Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life (75515 Views)

My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Microwhy: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Niice thread..
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by damis28crown(f): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2020
saved
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Observer1: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2020
djon78:

Close Blood relatives.
I am talking from my own personal experience.
They are the only one that's got your back when your entire world crashes.

Although some may think otherwise from there own experience.
But for me, family over everything.

Family is a ever changing thing,depending on the stage of life,when everyone got married their own family becomes their first priority.

For me nobody can love me like I do,then followed by my wife and kids even though at that things can change very quickly too.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by VirginFinder: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

Absolutely Ccorrect my Bbrother!

That's why it's so important one Rreceives divine direction Bbefor going in
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by VirginFinder: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Ttell you my brother! I used to be a Vvictim until I took note of that!
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Shegzdave: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2020
abbatoir:

Well.. you don't need to steal anything...Words is very cheap... Motivation words does encourage and inspire...but only one thing is required.

Deed!
that's right,, thanks.
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Shegzdave: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Omar09:

Thief. Welcome aboard.
grin grin
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Toluwarnih(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2020
Always try as much as possible to corrrct your mistake as soon as you notice them no matter how grievous they are, because the earlier the better. Remember, your other mind will also bring thoughts of covering them up making things worse later on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Iyiataata92: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
pansophist:
1. Lions are called the king of the jungle because Tigers (and other stronger formidable predators) do not live in the jungle. In other words, the people who look down on you do so because you haven't assumed your throne and shine in your glory. Go be a king in your domain.

2. Resurrect your inner b!tch. The world is a jungle, and being Mr nice guy will not take you far. The unrelenting you are to exhume your inner b!itch, the farther you go.

3. Formal education will make you a living, but self-education will make you a fortune. True life's education is experienced outside the classroom. know the difference between to be schooled and to be educated.

4. Being nice and incapable of inflicting harm is not a virtue. It is a weakness. The ability to inflict an untold amount of damages, but chooses not to, is a virtue.

5. If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you, respect them. But if they stand against you, destroy them.

6. Be aware of your vices, and do not let it destroy your life. A typical vice for men is philandering, negative aggression, greed, alcoholism, etc. For women, it is prostitution, chaos, vindictiveness, narcissism, and dissatisfaction.

7. The antidote to suffering in life is responsibility. pursue what is worth dying for, and every other suffering you pass through shall be insignificant.

8. Never be afraid to walk alone, instead be afraid to walk mindlessly with the crowd. Your mind can be your greatest asset, and your greatest liability, depending on if you nourish it well. Be a solitary Tiger if needed, not a mindless sheep.

9. As a man, your superpower lies in being masculine, and for women, being feminine. Understand this and accentuate it to the best of your ability.

10. The ability to express yourself eloquently is power. The power of speech can move mountains, bring down standing armies, and give meaning to life. Be eloquent. The content of your speech speaks more about the speaker, as opposed to the subject. The formation of your mental sophistication is expressed through the content of your words.

11. The weaker you are, the more fight you will get into. The stronger you are, the less fight you will get into either. To thrive is to be tough.

12. Anyone that loves you in the truest meaning of love is your family. Love unites people not blood, though love coming from blood relation is thicker. To understand the true meaning of love, substitute the word ''love'' with responsibility. Love without responsibility is not love, it is infatuation.

13. the natural mandate is that anything valuable comes from the inside. If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If it is broken by an inner force, life begins. Do not let external forces suppress your inner voice.

14. Approach every human relationship and connections with a sense of mutualism, conversely, do not entangle with someone who does not understand this timeless rules. Mutualism is growth, parasitism is death. The tree provides shelter for the bird to nest, and the birds help the tree by spreading its seeds to fertile ground. to germinate.

15. The gentle walk of a tiger is not foolishness, but strategic. In life, know when to give up, preserver, and what deserves your energy and resources, to avoid falling deep into the "sunk cost effect".

16. Have boundaries. A hen is harmless, but as soon as it hatches, its mouth used for eating becomes a weapon to defend and protects it chick, regardless of the aggressors size.

Legend

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
3,5,7,8 Are on point.
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
pansophist:
1. Lions are called the king of the jungle because Tigers (and other stronger formidable predators) do not live in the jungle. In other words, the people who look down on you do so because you haven't assumed your throne and shine in your glory. Go be a king in your domain.

2. Resurrect your inner b!tch. The world is a jungle, and being Mr nice guy will not take you far. The unrelenting you are to exhume your inner b!itch, the farther you go.

3. Formal education will make you a living, but self-education will make you a fortune. True life's education is experienced outside the classroom. know the difference between to be schooled and to be educated.

4. Being nice and incapable of inflicting harm is not a virtue. It is a weakness. The ability to inflict an untold amount of damages, but chooses not to, is a virtue.

5. If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you, respect them. But if they stand against you, destroy them.

6. Be aware of your vices, and do not let it destroy your life. A typical vice for men is philandering, negative aggression, greed, alcoholism, etc. For women, it is prostitution, chaos, vindictiveness, narcissism, and dissatisfaction.

7. The antidote to suffering in life is responsibility. pursue what is worth dying for, and every other suffering you pass through shall be insignificant.

8. Never be afraid to walk alone, instead be afraid to walk mindlessly with the crowd. Your mind can be your greatest asset, and your greatest liability, depending on if you nourish it well. Be a solitary Tiger if needed, not a mindless sheep.

9. As a man, your superpower lies in being masculine, and for women, being feminine. Understand this and accentuate it to the best of your ability.

10. The ability to express yourself eloquently is power. The power of speech can move mountains, bring down standing armies, and give meaning to life. Be eloquent. The content of your speech speaks more about the speaker, as opposed to the subject. The formation of your mental sophistication is expressed through the content of your words.

11. The weaker you are, the more fight you will get into. The stronger you are, the less fight you will get into either. To thrive is to be tough.

12. Anyone that loves you in the truest meaning of love is your family. Love unites people not blood, though love coming from blood relation is thicker. To understand the true meaning of love, substitute the word ''love'' with responsibility. Love without responsibility is not love, it is infatuation.

13. the natural mandate is that anything valuable comes from the inside. If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If it is broken by an inner force, life begins. Do not let external forces suppress your inner voice.

14. Approach every human relationship and connections with a sense of mutualism, conversely, do not entangle with someone who does not understand this timeless rules. Mutualism is growth, parasitism is death. The tree provides shelter for the bird to nest, and the birds help the tree by spreading its seeds to fertile ground. to germinate.

15. The gentle walk of a tiger is not foolishness, but strategic. In life, know when to give up, preserver, and what deserves your energy and resources, to avoid falling deep into the "sunk cost effect".

16. Have boundaries. A hen is harmless, but as soon as it hatches, its mouth used for eating becomes a weapon to defend and protects it chick, regardless of the aggressors size.

I fear who nor fear u I don't know y though.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by pansophist(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
iamloyalty:

I fear who nor fear u I don't know y though.

I'm the best friend/husband/brother/son you can have. You can always count on me, but if you wanna use me, then my inner d!ck resurrect and I may be your greatest nightmare.

5 Likes

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
pansophist:

I'm the best friend/husband/brother/son you can have. You can always count on me, but if you wanna use me, then my inner d!ck resurrect and I may be your greatest nightmare.
Do you really follow those rules? Everything?
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by pansophist(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Palema007:
Do you really follow those rules? Everything?

Yes
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
pansophist:

Yes
Ewwwwww.
That's a lot of burden, you don't feel caged?
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by pansophist(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Palema007:
Ewwwwww.
That's a lot of burden, you don't feel caged?

No I don't.
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
pansophist:

No I don't.
Very unnatural but it's your choice.
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by elayomohammed(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
One of them most interesting thread I have come across in a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by nora2018(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
This thread is a life saver God bless your ministry my gallant O. P..... My own is(1) '' the you, you see is the you, you become" (2) a normal human being is not always normal

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by rali123(f): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2020
people cry, not because they are weak, but because they've been strong for too long...

The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same, choose wisely with you head up...

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by DonroxyII: 3:45am On Jun 26, 2020
pansophist:

4. Being harmless and incapable of inflicting harm is not a virtue. It is a weakness. The ability to inflict an untold amount of harm, but chooses not to, is virtous.

9. As a man, your superpower lies in being masculine, and for women, being feminine. Understand what this means and accentuate it to the best of your ability.

10. The ability to express yourself eloquently is power. The power of speech can move mountains, bring down standing armies, and give meaning to life. Be eloquent. The content of your speech speaks more about the speaker, as opposed to the subject. The sophisticatedness of your mind is expressed through the content of your words.

12. Anyone that loves you in the truest meaning of love is your family. Love unites people not blood, though love coming from blood relation is thicker. To understand the true meaning of love, substitute the word ''love'' with sacrifice. Love without sacrifice is not love, it is infatuation.

14. Approach every human relationship and connections with a sense of mutualism, conversely, do not entangle with someone who does not understand this timeless rules. Mutualism is growth, parasitism is death. The tree provides shelter for the bird to nest, and the birds help the tree by spreading its seeds to fertile ground, to germinate.

16. Have boundaries. A hen is harmless, but as soon as it hatches, its mouth used for eating becomes a weapon to defend and protects it chick, regardless of the aggressor's size.

17. At the very basic, humans are animals. Our behaviors are merely a reflection of our social conditioning (religion, culture, tradition, etc). Know how to alternate between your animalistic nature and your social conditioning to advance in life. For example, understand what attracts the opposite sex from an animalistic perspective to be successful in the mating game, and know how to employ the proceeds of your social conditioning (honesty, civility, professionalism, etc) to get ahead.

18. Do not go through life, but 'grow' through life. Your daily activities should compound into something bigger. Just as a seed becomes a tree, and forest in time, your life should follow the same path. Time is the only precious thing you have. Sadly, most people learn this too late.

19. In this capitalistic world, money is your best friend. Try to make enough of it. You only live once, so live it well.

20. Your health is paramount. You are what you eat, so eat healthily. The surest way to go ahead in life is to look good. Humans are wired to treat good looking people well, and it is a sure way to pass down your gene, as the opposite sex will find you attractive. Attraction is a powerful force, and eating healthy with proper exercise can give you that, regardless of your financial status.

This is feels like everything a man need to be successful.... Wow, wow, wow. wow !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by DonroxyII: 4:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Lifepodcastng:

I love what you wrote but it appears you’re too crude. It’s ok to live life like it’s survival of the fittest but you’re not different from animals. Life is not really survival of the fittest, life is when we help even the weakest survive.
I’d like to correct the notion that the lion is king bc the tiger doesn’t live in the jungle, that’s not correct, these are just two reasons I picked and will pick other as time goes
1. The lioness who’s the mother and the disciplinary figure in the jungle respects the lion and every fucking animal has to. It’s not like that for the tiger, it’s a barbarian lineage where the tigress does not respect the lion and can fight it at any chance
2. The lion is truly the king as it demonstrate wonderful leadership animalistic behavior
It’s not greedy
It’s a family guy
It’s forgiving (tiger is vengeful)
It’s easily Satisfied
The tiger does have these qualities and not fit to rule less if it has a problem with the lion being king then it should go Bleep itself in another place

Another reason why I’m against your post is that you think people should destroy their enemies(People against them). Don’t you think that’s shallow minded? Considering you’re probably someone’s enemy right now. Love everyone equally and you probably won’t have enemies and even if you do, love them still, that’s the only way to live. Considering even those you protect can kill you someday
You are still a kid when you grow up and taste position of power , you will be tutored!!

Also, your description of Lion is Falsehood ... A lion is a very territorial animal, very greedy, selfish, self centred and a Killer , Murderer ...

Lion doesn't joke with Betrayal nor Enmity even territory.... Lion kills its enemies even it mating mate and cubs think twice before playing with it ... A lion once it enters another pride must destroy all the cubs in that territory of course after destroying their Dominion .... Only the cooperating female will be saved and they must be immediately ready for mating to produce new set of cubs ...

This is my 2nd year of studying lion's life on YouTube.... A lion doesn't forgive ... ask Hyenas, Bush Dogs ... A Lion doesn't forgive its enemies ... If you conquered it today , it will smartly run if it could but once It gathered momentum, trust , she will come back to inflict maximum injury to its enemies!!

There is nothing like weakness in a Lion pride , Once you are weak you are dead because na hunger go kill you or a fellow ... They all mark their territory even within a Pride ... If a Fellow Lioness do rough play with another's cub, trust the mother will unleash.... Only the Cubs are expected to be weak and the pride protect the cubs but same pride kills cubs of other pride !!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by DonroxyII: 4:49am On Jun 26, 2020
Abcruz:
The lion is not the king of the jungle because of it's height ask the giraffes.

The lion is not the king of the jungle because of it's size ask the elephant.

The lion is not the king of the jungle because of it's smartness ask the monkeys.

The lion is not the king of the jungle because of it's speed ask the cheetah.

The lion is the king of the jungle simply because of one thing: Attitude

Attitude begets respect and honour!
Which attitude does lion have ....

it has big teeth, big bodies, it hunt as a pride ... A single lion can not do sh.it ... A lion is as strong as her pride ... and once a lion is hurt or injured, his ability to hunt and eat dwindled ... It easily get cheated and relegated, dethroned even by the Lioness who woulda been tired of its excesses ...... Lionesses kill a weaker Lion ... Weakness is not tolerated in Lion's pride ... There is no animal that is scared of getting hurt like a Lion ... it can take them days to calculate , mark and go for a Hunt , it take them hours to totally killed a hunt ... they avoid maximum injury as much as possible while hunting ... very smart animal ... Smart , scared and endangered!

A single Lion is a weak animal, an easier kill for the Hyenas bunch of thugs !!

Go to YouTube and come back here to tell us Lion Attitude !
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by DonroxyII: 4:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Machiavellian I must say

Exactly, Machiavellian philosophy !!
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by DonroxyII: 5:17am On Jun 26, 2020
rali123:
people cry, not because they are weak, but because they've been strong for too long...

The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same, choose wisely with you head up...
The road to success seems rocky, curvy, hilly , bushy , water logged ... But afterward is everlasting Bliss ...

The road to failure is very smooth, catchy, enticing, entertaining but afterward is regret ... Why this route, why not that route ...

The road to success and failure ain't the same ....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Bakare19: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2020
pansophist:

4. Being harmless and incapable of inflicting harm is not a virtue. It is a weakness. The ability to inflict an untold amount of harm, but chooses not to, is virtous.

9. As a man, your superpower lies in being masculine, and for women, being feminine. Understand what this means and accentuate it to the best of your ability.

10. The ability to express yourself eloquently is power. The power of speech can move mountains, bring down standing armies, and give meaning to life. Be eloquent. The content of your speech speaks more about the speaker, as opposed to the subject. The sophisticatedness of your mind is expressed through the content of your words.

12. Anyone that loves you in the truest meaning of love is your family. Love unites people not blood, though love coming from blood relation is thicker. To understand the true meaning of love, substitute the word ''love'' with sacrifice. Love without sacrifice is not love, it is infatuation.

14. Approach every human relationship and connections with a sense of mutualism, conversely, do not entangle with someone who does not understand this timeless rules. Mutualism is growth, parasitism is death. The tree provides shelter for the bird to nest, and the birds help the tree by spreading its seeds to fertile ground, to germinate.

16. Have boundaries. A hen is harmless, but as soon as it hatches, its mouth used for eating becomes a weapon to defend and protects it chick, regardless of the aggressor's size.

17. At the very basic, humans are animals. Our behaviors are merely a reflection of our social conditioning (religion, culture, tradition, etc). Know how to alternate between your animalistic nature and your social conditioning to advance in life. For example, understand what attracts the opposite sex from an animalistic perspective to be successful in the mating game, and know how to employ the proceeds of your social conditioning (honesty, civility, professionalism, etc) to get ahead.

18. Do not go through life, but 'grow' through life. Your daily activities should compound into something bigger. Just as a seed becomes a tree, and forest in time, your life should follow the same path. Time is the only precious thing you have. Sadly, most people learn this too late.

19. In this capitalistic world, money is your best friend. Try to make enough of it. You only live once, so live it well.

20. Your health is paramount. You are what you eat, so eat healthily. The surest way to go ahead in life is to look good. Humans are wired to treat good looking people well, and it is a sure way to pass down your gene, as the opposite sex will find you attractive. Attraction is a powerful force, and eating healthy with proper exercise can give you that, regardless of your financial status.

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by well2do76: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Mcslize:

Wow, I am going to post all these on my status and already thinking of acknowledging the posters. How did you know they lifted them from quora?
oga madam abeg carry me along for this kdp business i get premium grammarly account to write and we share to you for any assistant abeg
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Mcslize: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
well2do76:

oga madam abeg carry me along for this kdp business i get premium grammarly account to write and we share to you for any assistant abeg
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Mcslize: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
well2do76:

Kdp is not a get rich quick scheme o. It requires lots of persistency and determinations. But it is worth it though.
Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Abcruz(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
Which attitude does lion have ....

it has big teeth, big bodies, it hunt as a pride ... A single lion can not do sh.it ... A lion is as strong as her pride ... and once a lion is hurt or injured, his ability to hunt and eat dwindled ... It easily get cheated and relegated, dethroned even by the Lioness who woulda been tired of its excesses ...... Lionesses kill a weaker Lion ... Weakness is not tolerated in Lion's pride ... There is no animal that is scared of getting hurt like a Lion ... it can take them days to calculate , mark and go for a Hunt , it take them hours to totally killed a hunt ... they avoid maximum injury as much as possible while hunting ... very smart animal ... Smart , scared and endangered!

A single Lion is a weak animal, an easier kill for the Hyenas bunch of thugs !!

Go to YouTube and come back here to tell us Lion Attitude !

The lion is not the king of the jungle because of it's strength the Attitude is the difference.

The lion sees an bufallo bigger than it's size and one thing comes to it's mind "I can eat this thing" and it acts the way it thinks.

He sees a giraffe that's taller than it and one thing comes to it's mind "lunch" and it acts the way it thinks.

The mentality of a lion is the embodiment of it's attitude. It is neither strength, speed, size, height nor smartness.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by DonroxyII: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life by Abcruz(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
DonroxyII:
Bros please... spare me this your balderdash.....

A lion can kill any animal because it knows it has what it takes to kill them... For instance Lion don't eat Hyenas and most other canine , they eat mostly herbivores but they kill fellow canine just to send signals of warning to others and mark their territory....

A lion will take on an Elephant because it know it can because lion is faster than elephant, lion is more manouverable .... , it has bigger teeth ....

Lion hardly hunt most big animals head on, they cycle big animals and attack from behind, they avoid the front until the animal is brought down... They knew the weak points.... Immediately the animal is down, lion go for the neck and block the wind pipe till the animal become weak ... while a lion is blocking the wind pipe, another one is destroying the hind legs ....

it take them hours even days to conclude a Kill .. In fact, they can hurt an animal in the day to ensure it is weak then keep monitoring it till midnight and go for the actual Murder !!

No lion will take on any animal it knows it can't defeat.... You hardly see lion fighting snake (It knows once bitten , it will die) ....... No animal fear injury reach Lion , they all ensure any hunt is conducted with minimal fatality .... Any too stubborn animal would be left alone.

Now, I'm asking you to go to Aso rock because of your attitude and take over from Buhari ...... If we don't bury you tomorrow or you rot in prison , make my name change !

Attitude ko, This is my second year of studying Lion and their pride !! ... Carnivorous animal having attitude grin .... A beast having Attitude ...

dafuq a guy is saying A beast is not greedy grin

How well do you know your ability?
Self discovery brings out the right attitude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.