Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat (888 Views)

What's Your Take On Blood Oat In A Relationship / She Said She Want Blood Oat / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Adeniyi9462(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Please, guys, have been dating this girl for the past month now, she seems very hurt from her previous relationship because she thought she will always end of with them but unfortunately, they end up breaking her heart Right now she is still afraid I might still leave her someday. Then I ask her what can I do to tell her I love her so much, that me leaving her will be impossible Her next reply was blood oat, I was really shocked.
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by harmony940(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Never,Never try it, it comes with a lot of pain,just imagine if anyone of you dies...

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Adeniyi9462:
Please, guys, have been dating this girl for the past month now, she
seems very hurt from her previous relationship because she
thought she will always end of with them but unfortunately, they
end up breaking her heart
Right now she is still afraid I might still leave her someday.
Then I ask her what can I do to tell her I love her so much, that me
leaving her will be impossible
Her next reply was blood oat, I was really shocked.

Better forget her and look for someone else. Blood oaths are sinister and dangerous with deadly repercussions.

If she still insists, dump her black ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Kalatium(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2020
You guys still do blood oath in 2020?

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Ugaboy: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2020
You want us to tell u to sympathize on her and go take the oat Uhnn?
TO WHOM BRAIN IS GIVING, SENSE IS EXPECTED OK.
2020 we still have premitive lovers.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by paulolee(m): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2020
never even think abt trying it..its too stupid and not a kids stuff to joke with...mk e no be say because her nunu too sweet u end up ruining ur life....i knl girls seems to place alot of emotions in relationship dis days bt oat taking is not a childs play and jus tell her that wr u are from, ur family or ur ancestors are against it

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2020
She ll end up drinking your blood.
Blood oath ko, saliva oath ni.
Abeg run for your life. Cos if you don't disappoint her, situations may change to make anyone among you disappoint each other.
Una never marry sef dey do blood oath.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by remele2(f): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2020
How old is she again?
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Dfynboi: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2020
remele2:
How old is she again?
probably 17
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Arrogantbro(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2020
What I want to say is that I have nothing to say
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by rasheylaw(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Run for your life
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by remele2(f): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2020
Dfynboi:
probably 17

I tot as much
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by bodybuilder: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Adeniyi9462:

Don't try it.
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Adeniyi9462(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2020
bodybuilder:

Don't try it.
OK sir
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Aimerosa25(f): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2020
Adeniyi9462:
my brother , don't venture in yo it , don't start what u can't finish,morever u r not marrying her,also she sounds like an immature 17 year old because someone thinking like this isn't right for u, don't lead ur self to doom.
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by roybanjo100(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2020
that ur head wey no correct, go correct for u if try ham, u better be wise
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Lamanii22(f): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2020
O je ba ese e soro (You better dialogue with your legs)
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by SouthNigerian: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2020
Adeniyi9462:

It will end in tears.
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Adeniyi9462(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2020
remele2:
How old is she again?
She is 21
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by remele2(f): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2020
Adeniyi9462:

She is 21

Still within that range.... U dnt need to leave her.... Make her understand the implications..

She needs to know its more than just i love u mata, diz one na spiritual.. U will be inviting spirits u dnt even wish to come in contact with.
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by pretydiva(f): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Na this 21st century dem dey do blood oath? What will be, will be
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Phenomenal16(f): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2020
Quacker oat....really niggar
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Adeniyi9462(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
remele2:

Still within that range.... U dnt need to leave her.... Make her understand the implications..

She needs to know its more than just i love u mata, diz one na spiritual.. U will be inviting spirits u dnt even wish to come in contact with.
Tnk u, I will
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Angelacruz: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
It will end in premium tears
Adeniyi9462:
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Magnoliaa(f): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
I'll recommend amniotic fluid cornflakes.

It's okay, don't thank me. That's more binding that a blood oat.
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by Ifabernard(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
OP Pls do it for love. grin
Re: PLEASE HELP! She Said She Want Blood Oat by tunize(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
u ask her what u can do for her to believe u abi? na so we boys dey use put ourselve for trouble. she don answer you now so prove the love, oga no wen to pay deaf ear u're an adult so u should know wat is good or bad u don't need advice

(1) (Reply)

How Runtown Met & Engaged His 20 Year Old Girlfriend After Dating 4 Just A While / Problem / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.