Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,796 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Where Can I Get A Ukulele In PH - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Get A Ukulele In PH (469 Views)

Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph / MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH / Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Ukulele In PH by prince985(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Where Can I Get A Ukulele In PH by supercase1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
May God have mercy on your soul
Re: Where Can I Get A Ukulele In PH by stanliwise(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
prince985:
There is a place if get to the round about around T junction, there is one yard there. Enter there, you will see some security men. Tell them you want to get Ukulele they will take you to a room where some hefty and fierce looking sex starve men are patiently waiting for food. Thank me later grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Get A Ukulele In PH by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
OP free these dumb folks. I am not based in ph but I think that if you go online or look for shops that sell musical instruments, you could get one.

I'm curious to know...do you play the ukulele pretty well?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Ukulele In PH by coolk(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
� � �
The comments above are just so funny... Burrr I can understand why it'll be mistaken as... �

Dear OP, I'm also looking for the instrument too....
Fell in love with it, when I first listened to the Remake of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"...
Re: Where Can I Get A Ukulele In PH by samtoolz(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Why not get a guitar?
Re: Where Can I Get A Ukulele In PH by Kobicove(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
You may have to go online to search for shops that sell the musical instrument

(1) (Reply)

For Guys Which Network Is Your Own And For Girls Which Network Are You Using Or / 7 Ways To Deal With Insults From Your Partner / Am I On The Write Path With My Actions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.