Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything (1201 Views)

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by gamblering: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
she is just not enthusiastic about anything. She waits for life to hand her something instead of going after it. I don't know if I can go ahead with this arrangement any more.
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Eketem: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Well they said cooking, submission,cleaning and giving sex are the only qualifications of being a good wife in Nigeria so enjoy what your brothers have created.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Ladylite: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
gamblering:
she is just not enthusiastic about anything. She waits for life to hand her something instead of going after it. I don't know if I can go ahead with this arrangement any more.

Thats because you were never her friend. You went ahead to date her without knowing who she is and without being ready to help her first before dating her.

You too were hasty. Now you are stuck and no one can help you.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by bukatyne(f): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
gamblering:

If she is like this with her friends and family, she might be battling depression.

Also check if she believes men should be the goal getters while women should wait for life to happen to them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Romangalactic(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Are you a rehabilitation center for broken women?

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
I bet you got with her because she is very curvy and looks fertile.
What is her story? Maybe she is tired of trying and now depressed. Try and find out before you discontinue with the arrangement

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
My brother
be a man cool[quote][/quote][center][/center]
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Romangalactic(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ladylite:

Thats because you were never her friend. You went ahead to date her without knowing who she is and without being ready to help her first before dating her.

What do u mean by he's stuck,even married people are not stuck. There is always an out
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by gamblering: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ladylite:

I knew the kind of person she is before I moved to date her. I guess I thought she would change. or that I could change her. Or that her circumstance would change things.
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by gamblering: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
bukatyne:

If she is like this with her friends and family, she might be battling depression.

Also check if she believes men should be the goal getters while women should wait for life to happen to them.
No, she is not battling depression. But yes, she believes men should go out and get things. She is preparing to be a housewife, though she knows that doesn't go down well with me.
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by gamblering: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
albertatrina:
I bet you got with her because she is very curvy and looks fertile.
What is her story? Maybe she is tired of trying and now depressed. Try and find out before you discontinue with the arrangement
She is not depressed
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
gamblering:

Your story is missinh the fillings necessary to help us here. What is her backstory? Was she always like this or did she only recently become this way? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
gamblering:

She is not depressed
how do you know for sure that she is not depressed? undecided
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
gamblering:

No, she is not battling depression. But yes, she believes men should go out and get things. She is preparing to be a housewife, though she knows that doesn't go down well with me.
was she raised to believe it is the way it ought to be because is female?

Or is she a woman who believes herself a queen to be taken care of?
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
gamblering:

I knew the kind of person she is before I moved to date her. I guess I thought she would change. or that I could change her. Or that her circumstance would change things.
Oh! You have known of this all along but you wanted to change her with your magical charms anyway? undecided undecided

So she is not the problem. Why are you here making it seem the woman is to blame then? undecided undecided
She didn't lie to you. You lied to her that you were ok with who she is. undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Munzy14(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Romangalactic:
Are you a rehabilitation center for broken women?

comedy forum... grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Mariangeles(f): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
gamblering:

If that is what she wants and you don't, then leave.
You're not the man for her simple.
How do you inspire her if I may ask? What is she passionate about?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by missimelda01(f): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by missimelda01(f): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Never go into a relationship with the mindset of changing anyone! If things are not working between the two of you, take a break and find out what you really want in a relationship, there are lots of women out there that can fit in. Don't ruin things for yourself even before you start.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by bukatyne(f): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
gamblering:

The lady you want to marry wants to be an housewife.

You don't like it; on what basis are you progressing the relationship?
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by tobechi20(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
is she ethuastic about you?
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by tobechi20(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
such women make best faithful housewife.
she will stick by u evenbif u cheat on her
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by bukatyne(f): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
tobechi20:

Na wa o shocked shocked shocked

You are already making contingency plans for adultery. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
tobechi20:

You are obviously a mistake of a man, because you just said exactly what you'd do when married.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
gamblering:

gamblering:

Her goal in life is to be a housewife, it obviously doesnt align with yours so let her be, go look for someone that will share bills with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by cococandy(f): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
gamblering:

So why are you engaged to someone who doesn’t believe in the same things you do and what do you want us to do about it?
Worse still, you knew all this and went ahead to get engaged to her.

Let me guess, she meets the physical criteria that got you attracted, probably wowed you with her ‘homely and wifely’ skills but the thought of providing for the specifications you want is daunting to you.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Acidosis(m): 5:15am On Jun 23, 2020
What's wrong with preparing to be a housewife?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by bukatyne(f): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2020
Acidosis:

What's wrong with preparing to be a housewife?

They can't walk together if there is no agreement on the type of roles they should have in the home.
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by Acidosis(m): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2020
bukatyne:

They can't walk together if there is no agreement on the type of roles they should have in the home.

That's true sha
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by zed7: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2020
What is wrong with waiting for life to hand you things? We can't all be goal getters. If she is supportive of you and not a leech then I see no problem.
People should realise that we are all very different. Is she a good person? Does she have strong values? If she isn't what you want then leave. Don't give her a bad name.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by MrCanceller: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

Her goal in life is to be a housewife, it obviously doesnt align with yours so let her be, go look for someone that will share bills with you.
[/s]
Re: My Fiancee Is Unenthusiastic About Anything by MrCanceller: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

You are obviously a mistake of a man, because you just said exactly what you'd do when married.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Not A One Way Traffic. Experiment Different Positions: Pst Funke Adejumo / Shouldn’t A Woman Who Made You King Be Given An Equal Level Of Respect? / My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.