Brains b4 brawls. U should learn fr0m the nigerian civil war. The n0rth w0n it due to a brain n0t brawl. If it were brawls, the igbos would have w0n. No need to fight when u have the opti0n of being the smarter man in the r0om.
Leave am. Russia, US and China will clear the black race entirely. North Africa will even join self.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by joshuaidibia(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
obembet:
Players across the Premier League have been taking the knee at the start of games to show their support for the Black Lives Matter movement.

However, Liverpool winger Sadio Mane appeared to forget to kneel during the Merseyside derby against Everton at Goodison Park.

As referee Mike Dean blew his whistle, all of the other 21 players on the pitch took the knee, but Mane mistakenly dashed into the Everton path.

The Senegal international soon realised his mistake and performed the symbolic gesture.

In addition to taking a knee before games, all Premier League players have worn the words Black Lives Matter on the back on their shirts.

Liverpool right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold was wearing boots with Black Lives Matter written on them.

Alexander-Arnold will put the boots up for auction in order to raise funds for the Nelson Mandela Foundation.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIZ6yaopP-k

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

Wasted my Mb for that poo video with whack commentary. Op you could have done better.

1 Like

Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Baileyz101(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=haaaaaaaaa post=90936957][/quote
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Bahdsypha(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Everything has been politicized, when FIFA’s law frowned against any political or religious message

When China rounded up Muslims in camps, I didn’t see the football world reaction, oh I forget, they live on chinese investment

Racism is now politics to you
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Olarewaju89: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
[[s]quote author=KingAzubuike post=90949644]I have a feeling Liverpool will not win this league title. [/quote][/s]

undecided

Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
DexterousOne:

U have no idea what you are talking about

Just open mouth dey talk anyhow

I'm telling you. Idíots everywhere. They just comment for comment sake.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrOjay1:
This black matters protest is the most overrated thing i've ever come across in the quest to end racial discrimination.

The premier league hierarchy actually gives no fuvk about this but they're just doing to evade the backlash of the online mob.
The UK is a leftist /feminists cesspit. They're the only ones replacing footballers' names with the leftist political movement, BLM. They are the only ones forcing clubs to force their players use rainbow laces to support LGBTQ. La liga, seria A, bundesliga don't give a shiit about these movements. Imagine telling Real Madrid or Barcelona to come and use rainbow laces to support gays or replace Messi name with BLM.
Whether you like it or not this BLM is a political movement sponsored by the left. This pandering will stop and be forgotten after the US elections

2 Likes

Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by wiseone28: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I have a feeling Liverpool will not win this league title.
I have a feeling that you're a troll

Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Very soon multinational companies and institutions will be afraid to use black people or Africans for advertisement and promotion of their company because of this whole nonsense of black stereotype and racism, ........ It has already began (look at Colgate).... Companies will be afraid to associate themselves with Africans because of the backlash

So blacks should suffer in silence? Isn't it because of the stereotypes and racism that they are protesting? This your comment grin grin
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by amanikondo: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
He did not buy into the scam. If Black lives matter, go to Chicago and stop the Black on Black violence and London where dem Dey use knives kill themselves.

1 Like

Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Grandmeister(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
amanikondo:
He did not buy into the scam. If Black lives matter, go to Chicago and stop the Black on Black violence and London where dem Dey use knives kill themselves.
60 shootings over the weekend and 18 deaths or so...it's a normal weekend in Chicago..but it won't get any political protests because the deaths were caused by fellow blacks.

1 Like

Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Simbrixton(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
SegFault:

Mumber one my name no be Segun. Number two you are a fool for inviting war and genocide against a race.
but d people dat enslaved blacks and steal are resources are good people?
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simbrixton:
but d people dat enslaved blacks and steal are resources are good people?
Who do you think sold them the slaves ehn? The Holy Spirit? Do you think Africans never raided each other and looted their lands eh? Let me educate you, the greatest slave traders where we the Africans ourselves, do a history check on the Benin Kingdom and the Asante Kingdom. When Africans attacked themselves the winner always looted from the loser. When the Europeans came we looked at them as we would have looked our enemy but when they won it was just like the normal winner and loser mentality. The real reason you even know what racism is is because of the people you are inciting genocide against.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nuel4:
The UK is a leftist /feminists cesspit. They're the only ones replacing footballers' names with the leftist political movement, BLM. They are the only ones forcing clubs to force their players use rainbow laces to support LGBTQ. La liga, seria A, bundesliga don't give a shiit about these movements. Imagine telling Real Madrid or Barcelona to come and use rainbow laces to support gays or replace Messi name with BLM.
Whether you like it or not this BLM is a political movement sponsored by the left. This pandering will stop and be forgotten after the US elections
I am sure you are one of those moronic Trump followers who blame their misfortunes on the left. Rubbish and ingredients.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by EgusiShankly: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
ednut1:
all these would not stop racism in reality. mane no send
asin...the guy be like "make una de deceive una selves "
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by EgusiShankly: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simbrixton:
segun u would regret dese statement u made
common!
rather than issue threats why not tell him to not do so again ehh...this could make him realize his errors and apologize, and we'll all go our separate ways in peace
grin
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by EgusiShankly: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Minemrys:

why wage war? Doesn't that give them the right for gen0cide? Ordinary Cor0na, we all are suffering. Can u witstand bio warfare? Or cold war? Brains b4 brawls. U should learn fr0m the nigerian civil war. The n0rth Nigerians w0n it due to a brain n0t brawl. If it were brawls, the igbos would have w0n. No need to fight when u have the opti0n of being the smarter man in the r0om.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by codemaniacs: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
SegFault:

Who do you think sold them the slaves ehn? The Holy Spirit? Do you think Africans never raided each other and looted their lands eh? Let me educate you, the greatest slave traders where we the Africans ourselves, do a history check on the Benin Kingdom and the Asante Kingdom. When Africans attacked themselves the winner always looted from the loser. When the Europeans came we looked at them as we would have looked our enemy but when they won it was just like the normal winner and loser mentality. The real reason you even know what racism is is because of the people you are inciting genocide against.
simbrixton is wrong about going to war, that's one of the reasons they have nuclear weapons and heavily funded military and also why most African nations have bad forex with their currencies, they are ready to destroy and poison the air anywhere in the world, they the mentality of " Its either you live by our standards or everyone dies (including themselves)"

On every continent, the europ:eans invaded they did everything possible to kill off the indigenous population or drastically reduce the indigenous population, they couldn't do this in Africa due to massive resistance from the indigenous populations.

Africans never fought each other if they fought each other they would have built better weapons. the europ:eans never won, African ethnic nations only signed a peace agreement with them since they ( europ:eans ) were not benefit from constantly been at war with the indigenes.

In the U.S, whether you believe it or not black Americans are indigenous to the U.S, the europ:eans met them there and through slavery removed their ethnic identities. If the europeans were successful in Africa, most Africans wouldn't have an ethnic identity. it takes 40 to hundreds of years to forcefully remove the ethnic identities of a nation.

even some South Africans are still called "bushmen" till date, imagine if the europeans had successfully done what they did to B.A to the indigenous nations in Southern African.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Mustea: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
hin no go Europe play
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by omoyankee3(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
elunico:
All these? Politics has seeped right through it, expecting a positive outcome would rather be too optimistic.

At least it has started the conversation about marginalized black coaches, commentators and pundits in the premier league.

Loans, grants, and venture capital for blackowned businesses/startups; scholarships and skills training for black students; hiring and promotions to increase workplace diversity (if only to virtue signal). All these are some of the positive economic outcomes I've seen so far here in the US.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Gbest90(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:

U had better stop dreaming sweedie.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by hkidola00(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Very soon multinational companies and institutions will be afraid to use black people or Africans for advertisement and promotion of their company because of this whole nonsense of black stereotype and racism, ........ It has already began (look at Colgate).... Companies will be afraid to associate themselves with Africans because of the backlash
even mainz football club in germany
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by chubinwa(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
It is good to indicate solidarity to black lives matter across the African continent hence, Africans have been subjected to inhumane treatment for eon now. but how about the black lives in black skinned land. taking Nigeria as a case study. a lot of lives have died due to wickedness and maltreatment from the govt. in Nigeria, the black live have been politicised
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by majamajic(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Everything has been politicized, when FIFA’s law frowned against any political or religious message

When China rounded up Muslims in camps, I didn’t see the football world reaction, oh I forget, they live on chinese investment

FIFA is against racism , this is not government matter
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by niceguy555: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Even if you do dry fasting and prayer for 7 days, it will still not change what God has destined. Liverpool is premier league champion. Your wish cannot change it. Liverpool will then lift the trophy again in 3 seasons straight.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by mofedamijo(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrOjay1:
This black matters protest is the most overrated thing i've ever come across in the quest to end racial discrimination.

The premier league hierarchy actually gives no fuvk about this but they're just doing to evade the backlash of the online mob.

I don't think you understand the potency of a message or gesture. A little child who watches this will grow up to understand why and certainly try not to be racist. So many people think racism is normal, this is a wake-up call, some kids grew up seeing their parents hate on black folks for no reason. they inturn love black people and this has given them the opportunity to hit back at their parents and family members who hates blacks. I watched the video of a white young lady schooling her racist parents, you will weep for what the parents were saying, but she schooled them so bad to let them know that blacks are same as white just a different skin colour, BLM.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by MrCanceller: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s] shatap
I've fixed you cool
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
codemaniacs:

simbrixton is wrong about going to war, that's one of the reasons they have nuclear weapons and heavily funded military and also why most African nations have bad forex with their currencies, they are ready to destroy and poison the air anywhere in the world, they the mentality of " Its either you live by our standards or everyone dies (including themselves)"

On every continent, the europ:eans invaded they did everything possible to kill off the indigenous population or drastically reduce the indigenous population, they couldn't do this in Africa due to massive resistance from the indigenous populations.

Africans never fought each other if they fought each other they would have built better weapons. the europ:eans never won, African ethnic nations only signed a peace agreement with them since they ( europ:eans ) were not benefit from constantly been at war with the indigenes.

In the U.S, whether you believe it or not black Americans are indigenous to the U.S, the europ:eans met them there and through slavery removed their ethnic identities. If the europeans were successful in Africa, most Africans wouldn't have an ethnic identity. it takes 40 to hundreds of years to forcefully remove the ethnic identities of a nation.

even some South Africans are still called "bushmen" till date, imagine if the europeans had successfully done what they did to B.A to the indigenous nations in Southern African.
Black Americans indigenous my ass. The red Indians are the indigenous people of America bro. And Africans fought each other back in the days bros this your history self where you get am from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos) / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 / Best Soccer Prediction Site In D World With 96% Accuracy, Tested And Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.