Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me (470 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by Btycoon: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Good morning to you all. Am a regular here even though I don't comment but I read what I could on this platform. I am seriously in need of help from any angle on what I can do to solve this big problem am facing.

There is this lady have been dating for the past 7years now and due to this long relationship I made my intention known to her so she won't bother about marriage and also finding the right guy again. Now I do have sex with this girl in my dreams whenever I miss her or rather whenever we both miss ourselves,this has never happened to me before. Actually I have been faithful to her and she knows am not cheating and she isn't cheating also to my knowledge, but the continuous sex in dream with her is giving me depression. A Month before lockdown we didn't have anything and since lockdown started we haven't had any chance to meet she resides in Delta while I reside in Lagos.
I thought of leaving her if that would solve the problem but as a man from where I went to for prayers if she would be a good wife and maybe we are compatible I was told she's good and I shouldn't say I want to leave her now and also I have lost interest in having sex with any lady I just found her as the best I want.

Before I use have sex with her in dream like Ones a month or 3weeks if we didn't meet now it is now Every week.

please help my life I have prayed and I am not seeing anything positive yet. And she's the one I do see clearly in my dreams. Am just afraid.

please help me on what I can do and I don't want to masturbate maybe to relieve myself before I sleep due to stories I do read on this platform of people seeking help to cure it and that would be another problem and having sex in dreams usually cause infertility in man's sperm and spiritually means Lost of good things also.

Help me help me!!!! Please help me need advice .
Re: Please Help Me by Dobson43: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2020
sad
Re: Please Help Me by extol1(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2020
very simple, go to the same man that said both of you are compatible and lodge your complaint to him.
lobatan
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2020
having sex in dreams usually cause infertility in man's sperm and spiritually means Lost of good things also.

Your source for this?

Have you heard of wet dreams?
Giving yourself hypertension over what is natural.
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2020
The sex dreams you have aren't as spiritual as you paint them.... actually the thought of you wanting her and missing her makes you to have these dreams.
You going to bed with such thoughts and cravings make you have the dream of what you crave for...this is more psychological than spiritual please
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Dear brother

Jo soapy in peace
It will disappear
Re: Please Help Me by Btycoon: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
vikkimimi:
The sex dreams you have aren't as spiritual as you paint them.... actually the thought of you wanting her and missing her makes you to have these dreams.
You going to bed with such thoughts and cravings make you have the dream of what you crave for...this is more psychological than spiritual please

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by Btycoon: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Dear brother

Jo soapy in peace
It will disappear

Okay thanks
Re: Please Help Me by Height2: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2023
Who be this one
Re: Please Help Me by Height2: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2023
Mumu
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Take Snipes .

(1) (Reply)

5 Clear Signs You’ve Found Your Future Husband / I Need Your Help!! What Can A Broke Man Do To Make His Woman Happy? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.