Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary (18101 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Senators Disagree On Mode Of Screening / 2023: We Have Not Decided On Mode Of Primaries - APC National Publicity Sec / 2019: States Take Position On Mode Of Picking APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by etokhana: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
The Federal High Court in Benin has adjourned till July 6 the case to determine the appropriate mode of the primary election of the All Progressives Congress to choose its flag bearer for the governorship election in Edo State.

At the commencement of proceedings on Monday, the counsel to the plaintiffs informed the court that the Court of Appeal had ordered on June 18 that the Federal High Court hear the applications on the main suit.

The counsel to the 2nd defendant, however, informed the court that he had appealed the decision of the Court of Appeal which had struck out his appeal on the jurisdiction of the court.

He also informed the court that he has filed a stay of proceedings and sought that the application is heard.

The suit was filed by two APC members, Kenneth Asekomhe and Matthew Iduoyirikemwen, seeking to stop the party from going ahead with the direct primary method for the Edo governorship election.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/22/court-fixes-july-6-for-ruling-on-mode-of-edo-apc-primary/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by dewordman: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Finally FTC determined to make one today oya where should I send my account number .
Edo Apc has turned themselves to house of commotion and I hope this is not a self destruct button.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Amotolongbo(f): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Too much court cases. I pray there won’t be problem and won’t take a long time reconciling the judgements.

With the way things are going, it looks like the fate of the Edo State people isn’t in their hands again but the judiciary.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Racoon(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
What nonsense! I keep on saying it, the APC have really instituted so much anarchy and lawlessness that Nigeria will take a long time to come out of them.Just a band of power drunks.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by SmartProf(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lawyers will cash out from this APC guys this season big time.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Refusing to open up schools (Leaders of tomorrow), and going ahead with primary election is senseless...
Safety measures can be observed in school as well ...
#reopenupourschools
/Genevieve/ /jumia/ /Ghana/ /fireboy/
#iPhone11ForN3450

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by FeliciaOja(f): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
All these Drama has no benefit for the Masses
The reason obaseki is fighting for 2nd term is so that he can see billions of naira he receive monthly

That is the only reason, nothing about the welfare of masses. Only for their pocket

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by YorubaKinging: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
PDP, APC and all politicians are the same things

Politics in Nigeria is a very lucrative business

A business where you will amass much wealth at the expense of the poor

Only those closer to you will benefit from you

Please Lazy youths wise up

You can protest the killing of an American citizen

You can protest tacha being disqualified from bb9ja

You can protest any foolish cause

But the one that matters most to you and your future you keep mute

Take to the street, occupy everywhere

Before you ask , what about me

I've my plans , you'll know me very soon

Lazy foolish youths

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by DModeCntStopMe: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
shocked

Remind again what is going on in Edo state as we speak.

These people will know no peace

4 Likes

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by abmethod: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by KindlyAssist: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Okay o
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by boookworm: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
I keep saying Oshomole will regret the day he took up arms against obaseki.

He should have peacefully allow the man complete his 8 years and APC In edo state wouldn't be going through this brouhaha.

He simply wanted to oust the governor for not sharing public funds and not allowing him to pilot the affairs of the state from the back seat

Oshomole has learnt the hard way that Edo is not Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Righteousness89(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
I don't understand!

Does it mean today's exercise is a Joke?

3 Likes

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
THIS YEYE PPLE, JOBLESS CITIZENS DON FIRST ME COMENT. MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by NwaNimo1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
and the drama continues.......!

(Judge in the case......counting)
[img]https://media./images/f6e43c44d61a961d94b25074f9a3ce52/tenor.gif[/img]

(Oshimole........re-plotting)
[img]https://media./images/fc35b7301e4c0f53a23656e75046143f/tenor.gif[/img]

(Obaseki.......(APC - See my ynash ohh)
[img]https://media./images/6ffe6607c81da250a2666b1b5ea88d85/tenor.gif[/img]

(Buhari.....Catching up on events)
[img]https://media./images/681e90306aaa0c52b633fc4c601d8001/tenor.gif[/img]

(Tinubu............Monitoring affairs!)
[img]https://media./images/bbcdee967af56a97d20c691a08b8526b/tenor.gif[/img]

14 Likes

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Andrew13: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Am not surprised, na naija we de
But buhari is shocked tho, APC una well done o

2 Likes

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Houseofglam7(f): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
undecided
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
G
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Buharidgeneral: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Another supreme Court Governor is loading.....

3 Likes

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Runaway: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Scatter scatter

2 Likes

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by asobo: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
The supreme court governor is live on TVC dishing out result angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Truetalk3139: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
land experts please i need your help on my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5941040/advice-land-sale
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by crisubanijunior(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
seems that d court is even d worse of these troubles to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by sevo(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Just ban the useless party altogether from participating in the election

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by IMASTEX: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
These are needless distractions depriving citizens good governance.

Meanwhile, you can be a productive snail farmer. See link for details.
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Richardsdavid12(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
We have always heard “knowledge is power”. How true is this statement.
100% true I believe.

However the snag is,nothing works until you apply the knowledge diligently.
A lot of folks are making money online , the lockdown not withstanding.

It’s my desire to see youths, people of like mind come together to share ideas of what they do to make money online.

So I have created s group for these purpose.
I need just 100 willing people to start this journey with me.
Let’s change our financial fortune together.

I will be sharing certain knowledge on how to turn your contact list to a money making system.

Join me today.

Check my signature for how to contact me and join the MASTERCLASS.

This is 100% free.
The class kicks off once we reach 100.
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
APC

Association of present criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Mohammed Wakil Over Dubious Payment / ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe / Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.