Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 8 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 8 (112 Views)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 1 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 8 by Abba131(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Psalms 22:11 - 13, Torah
[So] do not be far from me; for trouble [is] near; for [there are] none to help. Many bulls have encompassed me, strong [bulls] of Bashan have beset me round. They gaped upon me [with] their mouths, [as] a ravening and a roaring lion.

Psalms 22:16 - 17, Torah
For dogs have encompassed me, the assembly of the wicked have enclosed me, they pierced my hands and my feet. I may tell all my bones, they look [and] stare upon me.

*Psalms 22:18, Torah
They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

*John 19:24, Gospel
[And so] they therefore said among themselves, "Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it will be," that the Scripture might be fulfilled, which says, "They parted my raiment among them, and they cast lots for my vesture." The soldiers therefore did these things.

Psalms 22:19 - 21, Torah
But do not be far from me, O Lord, O my strength, hasten to help me. Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog. Save me from the lion's mouth, for You have heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

Psalms 22:22 - 24, Torah
I will declare Your name to my brethren, I will praise You in the midst of the congregation. You who fear the Lord [God], praise Him; all the seed of Jacob, glorify Him; and fear Him, all the seed of Israel. For He has not despised or abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither has He hidden His Face from him; but when he cried to Him, He heard.

Hebrews 5:7, Gospel
[And thus] when [Jesus] had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him who was able to save him from death - [he] was heard in that which he feared -

Mark 14:35, Gospel
[When he] went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him.

Psalms 22:26 - 28, Torah
[And thus] the meek will eat and be satisfied, those who seek Him will praise the Lord, your heart will live forever. All the ends of the world will remember and turn to the Lord [God], and all the kindreds of the nations will prostrate before You. For the kingdom [is] the Lord's, and He [is] the governor among the nations.

Psalms 22:31, Torah
They will come, and will declare His righteousness to a people that will be born, that He has done [this] -

Psalms 28:8, Torah
[That] the Lord [God is] their strength, and He [is] the saving strength of His Christ.

Psalms 37:28, Torah
For the Lord loves judgement, and does not forsake His benign ones; they are preserved forever, but the seed of the wicked will be cut off.

Psalms 38:21 - 22, Torah
[So] do not forsake me, O Lord, O my God, do not be far from me. Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.

In You, O Lord God, I Put my Trust, for You have Given Commandment to Save me

So Deliver me in Your Righteousness and Cause me to Escape, Keep me from the Snares which they have Laid for me and Deliver me out of the Hand of the Wicked, while I Escape Altogether

Psalms 71 and 141

*Hebrews 2:13, Gospel
Again [he says], "I will put my trust in Him."

*Psalms 71:1, Torah
[Thus,] in You, O Lord, I put my trust, let me never be put to confusion.

Psalms 71:2 - 4, Torah
Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape, incline Your ear to me, and save me. Be my strong habitation, whereto I may continually resort, You have given commandment to save me; for You [are] my Rock and my Fortress. Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.

Psalms 141:1, Torah
Lord, I cry to You, make haste to me; give ear to my voice, when I cry to You.

Psalms 71:5 - 6, Torah
For You [are] my hope, O Lord God, [You are] my trust from my youth. By You I have been held up from the womb, You are He who took me out of my mother's bowels, my praise [will be] continually of You.

Psalms 71:7 - 8, Torah
I am as a wonder to many; but You [are] my strong Refuge. Let my mouth be filled [with] Your praise [and with] Your honor all the day.

Psalms 71:9 - 11, Torah
Do not cast me off in the time of old age; do not forsake me when my strength fails. For my enemies speak against me; and those who lay wait for my soul take counsel together, saying, "God has forsaken him, persecute and take him; for [there are] none to deliver [him]."

Luke 23:35, Gospel
[So] the people stood beholding. And the rulers also derided [him] with them, saying, "He saved others; let him save himself, if he is the Christ, the chosen of God."

Psalms 71:12, Torah
[So] O God, do not be far from me, O my God, make haste for my help.

Psalms 141:8 - 10, Torah
[For] my eyes [are] to You, O God the Lord, in You is my trust; do not leave my soul destitute. Keep me from the snares [which] they have laid for me, and the traps of the workers of iniquity. Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I escape altogether.

Psalms 71:13, Torah
Let them be confounded [and] consumed, [those] who are adversaries to my soul; let them be covered [with] reproach and dishonor, [those] who seek my hurt.

Psalms 71:14 - 15, Torah
But I will hope continually, and will still praise You more and more. My mouth will show forth Your righteousness [and] Your salvation all the day; for I do not know the numbers [thereof].

Psalms 71:16, Torah
I will go in the strength of the Lord God, I will make mention of Your righteousness, [even] of Yours only.

Psalms 71:17 - 18, Torah
[For] O God, You have taught me from my youth, and here I have declared Your wondrous works. Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, do not forsake me; until I have shown Your strength to [this] generation, [and] Your power to everyone [who] is to come.

Psalms 71:19, Torah
Your righteousness also, O God, [is] very high, who have done great things, O God, who [is] like You!

Psalms 71:21 - 24, Torah
You will increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side. I will also praise You with the psaltery, [even] Your truth, O my God, I will sing to You with the harp, O You Holy One of Israel. My lips will greatly rejoice when I sing to You; and my soul, which You have redeemed. My tongue will also talk of Your righteousness all the day long, for they are confounded, for they are brought to shame, [those] who seek my hurt.

You will Not Suffer Your Holy One to See Corruption, for I will Take the Cup of Salvation and Call upon the Name of the Lord God

But their Sorrows will be Multiplied, who Hasten After Another, I will Not Offer their Drink Offerings of Blood, Nor Take their Names into my Lips, for You have Delivered my Soul from Death and I will Walk Before the Lord in the Land of the Living

Psalms 16 and 116

Psalms 116:1 - 2, Torah
I love the Lord, because He has heard my voice [and] my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon [Him] as long as I live.

Psalms 116:3 - 4, Torah
The sorrows of death encompassed me, and the pains of Hell got hold upon me, I found trouble and sorrow. Then I called upon the name of the Lord; "O Lord, I beseech You, deliver my soul.

Psalms 16:1, Torah
Preserve me, O God, for I put my trust in You."

Psalms 116:5, Torah
Gracious [is] the Lord, and righteous; our God [is] Merciful. The Lord preserves the simple, I was brought low, and He helped me.

Psalms 116:7 - 10, Torah
Return to your rest, O my soul; for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you. For You have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, [and] my feet from falling. I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living. I believed, therefore I have spoken, I was greatly afflicted.

Psalms 116:12 - 13, Torah
What will I render to the Lord [for] all His benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.

Psalms 16:4 - 5, Torah
[But] their sorrows will be multiplied, [those who] hasten [after] another, I will not offer their drink offerings of blood, nor take up their names into my lips. [For] the Lord [God alone is] the portion of my inheritance and of my cup, You maintain my lot.

Psalms 16:8 - 9, Torah
[And thus,] I have always set the Lord before me, because [He is] at my right hand, I will not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices, my flesh will also rest in hope -

*Acts 13:35, Gospel
[For God] says also in another [Psalm], 'You will not suffer Your Holy One to see corruption.'

*Psalms 16:10, Torah
[And thus,] You will not leave my soul in Hell; neither will You suffer Your benign one to see corruption.

Psalms 116:15, Torah
[For] precious in the sight of the Lord [is] the death of His benign ones.

Psalms 116:16, Torah
[And] O Lord, truly I [am] Your servant; I [am] Your servant, [and] the son of Your handmaid, You have loosed my bonds.

Psalms 116:17 - 19, Torah
I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord [God]. I will pay my vows to the Lord now in the presence of all His people, in the courts of the Lord's House, in the midst of you, O Jerusalem. Praise the Lord [God].

Save the Son of Your Handmaid, Save Your Servant, for I Lift Up my Soul to You

In the Day of my Trouble I will Call upon You, for You will Answer me, so that those who Hate me may See it, and be Ashamed, because You, Lord, have Helped me

Psalms 86

Psalms 86:1 - 4, Torah
Bow down Your ear, O Lord, hear me, for I [am] poor and needy. Preserve my soul; for I [am] holy, O You, my God, save Your servant who trusts in You. Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I cry to You daily. Rejoice the soul of Your servant, for I lift up my soul to You, O Lord.

Psalms 86:5 - 7, Torah
For You, Lord, [are] good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy to all those who call upon You. Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, for You will answer me -

Matthew 21:22, Gospel
[For] all things, whatever you will ask in prayer [while] believing, [then] you will receive.

Hebrews 5:7, Gospel
[And thus] when [Jesus] had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him who was able to save him from death - [he] was heard in that which he feared -

Mark 14:35 - 36, Gospel
[When he] went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him. And he said, "Abba, [Creator], all things [are] possible to You; take away this cup from me, nevertheless not what I will, but what You will -

Psalms 86:10, Torah
For You [are] great, and do wondrous things, You [are] God alone."

Psalms 86:11 - 13, Torah
Teach me Your way, O Lord; I will walk in Your truth, unite my heart to fear Your name. I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, and I will glorify Your name forevermore. For great [is] Your mercy toward me, and You have delivered my soul from the lowest Hell.

Psalms 86:14 - 15, Torah
O God, the proud have risen against me, and the assemblies of violent [men] have sought after my soul; and have not set You before them. But You, O Lord, [are] a God full of compassion, and graciousness, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Psalms 86:16 - 17, Torah
[So] turn to me, and have mercy upon me; give Your strength to Your servant, and save the son of Your handmaid. Show me a token for good; that those who hate me may see [it], and be ashamed, because You, Lord, have helped me, and comforted me.

(1) (Reply)

Loud Musing… / Grace To Become Victorious On Earth Just Like Jesus Christ Crucified / (2). Extract From My Ebook Title, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.