Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half (66353 Views)

Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match / Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) / Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Simbrixton(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
SegFault:

Who do you think sold them the slaves ehn? The Holy Spirit? Do you think Africans never raided each other and looted their lands eh? Let me educate you, the greatest slave traders where we the Africans ourselves, do a history check on the Benin Kingdom and the Asante Kingdom. When Africans attacked themselves the winner always looted from the loser. When the Europeans came we looked at them as we would have looked our enemy but when they won it was just like the normal winner and loser mentality. The real reason you even know what racism is is because of the people you are inciting genocide against.
dude u not making any sense every reasonable race enslaved one another why should i has a black person see my race as the worst of all races when i said war i was thinking in futuristic sense not necessarily todays reality so u think white people didnt enslave demselves please nigga wake up and re educate urself wen i said war i wasnt thinking today but a day when our black kids can live a life of dignity and respect unfortunately because of the way humans evolved war is always a solution to problems not peace not debates not civil rights i stick by my solution as the only way blacks can evolve and get some dignity u are just a stupid self hating nigga who thinks he has some self esteem by puting his own race nothing to respect in u and by the way i know european history well the chinese would defeat dem and we blacks would surpass dem some day
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Simbrixton(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
SegFault:

Black Americans indigenous my ass. The red Indians are the indigenous people of America bro. And Africans fought each other back in the days bros this your history self where you get am from.
europeans fought each other too people like u are a dying breed of self hating black men i saw anthony joshua and john boyega stand up for the black race and i felt proud i felt alive i felt blood and i appreciated i was born by a black woman like i said u are a dying breed the black kings are awake and we wont stop believing
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Breastfeed: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
thats was a funny scene
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by codemaniacs: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
SegFault:

Black Americans indigenous my ass. The red Indians are the indigenous people of America bro. And Africans fought each other back in the days bros this your history self where you get am from.

the whole world was once filled with melanin people, there are no red indians the people acting as red indians are european descendants. the same way some european descendants in south Africa call themselves afrikaans. there are black indigenous people in australia, there are black indigenous people in asia e.t.c.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Tapout(m): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
paulolee:
yeah...saw it yesterday and i thought he forgot because he blood dey hot and he cant wait to start scoring after that long covid break but unfortunately he didn't score yesterday...its jus funny the way he came bk and joined the rest...i soo much like that mane guy, jus always too seriously

he's arguably the most valuable black football player in the world at the moment. His determination on the field is so intriguing.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by paulolee(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Tapout:

he's arguably the most valuable black football player in the world at the moment. His determination on the field is so intriguing.
yes..he gat so much passion for the game and always on his good day with that his serious mode....he was soo good dt even lionel messi acknowledge d fact dt mane is a top player last year..

1 Like

Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by BENEAMATA: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=EbukaHades10 post=90943230] As in eh. I also forgot cus I was surprised when they all went [b][/b]on bended knees/quote]
like boys2men ! you wan sing ba .
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Simbrixton(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
codemaniacs:

the whole world was once filled with melanin people, there are no red indians the people acting as red indians are european descendants. the same way some european descendants in south Africa call themselves afrikaans. there are black indigenous people in australia, there are black indigenous people in asia e.t.c.
the person u are quoting is a born throway he was born by a black woman but e no respect him mama i dont really rate individuals like him
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Sweetgoodie(f): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrCanceller:
I've fixed you cool
nothing will save you from my hand

ok enough
time to rest this
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by EbukaHades10(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
niceguy555:
Even if you do dry fasting and prayer for 7 days, it will still not change what God has destined. Liverpool is premier league champion. Your wish cannot change it. Liverpool will then lift the trophy again in 3 seasons straight.
I like ur optimism but wait first let's carry this one

Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by niceguy555: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I like ur optimism but wait first let's carry this one
Madam, nothing can stop us. We are liverpool. We will never walk alone. Champions of the world.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by EbukaHades10(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
niceguy555:
Madam, nothing can stop us. We are liverpool. We will never walk alone. Champions of the world.
Um, first, I'm a dude
2. Ok

Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by jaxxy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Glad to see Football is taking the forefront of this issue.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by olaoye15(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Foolish video. I just wasted my small MB
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simbrixton:
europeans fought each other too people like u are a dying breed of self hating black men i saw anthony joshua and john boyega stand up for the black race and i felt proud i felt alive i felt blood and i appreciated i was born by a black woman like i said u are a dying breed the black kings are awake and we wont stop believing
Illogical rubbish. Who said Europeans never fought themselves. John boyega is just looking for attention, the defeat of racism will begin the day we realise that skin colour is nothing but colour.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by cj4humanity: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I have a feeling Liverpool will not win this league title.
Yeah its malaria, if symptoms persist after 3 days, go see your doctor
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by abbiboy: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
vanida6:
That guy mane nah dog em no dey tire at all sad we realy need to sign dat guy cool HALA MADRID

How dia u called mane a dog,re u a racism or tribalist?

Take time grin
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
vanida6:
That guy mane nah dog em no dey tire at all sad we realy need to sign dat guy cool HALA MADRID
The Only Female Madrid Fan I Know On NaIRALand
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Ojady(m): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2020
When you have lived amongst this oyinbo people and know the coded ways they perpetrate their racial discrimination, you will know, Same simply did not get the memo and they deliberately kept it from him in order to make him look a fool. No be today racism don dey, police kneel for somebody neck na the exceptional and overtly extreme type wey media want make we see ...

The one wey dey kill black people pass na the coded one wey Dem go keep information wey go benefit you, go dey laff with you; when Dem dey follow you talk serious mata - (and we wey never drink/chop Mumu do), go dey follow Dem laugh (too onto say "oyinbo decent"wink. You go embassy Dem collect your life history, even your papa, mama information (ask them wetin Dem need am do) collect your thousand thousand, ontop no visa, when them give you, you won enter, Dem go ask you again: wetin you come do? You do anyhow, IO no like your yarn, Dem fit deport you for POE... you work in the same office, they hire oyinbo for 9 to 5, Monday to friday, all other awkward shift or time to work (wey go mess up your Circadian rythmn) : Wed to Tue, Sat to Wed etc; 4pm to 12pm, 12 to 7 am... etc na coloured people Dem dey dash...

All of una wey dey plan to port come obodo oyinbo, if you like Sabi pass like Pogba, Pace like Raheem, overzeal like Sane, tackle ball like Kantethis skin enh! No Whiteman dey respect am
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by elunico: 3:26am On Jun 23, 2020
omoyankee3:

At least it has started the conversation about marginalized black coaches, commentators and pundits in the premier league.

Loans, grants, and venture capital for blackowned businesses/startups; scholarships and skills training for black students; hiring and promotions to increase workplace diversity (if only to virtue signal). All these are some of the positive economic outcomes I've seen so far here in the US.

It has, really.

But is the extra is something they can do without.

By the time this is all over, the Blacks would see that they really don't matter in the grand scheme of things, they are nothing but pawns whose emotive dispositions is worth preying on.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Simbrixton:
the person u are quoting is a born throway he was born by a black woman but e no respect him mama i dont really rate individuals like him
cc seun lalasticlala

Rule 2
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2020
codemaniacs:

This is a bloody lie. Where are your facts from?
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by codemaniacs: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2020
zz
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2020
codemaniacs:

go and do your own research.

all you have to do is aboriginals in " name of place/country/continent " you want to research.
Of course aboriginals are black but what about the Incas eh? Are those ones black.
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by SexytorresE(f): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmm so this is news as well undecided

1 Like

Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Justarandomguy: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2020
All lives matter
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Simbrixton(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
SegFault:

Illogical rubbish. Who said Europeans never fought themselves. John boyega is just looking for attention, the defeat of racism will begin the day we realise that skin colour is nothing but colour.
John boyega and Anthony Joshua would always be bigger than u, people like u dont matter at all, and like i said u are a dying breed please dont quote me again
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by Simbrixton(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
codemaniacs:

go and do your own research.

all you have to do is aboriginals in " name of place/country/continent " you want to research.
bros u have time that guy is a very hateful person and rest assured his hate would destroy him eshu elegbara who i believe him would destroy him and his generation his family would be wiped out at a time of glory Ashe edumare

our people have been killed and enslaved and dese ignorant fool thinks he has the entitled opinion to call me a fool the justice of eshu would destroy him
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by javaRookie: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
kkkkkk:

Black Life Matters but to Mane Goals and Trophy also Matters
Re: Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half by javaRookie: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
AntiFap:

Black Life Matters but to Mane Goals and Trophy also Matters
Fff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Soccer Prediction Site In D World With 96% Accuracy, Tested And Trusted / "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend / Top Seven Most Expensive Cars Owned By African Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.