Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? (633 Views)

2go Was Bigger Than Facebook In Nigeria With Over 12 Million Users In 2012 / How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by Pearlla(f): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please nairalanders, help me out-i had a 2go account but i lost and forgot the password-i clickd on the "forgot password" icon and 2go said that i should send "forgot password" to 32575 and they would send me a new password, i then sent it at #50 and i haven't recieved an sms from 2go eversince, so i deleted the app and downloaded a newer version of 2go, it's stil tells me to login.
please anyone have an idea on how i would create a new 2go accoun or recover my older 2go acct
i would love someone to help me out.
Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by JOACHINpedro: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
2go still dy?
Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by Hussein01(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
2go in 2020, think u just wake up from sleep.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
It's very obvious this op has skipped a certain drug

1 Like

Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by Rayd502(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
What do you need 2go for in this time and age?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by Pearlla(f): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hussein01:
2go in 2020, think u just wake up from sleep.
2go no longer exists?
Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by Pearlla(f): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
2go still dy?
i don't understand, 2go no longer exists?
Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by Silentgroper(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Pearlla:
Please nairalanders, help me out-i had a 2go account but i lost and forgot the password-i clickd on the "forgot password" icon and 2go said that i should send "forgot password" to 32575 and they would send me a new password, i then sent it at #50 and i haven't recieved an sms from 2go eversince, so i deleted the app and downloaded a newer version of 2go, it's stil tells me to login.
please anyone have an idea on how i would create a new 2go accoun or recover my older 2go acct
i would love someone to help me out.
.. Do you use glo. If yes . You aint getting nothing cause glo doesnt work with 2go.
from what i remembered back then
Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by Pearlla(f): 1:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. Do you use glo. If yes . You aint getting nothing cause glo doesnt work with 2go.
from what i remembered back then
Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by Pearlla(f): 1:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. Do you use glo
i use airtel, please do you have anytip?
Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by Silentgroper(m): 6:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Pearlla:

i use airtel, please do you have anytip?
. Stay away from 2go\contact their customer care
Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2020
Pearlla:

i don't understand, 2go no longer exists?
delete the app, reinstall using a new sim to register, if you have issues with that lemme knw.
Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by Pearlla(f): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
delete the app, reinstall using a new sim to register, if you have issues with that lemme knw.
ok, thanks.
Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by Pearlla(f): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
. Stay away from 2go\contact their customer care
but i love 2go, how do i contact their customer care line?
Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2020
Pearlla:
ok, thanks.
uwc.
Re: How Do I Register A New Account On The 2go App? by Silentgroper(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2020
Pearlla:

but i love 2go, how do i contact their customer care line?
.mann. I have no idea. Try google

(1) (Reply)

Giving Her Harder. / UNCONDITIONAL LOVE … (18+) / After Holding A Party To Propose To His Girlfriend, Man Denounces Says He Is No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.