Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary (18120 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Senators Disagree On Mode Of Screening / 2023: We Have Not Decided On Mode Of Primaries - APC National Publicity Sec / 2019: States Take Position On Mode Of Picking APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Enoch07: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
wow I say this movie go win oscar
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Anyiamaka: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
And they said Obaseki chop the finger that fed him? He will soon swallow the whole hand. Lol

1 Like

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by romenna: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
APC has lost their chance in the forth coming guber elections in Edo the same way it happened in Rivers.
They will not be allowed to present a candidate for Edo elections.
Ize Iyamu don enter one chance

grin
#Singing...
As them start am
people jakpa,
ize iyamu enter,
the party scatter
the party scatter,
tell me are u ready ohhhhh
do re mi to fa so la ti do
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by vasco01(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
After when dey don finish the election be that
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Trumpcard05: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by pillarmaria(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:
All these Drama has no benefit for the Masses
The reason obaseki is fighting for 2nd term is so that he can see billions of naira he receive monthly

That is the only reason, nothing about the welfare of masses. Only for their pocket

God bless you.
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by akdjr(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Is the election that Ize Iyamo has already won or the forthcoming election.
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by FlordFlorez(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
More litigations ahead. APC should brace up.

2 Likes

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Dansuqi: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
akdjr:
Is the election that Ize Iyamo has already won or the forthcoming election.

He will win both
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Dansuqi: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
FlordFlorez:
More litigations ahead. APC should brace up.

It will make them stronger
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by KaptainAfrika: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
See, all this nonsense politicians and the judiciary are doing is because they are no longer afraid of military coups. If it was in those days, na "my fellow Nigerians" we would be hearing by now. So many judgments. Why can't they set up a court that deals solely with political matters. Smh.
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by QuickStandard: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
This Edo wahala no dey finish?

Thought I read in another tread how voting was ongoing..

Sell your used Inverter Batteries to us at cool instant cash.

We pick up from any location.

Check sig for contact
T&C
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by PayCircle: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Let's wait and see the outcome.
Check my signature to get your USA phone number

1 Like

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by akdjr(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
You're mouted my man. We know who is on grand. Let's kick out the man who is destroying the foundation that brought him to the top. quote author=Dansuqi post=90949892]

He will win both[/quote]
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Dansuqi: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
akdjr:
You're mouted my man. We know who is on grand. Let's kick out the man who is destroying the foundation that brought him to the top. quote author=Dansuqi post=90949892]

He will win both

Yes oh.up APC.up oshio,up poi
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Alexis105: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/22/court-fixes-july-6-for-ruling-on-mode-of-edo-apc-primary/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

All these courts dey mad self Watin b all dis ones. Okay, if the eventually say na indirect b d election, how dem want take do am wen inec date don pass? How dos judges take dey self? Which kind law sch dey go self?
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Heavensent01(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
I don't understand!

Does it mean today's exercise is a Joke?

they need to all give their life to Christ so that they can be safe

I'm surprise you haven't input this phrase in your post, is it that people criticism make you shiver?
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by aghap51(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Anoda case of zamfara loading. APC is on self destruct mode....

1 Like

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by moderatedguy: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

It will make them stronger
Abi it will scatter APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Dansuqi: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
moderatedguy:
Abi it will scatter APC

Did sheriff scatter PDP
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Eteka1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
awhybliss:
Refusing to open up schools (Leaders of tomorrow), and going ahead with primary election is senseless...
Safety measures can be observed in school as well ...
#reopenupourschools
/Genevieve/ /jumia/ /Ghana/ /fireboy/
#iPhone11ForN3450
Are you a private school teacher?
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by moderatedguy: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Did sheriff scatter PDP
Leave Sheriff matter ...this is a more deadly scenero
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by sterlingD(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
After them don do primaries?

https://www.nairaland.com/5943341/osagie-ize-iyamu-wins-apc-primaries#90947650

What is really wrong with this party sef?
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by joefelin2345: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:
The reason obaseki is fighting for 2nd term is so that he can see billions of naira he receive monthly

That is the only reason, nothing about the welfare of masses. Only for their pocket
My friend, is it not the same masses that had been trooping out to cast their so useless votes in Edo State today. For over 60 years, we have been crying to the Nigerian masses to rise but I have discovered that the masses are not ready to rise for the next 1000 years. So it is better to oppressed them very hard with the hope that they shall rise quickly. It is a raining day here in Osun State.
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Olugbanko: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
lol...that would only amount to a mere academic exercise as it has been overtaken by events!
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by MoIbrahim: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
PDP and Obaseki right now...

Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Didi2d(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
boookworm:
I keep saying Oshomole will regret the day he took up arms against obaseki.

He should have peacefully allow the man complete his 8 years and APC In edo state wouldn't be going through this brouhaha.

He simply wanted to oust the governor for not sharing public funds and not allowing him to pilot the affairs of the state from the back seat

Oshomole has learnt the hard way that Edo is not Lagos

Very funny, you should have said that oshiomole will regret the day he decided to support obaseki to become the governor of Edo state.

Am sure you're aware that one of obaseki's aids is been held by interpol for carrying over 2million dollars

Am sure you know that the same obaseki that refused to share Edo state funds with oshiomole as you have said, is now sharing the money with PDP.

The same godfather he claims he is fighting in APC, the same man will bow or has bowed to the godfathers in PDP.

Let's be logic for once!
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nigeria court still remains the most stupid court in the world. They are always backward in their dealings. Primary election is already going on yet you wants to determine the mode of it. Is court expecting the primary to wait for the court?
Re: Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary by nwakibie3(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

And what is the reason why oshomole and ize-I yamu are fighting for?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road / Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks / Court Affirms Obaseki Faction As Authentic Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.