Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Local Man Contracts Covid-19 While Visiting Mistress During Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Local Man Contracts Covid-19 While Visiting Mistress During Lockdown (275 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Man Contracts Syphilis And Herpes After Inhaling Dried Semen / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Local Man Contracts Covid-19 While Visiting Mistress During Lockdown by sopskyno1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
A local man, who went by the alias *Peter to protect his identity, revealed he has tested positive for Covid-19

The local man revealed he lied to his wife about going to work to visit his side chick during the lockdown

A man who has been given the name *Peter to protect his identity has opened up about how his cheating ways got him into trouble.

*Peter, a 33-year-old businessman from Johannesburg, contracted the coronavirus after he left his wife at home to visit his side chick.

His story was shared by W24's Joanna Zulu, who reported that *Peter has been having an affair for over a year now despite being married for 12 years.

*Peter revealed the lockdown has been taking a toll on his private life and business. He revealed that before the pandemic, he managed to juggle two relationships without trouble but it has gotten more complicated since lockdown began.

He told Zulu: "The lockdown has made things very tricky for us. We can't even go on a weekend getaway or grab lunch or dinner at our favourite restaurants. We have been quite restricted."

Peter said he had to visit his mistress at her home to spend some quality time together and a week later, he started experiencing Coid-19 symptoms.

His wife called their family doctor and both were tested for Covid-19. Luckily, *Peter's wife tested negative despite him getting a positive result.

He immediately phoned his girlfriend and a week after he tested positive, she started experiencing symptoms.

Both *Peter and his side chick have since tested positive and it turns out they were infected by her next-door neighbour who visited her at home.

Peter revealed his wife still has no idea how he contracted the virus and is under the impression that he got infected at the office.

He said: "I do feel bad that I would've put my wife's life on the line, but I'm relieved that I'm the only one tested positive. My girlfriend and I are recovering well, but to be honest, I regret my decision to her."
Re: Local Man Contracts Covid-19 While Visiting Mistress During Lockdown by paulolee(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
nothing spoil..las las something must kee man..

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Five Ways To Know If You Are Lusting After Him Or In Love With Him. / Battle For The Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.