Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (24220 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Dareal90s(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

You want competition in the south because you think you have advantage of numbers
But wants power rotation from the north because you believe you can't stand their numbers
We never begged the north to cede power to us, we will contest like every other tribes, if you like don't contest that's ur problem.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

lol...why is it hard for SE to stand on their own....are you not the same people shouting biaf.raud day and night? how many times do you hear the people of SS making noise even about niger delta republic. That's to let you know they don't give two phucks about you ipob miscreants. No wonder Asari collected money from the mumu kanu, chopped the money and still threatening kanu ontop of it. kanu is hiding abroad and crying biafr.aud, while asari, tompolo and the rest are in nigeria enjoying their money. You SE guys are bloo.dy cowards. Na online una noise end. Every other region don't take you serious anymore because they know you are slaves and clowns.
Thank God you are not SS, so you can't tell us not to relate with our brothers from SE.
We can have our quarrels but damn it we are one.

But why is it so difficult for Yorubas to stay alone, they are always attaching themselves to the north in order to defeat any SS and SE alliance
You people should also stop attache by force to the north

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Dareal90s(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kingstanding:
h. I'm a Yoruba man but I will prefer Igbo president to Hausa/ Fulani president in 2023.
You are a fool
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dareal90s:

We never begged the north to cede power to us, we will contest like every other tribes, if you like don't contest that's ur problem.
Thank God there is no Zoning
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dareal90s:

You are a fool
How?

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Sagay212: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

Thank God you are not SS, so you can't tell us not to relate with our brothers from SE.
We can have our quarrels but damn it we are one.

But why is it so difficult for Yorubas to stay alone, they are always attaching themselves to the north in order to defeat any SS and SE alliance
You people should also stop attache by force to the north

lol...my guy don quickly dey claim SS..... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin...maduka..bomb dey your head... cheesy cheesy grin grin

lol...but you ipod miscreants voted for atiku because of that gay man called adaobi...lol...what do you call that? i say una nor get sense....you think say politics na fake drugs? comot for here!
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dareal90s:

If any other tribe in South comes out we will vote en mass but if Igbo comes out they won't earn 10 votes from south west
Then SE and SW should excuse SS
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Jakemedg(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

alaye leave SS and stand on your feet,...abi una nor get leg? with all the akpu wey una dey chop, una still nor get mind or leg to stand on una own. E say dem get same voting pattern....same voting pattern wey happen for bayelsa abi? better bomb dey una head.... una no want biafra.ud again?
Alaye leave SS and stand on your feet before i stand on your feet ne? Abi u hear me mention Biafra aproko 1? I dey talk of voting pattern you dey worry me with biafra .Shey you no see say. SS /SE vote massively for Jona for 2015 and Atiku for 2019. Since you no dey follow elections for naija make i educate you small cuz you go need am. Last elections PDP sweep south south and South east elections even IMO and EDO wey be Apc states. Go check benue too na the same thing. Abi you wan tell me say PDP na Biafra party?

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Ragnnar: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
PapaBaby:
Watch as Tinubu's ambition go up in smoke.
Yorubas had their chance with Obasanjo.
Now it's either an Igbo man or we give our votes to Atiku.
Bro God bless you. Please make it more loud, they think the have sense. SS and SE, it is our turn to face North.

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by OfoIgbo: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dareal90s:

You must be Igbo, you can't come out alone, you av to attaché with SS, stay there dey fool urself, go force SS to vote for SE or North

I know you must be a scratched-face OSU.
Millions of SS people are Igbos btw.

Also, we are in political alliance with the SS. You guys from the SW, you should be proud with your political allies in the north. Abi una no do again??

Anyway, SE and SS will vote against any SW presidential candidate in 2023. You can take this statement to the bank wink wink wink

SE Kwenu
SS Kwenu
SW Ntoor

3 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Sagay212: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
Alaye leave SS and stand on your feet before i stand on your feet ne? Abi u hear me mention Biafra aproko 1? I dey talk of voting pattern you dey worry me with biafra .Shey you no see say. SS /SE vote massively for Jona for 2015 and Atiku for 2019. Since you no dey follow elections for naija make i educate you small cuz you go need am. Last elections PDP sweep south south and South east elections even IMO and EDO wey be Apc states. Go check benue too na the same thing. Abi you wan tell me say PDP na Biafra party?

YOU NO WANT BIAFRA.UD AGAIN? NOR DEY DISTURB ME OOO....YOU DON DEY DENY YOUR PEOPLE ALREADY?

SS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT REGION FROM SE. ALL THAT YOUR VOTING PATTERN WEY YOU DEY YARN NA OGURU CHO CHO CHO NONSENSE. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Misterdhee1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
asobo:
Let SW become president let's see. Your treacherous act because of your 2023 ambition will be met with strong resistant. Take that from me.
You still won't matter with or without a swest presidency. Let those that matter decides, not burnt offerings like you.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Mightyhaiz: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dareal90s:

Stories, like d Yoruba's care. grin
oyoroba no care but are bleating allover the thread
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Dareal90s(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
OfoIgbo:

I know you must be a scratched-face OSU.
Millions of SS people are Igbos btw.

Also, we are in political alliance with the SS. You guys from the SW, you should be proud with your political allies in the north. Abi una no do again??

Anyway, SE and SS will vote against any SW presidential candidate in 2023. You can take this statement to the bank wink wink wink

SE Kwenu
SS Kwenu
SW Ntoor
Goat, no Igbo in SS, land grabbers, ur land is d red mud erosion area, that is where ur destiny lies nd this is how ur women are.

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Ragnnar: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
flokii:
I'm sure the betrayers from a particular region will queue up behind Atiku or whichever Northerner they choose to do the bidding out of envy of SW presidency in 2023.

Na their way be that, reasons the Northerners feel they are born to rule.
Your conscience is dead.
What did SW did in 2015 against GEJ?
It is our own turn now to face North.

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Dareal90s(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

Then SE and SW should excuse SS
We won't escuse coz we play politics with smartness, we will vote for SS, SW nd North.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Dareal90s(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
oyoroba no care but are bleating allover the thread
Maybe u ar blind, go read again nd see who is bleating.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by OfoIgbo: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

you are a comedian... cheesy cheesy e say na working hand in hand...kikikiki...The SW is king. We don't attach to anybody by force. Everyone especially you flat headed miscreants are running down to SW to live. We don't beg, we make moves and put you flat headed monkeys in severe pain.
it is the SE that has been licking their unending wounds from inception and will continue to leak it till eternity. don't rope SS into your madness. At least we know the people crying day and night for biafr.aud. The SS has rejected you times without number but because you cannot stand on your own as vunerable species that you are, you must attach to SS. You guys are bloody slaves to everybody.

Painment galore tongue tongue

We from the SE go to Yorubaland to buy up their lands and make the Yorubas tenants. By the way, I hope you have paid your rent to your Ebonyi landlord in Mushin.

SW almajiris are so jealous of Igbos for being in political alliance with the SS. It is an alliance that GEJ cherishes till date, and that alliance will hold steady if any SE or SS presidential candidate emerges in the future. You can go and eat your heart out.

You scratched-face OSUs should go and enjoy your alliance with the Fulani terrorists. We asked the SW to join the alliance, but jealousy of the SS president won't let you see beyond your little d*cks. Now that the better south is eagerly awaiting the 2023 presidential election, you now want to muscle into a mansion you did not help to build.

Tinubu is never gonna be the president. The SE and SS will ensure that grin grin

3 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Jakemedg(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

lol...my guy don quickly dey claim SS..... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin...maduka..bomb dey your head... cheesy cheesy grin grin

lol...but you ipod miscreants voted for atiku because of that gay man called adaobi...lol...what do you call that? i say una nor get sense....you think say politics na fake drugs? comot for here!
Normally i wouldn't have pokenosed into your discussion with that fella you quoted but I can't watch you keep deceiving yourself and others here .Benue, Ondo, Oyo ,Adamawa, Taraba, Plateau, Nassarawa, among others voted for this same Atiku /Adaobi " not to talk of States like Rivers that gave one million votes or Delta ,Cross River, Akwa Ibom or are they ipod miscreants. Where i am based in KD southern Kaduna people voted massively for this same Atiku / Adaobi so going by your logic are they ipod miscreants also?

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Eluwilussit(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
flokii:
I'm sure the betrayers from a particular region will queue up behind Atiku or whichever Northerner they choose to do the bidding out of envy of SW presidency in 2023.

Please tell me, why can’t the SW support the ambition of this particular region you are talking about? Why must the South queue behind SW? I don’t understand your post at all.

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by asobo: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Misterdhee1:

You still won't matter with or without a swest presidency. Let those that matter decides, not burnt offerings like you.
If my brothers from the south east talk, you guys say they don't matter. It's fine and good but let's watch how your "lovers" at core north will hand over the presidency to you. Don't pretend as if the 2023 presidency doesn't matter to you guys because that is what is keeping some of you mute from speaking despite the ineptitude of your beloved APC. Thank God Oyo state and Ondo have seen the light.

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Ragnnar: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sirheny007:
These power hungry Northern savages are no match for a united South.
The North knows this,
The South knows this.
But a particular set of people are hell bent on sabotaging the prospect of a united south.
Until their brain box is re-configured, the North will continue to rule till thy kingdom come.

Make Yoruba man come answer president in 2023 make we see. angry
God Bless you Bro.
Instead of Yoruba to answer president come 2023, let the North continue, Buhari should even go for third tenure. We SS and SE will give them dose of their own medicine.

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Ragnnar: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
mastar111:

See who is talking about betrayers. When you queued up behind Buhari against GEJ, it wasn't betraying abi? You only want a united south for your favour.
grin
Don't mind him, after they put us as a country in Horrible state the still got mouth to talk. They think they have brain. Is our own turn to shock them.

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by afube: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
flokii:

you are not serious
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by basybasy: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
meavox:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/busted-north-will-not-cede-power-to-south-in-2023/amp/
Who is this one? It is good because it is only the North that has Nigeria. Some people will just open their mouths and start saying nonsense. Obj ruled and gave it to your brother and with conspiracy, u sent Johnathan away. In 2023, North should try to do any how and break Nigeria into pieces. Idiotic elements
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Sagay212: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Painment galore tongue tongue

We from the SE go to Yorubaland to buy up their lands and make the Yorubas tenants. By the way, I hope you have paid your rent to your Ebonyi landlord in Mushin.

SW almajiris are so jealous of Igbos for being in political alliance with the SS. It is an alliance that GEJ cherishes till date, and that alliance will hold steady if any SE or SS presidential candidate emerges in the future. You can go and eat your heart out.

You scratched-face OSUs should go and enjoy your alliance with the Fulani terrorists. We asked the SW to join the alliance, but jealousy of the SS president won't let you see beyond your little d*cks. Now that the better south is eagerly awaiting the 2023 presidential election, you now want to muscle into a mansion you did not help to build.

Tinubu is never gonna be the president. The SE and SS will ensure that grin grin

lol...I ask again, you nor want bia.fraud again? when you voted atiku because of gay adaobi, was it attache by force with your fulani masters? when you were helping your fulani masters to look for lost server, what was that? the only properties you are buying in the SW is the ones you are buying in your dreams and on the internet. The SW will be waiting for you flat headed monkeys in 2023. Una go collect correct lashing which ever way it goes.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Jakemedg(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

YOU NO WANT BIAFRA.UD AGAIN? NOR DEY DISTURB ME OOO....YOU DON DEY DENY YOUR PEOPLE ALREADY?

SS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT REGION FROM SE. ALL THAT YOUR VOTING PATTERN WEY YOU DEY YARN NA OGURU CHO CHO CHO NONSENSE. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
See me see trouble so i don turn biafra member as i dey expose your stupidity for nairaland. Oya kukuma show me where i advocate for biafra if you can't then stop disgracing yourself and google the voting pattern of the SS /SW
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Sagay212: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
Normally i wouldn't have pokenosed into your discussion with that fella you quoted but I can't watch you keep deceiving yourself and others here .Benue, Ondo, Oyo ,Adamawa, Taraba, Plateau, Nassarawa, among others voted for this same Atiku /Adaobi " not to talk of States like Rivers that gave one million votes or Delta ,Cross River, Akwa Ibom or are they ipod miscreants. Where i am based in KD southern Kaduna people voted massively for this same Atiku / Adaobi so going by your logic are they ipod miscreants also?

go and sit down!
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Ragnnar: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
tatatar:

...and they will continue deciding your fate and holding you back as long as possible
Hope you are not from SW? if you do, You don't have moral right to say this.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dareal90s:

We won't escuse coz we play politics with smartness, we will vote for SS, SW nd North.
We will vote for SS, SE and North

You people are just claiming sophistication smartness when you are a citizen of a country like Nigeria that is always moving backwards. Where then lies the smartness?
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Sagay212: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
See me see trouble so i don turn biafra member as i dey expose your stupidity for nairaland. Oya kukuma show me where i advocate for biafra if you can't then stop disgracing yourself and google the voting pattern of the SS /SW

LMAO! it's hard being an ipod miscreants...ya'll always deny...dingbat!
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by OfoIgbo: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dareal90s:

Goat, no Igbo in SS, land grabbers, ur land is d red mud erosion area, that is where ur destiny lies nd this is how ur women are.

Afonja OSUs how market?

The SE and SS will ensure Tinubu never becomes the president.

Not when the SW, led by Tinubu, worked tirelessly to deny the SS a second term, in spite of the fact that the SS had never produced a Nigerian president.

The SW did everything within their power to undermine the only SS president. They mocked him alongside their Fulani allies. They undermined the SS president at every juncture, and scolded the Igbos for offering the SE support to a minority SS president.
The SW and Fulani power brokers where annoyed that a SS man was the president and were hellbent on ensuring that that will never happen again.

As to whether Igbos are in the SS, go and try and convince NwanyiOgwashi from Delta and Amarabae from Rivers state that they are not Igbos grin grin
Jealousy go kill una cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Igbos are everywhere bikokwa

Now, we know that the SS has ethnic groups like the Ibibios, Annangs, Ijaws, Ogonis e.t.c and the whole SS alongside the SS Igbos and the SE Igbos will make sure Tinubu never becomes the president. Indaboski !!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu / ISWAP Sacks Army Base In Bama, Borno State, Kills Newly Recruited Soldier / 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.