Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) (56212 Views)

Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Lockdown: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by NisforNicky: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
emerged01:
This shit Is real o! They NCDC just came into my place of work now to test a Lebanese o. I’m just praying now that the result should come out negative because I remembered entering lift with this same man,as a matter of fact I collected money from him last week.

positive thinking always, my friend..

smiley wink

if you know you know
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by NisforNicky: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Enoch07:
I dey vex bros, I don lose careless money this period
I swear.. tiri months of productivity gone for nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by NisforNicky: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

Inter-state Traveling has been going on steadily since March... Nothing works in this country. It's all eye service!!!

even schools are holding lessons low-key
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by searay(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
But there is no Corina virus any where in the world. Do as you like you go hear am
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by raphy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
wakaing around who send you to visit and post it here just waka round Africa n come back they will pay with Coro ppl are hungry o
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
It's very important we all keep a good personal hygiene during this very period. Combining the use of facemask and other safety practices. Limitation of cash transactions is also very important, one reason I use of *737# from GTB to pay bills.
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Jayrockk: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bahdsypha:

I pray you and everyone that liked your comment should not lose anybody to this virus
No use because say you no sabi person wey don die to be careless
I lost a friend to this virus
Im sorry for your loss. Of course I know covid is real, but the govt has exaggerated it for their own selfish gains and people are hungry everywhere, so u won't blame anyone fr going out

1 Like

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Jayrockk: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bluntemperor:

No,bro.
Many Nigerians believed there is Covid-19 but like virtually everything is being politicised and muddle up by Politicians.
How is Covid-19 in Nigeria different from that of America,London and Canada?
While American govt and other European countries planned and provide for their citizens and have feelings for the lives of others,the Nigerian govt-State and Federal could not make tangible plans-especially that many Nigerians were just locked up in there homes without meaningfully palliatives.up till this moment,we are yet to see any meaningful accountability of Covid Funds.A hungry man is an angry man they say.That is why many Nigerians are indifferent,but that doesn't mean Covid-19 don't exist!
of course it exist, but the govt are taking advantage of the situation and are exaggerating cases and deaths for their interest
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by armyofone(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Planned and provided for her citizens? Eh ? Not true.
No work no money and many are feeling the hardship of the current situation - they want to go out and work.

Bluntemperor:

No,bro.
Many Nigerians believed there is Covid-19 but like virtually everything is being politicised and muddle up by Politicians.
How is Covid-19 in Nigeria different from that of America,London and Canada?
While American govt and other European countries planned and provide for their citizens
and have feelings for the lives of others,the Nigerian govt-State and Federal could not make tangible plans-especially that many Nigerians were just locked up in there homes without meaningfully palliatives.up till this moment,we are yet to see any meaningful accountability of Covid Funds.A hungry man is an angry man they say.That is why many Nigerians are indifferent,but that doesn't mean Covid-19 don't exist!
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by ArcGibson(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
5 million people have died of covid 19 in the past 24hours in Nigeria. grin
Conspiracy virus. Not that it doesn't kill but it's not how they take am. So they create fear in people's mind

Aljasera! cheesy
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Adjovi: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bahdsypha:

They actually do it
It's on their website

It's not divided according to testing centres but according to States
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by ZooOga: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Trustme2:
Op, I beg pass me that yellow babe number wey dey that video, I wan tell am something

good job, i was reading thru the thread to see who would be the first male with some testosterone in his loins to compliment Ms. Tolu. Chick knows she's fine AF, and she's a good photo journalist. grin
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
CaptainFM1:
Lockdown was eased for Market to open Mon-Wed-Fri. They are to close early too.

Lockdown is not the absolute solution to this Covid-19. The solution is for people to have the RIGHT ATTITUDE.

Peoples attitude towards the use of facemask and observing physical distancing is just zero. Attitude towards washing of hands and use of hand sanitisers is very poor. We are not just serious as people and as a nation. The cases and death toll will continue to rise until vaccines are available. People already gave up on Covid-19 issue. The only people concerned is the government. But even the Government are not trying too.
nothing go happen jawe, infact na only one aba kyari get corona in Nigeria, and he done die
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by scilover: 3:39am On Jun 23, 2020
This is unbelievable! It’s as if nothing happened at all and everyone is going on with their daily life. Plus, so many people go to the market, if one person is infected, who knows how many people will be infected afterwards!
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by suremanpatriot: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2020
...and so? wont they breath again? Go watch dstv to see americans relaxing at beaches dont wear nose mask.And na america ppl die in 50,000. you ppl lack wisdom to understand wht is going on.Nose mask is not havin you,is Almighty God that is saving ya life. undecided
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by amosrich(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Hunger is a greater thing to be afraid of than corona sha

1 Like

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Highorbit7O16: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Hahaha I saw this guy early yesterday morning at the market. Nobody really wants to know again o. They r like if I die, I die... Some buses I entered loaded 4/roll n some people even did lapping at double the usual price, if I can get a 40k job in Ibadan now, I am leaving Lagos !
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by uuzba(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2020
kalvoken:
Were you expecting people not to go out for their daily breads?
Since the lockdown started, how many have you helped? better still, how many done help you? Can you swear that since this Pandemic broke out and lock down was declared, you haven't been able to many major markets. You went to ogba market, were you expecting yourself to be the only one there?

Even in Europe where the Pandemic wrecked havoc, people have learnt how to live with it. That why we are humans, being able to adapt.

Travel from round the country, then you would see the multitude created by those criminals on uniforms in the name of road block/checking points, just for their selfish interests. Checking points from ONDO state to Anambra are no farther than the distance from one street pole to another. Each cars pay nothing less than #500 & 1k in some cases. Before you mention trucks that pay 3k upward.

My experience on the road last week made me to give up this village called Nigeria.
No more visa for any Nigerians again!
We die here together.

Europe and western nations are doing all they can to protect and prevent covid19. We are doing anyhow here.
When they see pictures/videos like this, they will easily refuse visa, saying that they are protecting themselves from us.
Even if you give them health report, they will say it is fake, since we are a nation that likes faking documents.
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Justarandomguy: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Who mask help. Cases still increasing everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM / Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) / Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.