Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Wanted To Use My Client’s Pant For Money Ritual – Vulcanizer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanted To Use My Client’s Pant For Money Ritual – Vulcanizer (469 Views)

India Woman Developed Rape-proof Pant For Women(pic) / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Use My Client’s Pant For Money Ritual – Vulcanizer by nairaplace: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2020
A 22-year-old vulcanizer, Dele Ope, who stole his client’s pant, has confessed to the Police in Ogun State that he wanted to use the pant for money rituals in order to become rich.

NairaplaceA 22-year-old vulcanizer, Dele Ope, who stole his client’s pant, has confessed to the Police in Ogun State that he wanted to use the pant for money rituals in order to become rich.

Nairaplace reports that the suspect, Ope, made the confession after he was arrested by the Police operatives from Ogun State Command, who equally recovered the pant from him as exhibit.

This was disclosed by the Police Public Relations Officer, Ogun State Command, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, on Sunday, saying the suspect was arrested following a report by a woman (name withheld), who reported at Warewa Division of the State Police Command that she discovered that her car tyre had been deflated when she wanted to go out. The woman contacted the suspect, who is a vulcanizer, to fix the tyre in her house while her pant hung on a rope outside. Full story and picture @ [url] http://nairaplace.com//1041/i-wanted-to-use-my-client-s-pant-for-money-ritual-vulcanizer.html[/url]

Re: I Wanted To Use My Client’s Pant For Money Ritual – Vulcanizer by Comedian2019: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2020
This animal still believes that this nonsense can make him rich.
Mtchew
This kind of beast can kill for ritual.

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Use My Client’s Pant For Money Ritual – Vulcanizer by Marvley(f): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2020
Re: I Wanted To Use My Client’s Pant For Money Ritual – Vulcanizer by jagaban002(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2020
The pant is scary

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Use My Client’s Pant For Money Ritual – Vulcanizer by Dfynboi: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2020
the pant tho...hw cn u hang pant outside??she don't knw dt 1 pantimeter maketh 1 benzimeter
Re: I Wanted To Use My Client’s Pant For Money Ritual – Vulcanizer by paulolee(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2020
see as u be self wey wan use person pata...una jus de mumu
Re: I Wanted To Use My Client’s Pant For Money Ritual – Vulcanizer by themaestro08(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2020
This "pant can make you rich" BS is the biggest rubbish I have seen in a while.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Ladies Describe How U Like Ur Men / This Is Why Celebrities Should Not Date Their Fans, Victoria Inyama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.