Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary (18119 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Senators Disagree On Mode Of Screening / 2023: We Have Not Decided On Mode Of Primaries - APC National Publicity Sec / 2019: States Take Position On Mode Of Picking APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by earnit1: 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
ok
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by patrickmuf(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Is it the place of the court to determine the mode of primaries a political party should adopt?
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by FlordFlorez(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

It will make them stronger
Yes, but in ur DREAMS!
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by moderatedguy: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
patrickmuf:
Is it the place of the court to determine the mode of primaries a political party should adopt?
The APC Constitution states that it's the state exco that has d mandate to choose mode of Primaries...but u fortunately the NWC under Oshiomhole usurped their functions....so the courts wud need to interpret whose mode is authentic.
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Dansuqi: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Yes, but in ur DREAMS!

You are a dreamer.what a boy
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by FlordFlorez(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are a dreamer.what a boy
Old man, sifia pain is bad for ur health. Gan sleep before i shock u.
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Yusman316(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Racoon:
What nonsense! I keep on saying it, the APC have really instituted so much anarchy and lawlessness that Nigeria will take a long time to come out of them.Just a band of power drunks.
My guy ur argument doesn't hold any water. What is happening in APC is for a simple reason, it is because it's the ruling party. Most of the politicians today in APC were in PDP not too long ago. If para venture the PDP becomes the ruling party tomorrow, same internal wrangling will rare it ugly head out
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by osusuallstars: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Which Edo primary Ize iyamu won today ?
APC ehhhhh.
Nigeria will heave a sigh of relief the day they finally booted you out of power
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Theoarhics: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
APC is a joke
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by ogbonti: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
I don't understand!

Does it mean today's exercise is a Joke?

yes a huge joke and that was why the winner looked like he lost his first son - bereaved

if Ize Iyamu’s demeanor today is that of victory- no sane person wants to be victorious grin
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by naijaman2225(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
I don't understand!

Does it mean today's exercise is a Joke?
YES
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Obakashdee(m): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2020
The primary they have done or which one o��
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by VirginFinder: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
I don't understand!

Does it mean today's exercise is a Jjoke?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks / Hoodlums Return To Lagos-Ibadan Long Bridge, Residents Raise The Alarm / President Buhari Attends Adama Barrow's Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.