Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings (18596 Views)

Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor / Where Can I Get Affordable Farmland For Cocoa Farming In Abeokuta. Please Help! / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Ilaumoh(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sysdatek:

Yea dubai and Johannesburg were built in 12 years with the same allocation akwa Ibom receives

Pass more of the weed bro
You need sense undecided
All these clowns thanking they are smart
Before you open you mouth and vomit online go and learn more about the places you are comparing to a sleepy town that started developing a decade ago

You for even add singapore and New York to your list
Ode undecided

If I ask you your state now and why it is not like common accra you go run
Hahaha na only you the make me happy for here grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Ilaumoh(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abasman007:
brp? At ths time when interstate travel is banned and we aren't primarily a cocoa producing state, the number of seedlings is highly commendable!!... visit akwa-ibom and see how things are for yourself.. sometimes I wish we could be our own country... We seem to be different from others, thanks to good Governance! Learn to appreciate. Even if you don't, we akwa-ibomites who are enjoying it will!.... SMH the amount your state recieves is enough to turn it into ghana at least. Abuja ain't even close to Addis Ababa and you feel we should be Addis Ababa?..lol, sometimes shs I feel am in Europe each time I pass roads and structures!!!, Talk for yourself, leave us alone.

Would you believe the picture below is akwa-ibom?
You've said it all, we really need our own country
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Ilaumoh(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abasman007:
no I think you do need a Brain check sir!!...

Define menial jobs? Lol even European countries have menial jobs, I think you are a lazy person, because I don't see why somones job would be menial to you... Mhen you even call taxi menial? Playing pool a job? Are you educated sef? Please if you aren't please come to akwaibom education is free, it'll sharpen you failing brain.... Why am I even talking to you? Laziness can be spotted in your hand writing... Aww poor you ndo iyeh? Sorry. But wait o
Are you the 70%, do you have a bro or is your father among the 70%, ...... Lol its paining you

Akwa-ibom people have multiple jobs bro, I know people who are street sweepers in the wee morning hours and and office workers from 8...

And Mr fool! The ain't no okada in the state capital except your dad is riding one!!!, It's there in the Village no doubt.. but like I said an average man who rides okada has a big farm I'm the village, did yiu expect him to stay at home after planting and wait for harvest doing nothing? My uncle's 3 of them are farmers who are tapping from an Akwa-ibom agric fund! And are doing very well..

Look bro, if you are poor in akwa-ibom, you are either lazy, or like you said into bets and lotto trying to make double money..

Hand to mouth, you are funny o!! Is it your community that makes the 70% hand to mouth folks?......

Lol, education is free, and university fees are subsidized to the bearest minimum!, The only enemy of akwa-ibom now to me, are people like you and the silly flauctuating naira..

Come to think of it, have you visited akwa-ibom before? If you have name one place you visited and somone you spoke to....

Can your state dream of an airline?, Peace? Yeah we enjoy peace here, good roads, free education, agric funds, jobs ... Bro during the last world cup my darling state put up public display TV's all-over for us to watch matches.. you need to be an Akwa-ibomite to be an akwaibomite!... We love ourselves a typical akwaibomite is very hospitable

What's the name of you state sef, say it if you are proud... If you don't then I can bet you are living from hand to mouth....

Uhm were can I have a brain check? Please? I need a full medical checkup to enable travel abroad...

Mumu..stop being jealous pray for your state and leave us alone!!!!!
I love this piece sir, its self explanatory
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by mrksquare: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
donbachi:
Rivers state governor is there recruiting thousands of youths for illegal street trading.

You're right.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by AMI3(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Opposition and people that feel he should be sharing money as Akpabio did ( lazy bunch)

Are u from AkS ?
If yes can u confirm this allegation that the governor deceive people that there is Rice farm in Ini

How true is that?
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Ilaumoh(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Ilaumoh(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
AMI3:

Are u from AkS ?
If yes can u confirm this allegation that the governor deceive people that there is Rice farm in Ini

How true is that?
Am in uyo...you can do your personal research on that sir.

Meanwhile find pix below is the Akwa Ibom rice from Ini LGA ok

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by paulolee(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Please inlive give kudos to whoever deserve it ok...so that you be appreciated equally when you do so.
lolz....owkay oo
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Bahamas95(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bhadmus77:
I'm a Nigerian from the south west, but I must commend this man.. He is always in the News for the progress of his subordinates..
A plea to all Nairalanders, can we stop ascribing Tribal Bigotry to all our comments. Like why do we call each other "Afonjas, Ipob terrorist, Skull miners, etc'
Nigeria will never get better if we the citizens don't recognize ourselves as Nigerians
Oga forget that thing, Nigeria will never get better with the kinda selfish and wicked leaders in power. I have been hearing that since I was a kid

I regret being a Nigerian.

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
olajizz01:
See this one with warped brain.

Afonja you are talking about didn't depend on your cursed oil,if Nigeria wanted to balkanize today ,we will even celebrate it in big way.

What could you account for your cursed oil your greedy leaders have been mining more than three decades now,our region was better off before the advent of your cursed oil boy.
Hahahahaha you mean my greedy leaders which is your slave masters (HAUSAS) have been mining our God's given resources? thanks for reminding me
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Kudanis(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
AMI3:

Are u from AkS ?

How true is that?

There is a rice farm in Ini LGA.
I know someone working there.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Jzbabel: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please I need a cassava supply of up to 10 tonnes. Any cassava supplier here please contact me O 8 I 6 4 4 7 4 I 6 8
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Whytval: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
What can I say...
God bless akwa abasi ibom state

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by DICKstractor: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abasman007:
watch your cursed mouth cursed boy, at least we have cursed oil...what do you have?? Cursed brains?? ... Well afonjas are known to trade blames and curse people!! Carry on cursed soul....
Curse on .. SMH, what can affonja cursed hands show to nigeria as somthing nigeria can rely on? Except for advocating cursed leaders!!
Bro where do you stay in Akwa Ibom. I stay in Eket
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by olajizz01(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kingscee:

Hahahahaha you mean my greedy leaders which is your slave masters (HAUSAS) have been mining our God's given resources? thanks for reminding me
Keep deceiving yourself,suffering and smiling.

Another region is lording over your own resources,oil well and employment,gate monitoring was kept for you and you are shouting slave,search you conscience and tell me who are slaves.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Mrjo(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
paulolee:
good.....finally my governor have started working...nice seeing how things are now better for my people and also seeing the way the prices of commodity goods are declining in the markets...the man is really working by building good roads and infrastuctures for the people of the state but i personally dnt like the way nairaland have been blowing his trumphet recently because dts wat he was voted for to do, he is not doing them with his personal income, and also this is his scond term and we expected alot of such transformation from him as he promised since his first term...i am paulolee reporting live from uyo on nairaland news...
the reason why he is being praise is because others are blowing their revenue and allocation for instance your neighbor Abia State grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by budusky05(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
This is a visionary leader

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by ubox: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abasman007:
brp? At ths time when interstate travel is banned and we aren't primarily a cocoa producing state, the number of seedlings is highly commendable!!... visit akwa-ibom and see how things are for yourself.. sometimes I wish we could be our own country... We seem to be different from others, thanks to good Governance! Learn to appreciate. Even if you don't, we akwa-ibomites who are enjoying it will!.... SMH the amount your state recieves is enough to turn it into ghana at least. Abuja ain't even close to Addis Ababa and you feel we should be Addis Ababa?..lol, sometimes shs I feel am in Europe each time I pass roads and structures!!!, Talk for yourself, leave us alone.

Would you believe the picture below is akwa-ibom?
This must be lock down pic grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by ubox: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Opposition and people that feel he should be sharing money as Akpabio did ( lazy bunch)
The quality of projects akpabio did compared to udom is miles away, almost everything akpabio did was comparable to what obtained anywhere in the world.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by paulolee(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mrjo:
the reason why he is being praise is because others are blowing their revenue and allocation for instance your neighbor Abia State grin grin
yes i know bt I tink it's high time we start lifting the bar higher and trying to compare his works to those dt av gone far and aheaf than comparing with lower clases lyk d abia u mentioned
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by ifiokjohn(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
paulolee:
good.....finally my governor have started working...nice seeing how things are now better for my people and also seeing the way the prices of commodity goods are declining in the markets...the man is really working by building good roads and infrastuctures for the people of the state but i personally dnt like the way nairaland have been blowing his trumphet recently because dts wat he was voted for to do, he is not doing them with his personal income, and also this is his scond term and we expected alot of such transformation from him as he promised since his first term...i am paulolee reporting live from uyo on nairaland news...
But he is doing well now and that's all that matters
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by 4words: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Obaseki ogun will kill you oo. Amen. See how akwa ibom is developing their state fast while Edo state is still where oshiomole left it.

No roads, no lights, no jobs nothing but obaseki is busy signing mou.

He did absolutely nothing in Edo State.

God bless akwa ibom

I was wondering what exactly Obaseki did that made him feel entitled to second term. Because the state is still where oshomole left it. So sad and pathetic
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by beresponsible(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
Rare picture of the Damnn niggarrr guy
grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Rizmo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
taiocol:

Yes, and we deliver anywhere across Nigeria smiley
Will contact you on WhatsApp for some soon.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Harrykn: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
paulolee:

Chai, I bin dey reason am, paulolee no be oyibo.
Obongowo mmesio uyooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Harrykn: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
The way this our governor dey trend for NL eh
Akwa Ibom is a good place to stay.
The promise land, any seed that goes inside our soil can never vanish
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by taiocol: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rizmo:

Will contact you on WhatsApp for some soon.
Alright. Number is on the signature
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by Abasman007: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2020
DICKstractor:

Bro where do you stay in Akwa Ibom. I stay in Eket
uyo
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by paulolee(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Harrykn:

Chai, I bin dey reason am, paulolee no be oyibo. Obongowo mmesio uyooo
lolz eteh, watin i do u na...abeg no let me laff piss for body o...unamikot
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by AMI3(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Am in uyo...you can do your personal research on that sir.

Meanwhile find pix below is the Akwa Ibom rice from Ini LGA ok
Thank u
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings by ACAN(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2020
QUALITY THREADS FOR SALE

Product Details
PACKAGE:
1kg, 3kg

Our thread was passed the tests by SGS under the requests from FDA requirements.
Our threads are Durable and quite suitable for high-speed bag packing systems such as NEWLONG, UNION-SPECIAL, etc.

We are strongly committed to the sustenance of the flour milling, feed milling, rice milling, cassava milling, sugar and salt refining, and all Allied industries with our machines, spares, and services. This we do by maintaining prompt and constant delivery to uphold our cordial relationship and the confidence reposed in us.

Akan Udofia
Ovara Konstant Business Ltd
Tel: 08057933767, 08134781303
Lagos Address: 33 Adele Road, Apapa, Lagos.
Email: akan.u@ovarakonstant.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egusi (melon) Farming live from my ogbonge farm / I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State / Lagos Empowers 190 Youths, Women In Fish Cage Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.