Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

There Are No Bad Girls Or Good Girls, There Are Only Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are No Bad Girls Or Good Girls, There Are Only Girls. (470 Views)

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Bad Girls Or Good Girls, There Are Only Girls. by SteelMcqueen: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2020
Shout out to Ubunja and the redpillers. I personally don't like the redpillers; their ideology is a bit extreme. Ubunja walks a fine line, but not his followers, you can tell by their outbursts on this forum.

The bible didn't call them weak because of their strength in comparison to the men, but because of their feeble minds. The mind of a female is flexible, reason why a woman can't be loyal, but she can be devoted. Since been loyal means to be committed to something or a person inspite of inconvenience to you.

A woman can decide to be evil or good depending on what benefits her the most. If killing would benefit her, she would without remorse or regret. If been mother Theresa will benefit her - she's your mother Theresa. But at the time been. A woman doesn't think big picture, she thinks now.

If been a baby Mama makes her acceped, she is your baby Mama.....if been married does, she gets married. The mind of a adapts to favourable conditions. Hence you hardly see female inventors, since the art of inventing takes a rigorous, painful and persistence process. The woman's mind isn't made to endure pain or uncomfort, which comes from inventing. However they are good at following and maintaining status quo.

It's no bias against women..it's who they are. Of course there are exceptions like in very other thing.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Bad Girls Or Good Girls, There Are Only Girls. by Poseidon000: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2020
The mind of a female is flexible, reason why a woman can't be loyal, but she can be devoted. Since been loyal means to be committed to something or a person inspite of inconvenience to you.

This is a quality I find bereft in a romantic relationship. The only instance you'll see an exception is between a mother and son. That's why most men can lay down their life for their mother without a blink, cos she I'll do same for them over and over again.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Bad Girls Or Good Girls, There Are Only Girls. by SteelMcqueen: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Poseidon000:
The mind of a female is flexible, reason why a woman can't be loyal, but she can be devoted. Since been loyal means to be committed to something or a person inspite of inconvenience to you.

This is a quality I find bereft in a romantic relationship. The only instance you'll see an exception is between a mother and son. That's why most men can lay down their life for their mother without a blink, cos she I'll do same for them over and over again.

You're right Man.......that's way the game works.

(1) (Reply)

10 Unconventional Compliments Every Woman Wants To Hear / Where Can I Get A Ukulele In PH /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.