Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child (3337 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / A Man Explained - 'how A Babe Almost Killed Him With Sexual Enjoyment' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Kalubolt(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders. I want to share this experience of mine with you all.
It was in late September 2012. Back then it was when 2go was the in thing on social media and I was one of those addicted to 2go. Anytime I am free from work I was always on 2go. So one certain Monday of that September ending, a babe chatted me from one of the numerous groups I was on 2go and we moved the chat to our respective dms for privacy. After like over 5hrs chats of knowing ourselves and what not. Babe shocked me with, she will like to visit me.
First let me tell you guys that she's living with her parents in Onitsha, Anambra state but in a Nursing school in Owerri Imo state where she's a boarder. And she was 24yrs old while me I am working and living in Lagos.
So I was like visiting me isn't a problem but I don't have any dime to send to you as t.fare and also it's only weekends I am free. She said I shouldn't worry about t.fare that she has her own money to go anywhere and doesn't depend on man for money, that her father is well to do and a senior deacon in a popular church in the east. Hmmmm.... I said no problem then, that we will fixed the date when she will come visiting me. She said noo that she already had that weekend in mind to come. What? This weekend, so quick, why the hurry? Why don't we take our time nah? She said she just can't wait to meet me. I said if so no problem but with a worry in my mind.
How can this babe say she wants to visit me just under a day we knew each other on social media. And she even agrees to come without me sending her money which is rare from babes. I told myself something must be fishy but I just strong my mind knowing full well that I don't stay in a secluded estate or street. I stay in a well crowded area in Lagos and in a face me and slap you compound. So if she has any bad plans for me it will be foiled before she could get away. I told a trusted friend of mine about everything and to be alert just in case. So from Tuesday till Friday evening when she left Owerri to take night bus was just chats from both of us on how we will spend the weekend together and what not.
On Saturday morning she called to tell me that she has landed Lagos and she was dropped at maza maza Park. I went to the park to pick her and I was happy with what I saw. She was a beautiful and mature looking girl for her age. I took her things and we left for my place. Along the road I drop by at one local market to get foodstuff that we will cook and eat for the weekend. While getting the stuffs, she offers to pay but I rejected. I told her bcus I told you I don't have money to send to you doesn't mean I really don't have money and moreover she's my guest and will treat her with my own money and not hers. We both laughed and headed to my place. We got home and both join hands in preparing the food which we both ate together. After that we both took turns in taking our bath and then the full gist started.
I told her I am still surprised to see her in Lagos visiting me barely a week we knew each other online. She laughed and said such is life, more talks and laughs took us to mid afternoon until we both found ourselves in each other arms. Then all of a sudden she exclaimed and said she forgot something. I asked what's that and she went to where her bag is and opened it, brought out some medical equipment and brings it to where I was. I was confused and asked again what are these and what's it for? She said I should calm down and don't be afraid, that she wants to do blood test for me to know if I am free of HIV Aids. Still confused I probe further, what do you want to test me for? She told me straight up that it's inevitable we would have sex before she goes back and that it's right for her to know my status before such a thing occurs.
Even though I trust myself of not having any disease I just don't want any injection on me. So I told her if she's scared of contacting anything from me that we can still use condom. She said she doesn't like having sex with condoms, that is why she brought those equipment along. After much argument I finally succumb. She said I shouldn't be scared of anything if I know I am clean, I told her I don hear sha do what you want to do. So she injected me and drop the blood into one equipment that has a whole. The equipment has three indicator light just like a traffic light.
The green signifies I am negative, the yellow in between while the red signifies I am positive.
While she drops the blood, we both watched carefully as the blood trickle to a particular place and the lights indicator began changing till the green one was full. Immediately she jumped on me with happiness and started kissing me. I was surprised, she said she's happy that I am a clean guy. There and then she started romancing me and pulling my shirt, I was carried away too and started handling her breast until I got hold of myself and told her to stop stop too. She was shocked and asked me what's wrong? I said nothing, just that I would want her to do the test on herself too. She laughed and said is that why I wanted to stop this sweet moment. She said I ought to know that before doing that test on me she must have done it countless times to herself. I said nope, do it again in my presence let me see. And she does and her own too came negative and we pore on ourselves like a hungry lovers deprived of sex for a long time.
So all thru the weekend we made love like wild dogs and to our satisfaction. She left on Monday morning as I was going to work too. We kept in touch constantly with the hope to meet again in December. By November she dropped the bombshell that she's pregnant. Preg what? I countered back, she said yes that she's pregnant for me and that she has already told her parents about it. I was like what the hell, are you sure it's me that impregnated you and she said yes. And if so why did you tell your parents before me? Do you know if I want the baby or not. She said sorry that it was her mum that finds out. I told her are you baby that your mum will find out before you. Anyways I told her I don't want to argue much which her, what does she want me to do now. That I should come and see her dad, ehen so soon, just like that. Do you know if I am prepared for all this?
3 days later a call came in and when I picked it was an elderly man's voice. He asked if I am so so so and if I know so so and so person of which I obliged to all. He said if I know that so so and so person is pregnant for me and I said yes. He then said when do I intend to come and see him, I was like sir you have to give me time to prepare for all this and he said he's giving me uptil be Xmas to come and see him if not I won't like his actions. That he's a deacon and pastor in a church and people must know that his daughter is pregnant before marriage. Mehn, after he cut the call I started scratching my head on what to do next. I didn't tell any of my family members or any friends about it. Even that my most trusted friend I didn't tell him anything.
I called babe later and told her what her dad said and she persuaded me to do whatever her dad said before it's too late. I told her I dont have money to come and do any traditional rights and won't even have from now till that December. She said I should just try my best. I told her I have heard her but before I will come to see her father she too must come to Lagos first by mid December and let's put head together. She agrees and from then till when she came our chats wasn't regular like before. And then finally by December 16th she came to Lagos, I went to maza maza park to pick her, but when I got there I got the shock of my life. I saw a girl with already protruding stomach. If I am not mistaken she's already 5 months gone. While my face is one kind she was smiling at me. I managed to pretend a smile. I picked her and we headed home, on our way home many thoughts entered my head. How can I take this girl home with already blown out tummy.
After much deliberation in my head I took her to a hotel and lodge her there. When she asked what happened to my place, I simply told her a friend of mine is staying at my place for the time being and he will disturb our privacy. She stayed in that hotel for 3 days and I didn't touch nor sleep with even though she tried for me to. I was really having sceptism about that pregnancy. Cus I told her on her 2nd day that we slept with each other 2 days to the ending of September, how come by mid December your pregnancy is much out like this cus if I should calculate from that time till now it should be 3 months and 3 months pregnancy are not visible like this. She began arguing that she was sure of the pregnancy starting from when we slept with each other, I told her no problem that one of this days I won't go to work and we will go for a test to ascertain how far she's gone. She said yes she is ready.
On the 4th day I told her to get ready that we are going to the hospital for the test. I finished taking my bath and got prepared, when we were about going out I saw her knelt in front of me. I asked why is she kneeling down? She started begging me that I should forgive her that the pregnancy isn't my own. That she was impregnated by one apprentice in Onitsha and that the guy deny the pregnancy but instead gave her money to remove the baby but she couldn't cus it was her first issue and she's afraid of dying while removing it.
So she looked for who to quickly hooked up with and have sex with so she can claim it's the person. It was then the memories of how we met and her subsequent visit started flooding back my mind. I told her how can she be so wicked to want to do this to me? She pleaded with me that she's sorry, but I should just help her and claim to be the father.
I told her I can't do what she want me to do and she should prepare to go back to Onitsha and confess to her dad what really happened. She begged and begged but I wasn't moved, I even told her the child is not mine and won't look like me and she made me laugh by saying I should just continue having sex with her that with time the baby facial will turn to mine hahahaha (abeg I no fit laugh). So after every every I told her I have forgiving her and bare no grudges but still can't take another man's baby. I sent her home.
On the 22nd of December her dad called me to ask how far my preparation of coming to see him? I told him to go meet his daughter for answer. He said what kind of a stupid talk is that. That was that our arrangement, I told him for the last time, ask your daughter and then I cut.
He called and called I didn't pick again. The next day an unknown number called me and when I picked the person told me she's calling from Kaduna and that her parents told her I impregnated her younger sister and don't want to come and own up. That what is wrong with me, why should I be so callous and wicked. She called so many unprintable names. It was too much for me to bear, I had wanted her to be the one to confess to her family about what happened but since she doesn't want to talk, I spilled the beans to her elder sister who was shocked and began begging me not to be angry. That she's sorry for all the names she has called me. I told her to relay the whole story to her parents and that nobody she called me again o.
After the conversation between me and her sister, nobody not even herself called me again. I guess her sister must have force her to confess or told the family herself cus I didn't hear from them again until 3yrs ago when I met her again in Agbara area of Lagos state or is it Ogun state I will call it. She is now married with a child. I ask her of the other child and she said the baby is doing fine and is with her mother in Onitsha. She's now fatter and out of shape unlike before. She tries to take me to where she's living now but I decline and told her she's now a married woman and should respect her matrimonial home. We left each other and bade goodbye, that was the last time we saw each other again.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Davash222(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
If you read this epistle from beginning to end, I pray God provides a job for you soonest.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by HopeNeverDies: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ha lol. I guess you’re working as an Editor in a new radio station

5 Likes

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by dollynnn(f): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Someone should summarize it for me

2 Likes

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Jashub: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
God is truly merciful for delivering this fornicator from his own stupidity.

9 Likes

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by yuping(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Girls and pinning down baby.

2 Likes

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Godada(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2021

This is a long epistle.

The moral of the story is straight forward though.

If a girl is all over you from the onset.....she has an ulterior motive.

Regardless of the pressure, guy there are drugs you can take to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

But it makes no sense to screw some random girl without protection.

Keep score.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Macstephenson01(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
bro I thank God for ur life I believe she wants u to know or she suspect u might eventually find out God will safe somebody's son from all this karishika's daughters

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Vyzz: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
If you read this epistle from beginning to end, I pray God provides a job for you soonest.

I did read it from the beginning to the end...

As for your prayers...

Amen to them...

As for OP...

I don't know what to say but that u should go into literature..

U may do better than Chimamanda Adiche

7 Likes

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Gudbadguy: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Narrow escape

3 Likes

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Kalubolt(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jashub:
God is truly merciful for delivering this fornicator from his own stupidity.
Oshey Mr Saint

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by hismerhill(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lagos boy no gock himself. If u go simp lasan u go father anoda bastard as a second child.

3 Likes

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Candidlady: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:

lmao

amen!! Damn

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Crysallis(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
This your novel well sell very well. Ensure u complete it sir

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Simplythebest: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hahahahaaha honestly i did read it from the beginning to the end.
Amen to ur prayer. Smile no prayer is waste
Davash222:

2 Likes

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2021

3 Likes

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Guy e too long naa haba you for summarize am angry
Omo I later read am sha

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
“She’s now fatter and out of shape...” smh

Why are you even still thinking about a girl you had dealings with from years ago? You could have told the story without eventually trying to sound spiteful or something. Y’all never move on?

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
hismerhill:
Lagos boy no gock himself. If u go simp lasan u go father anoda bastard as a second child.
Omo kanipe he follow her go house nii another story fit sup again O . cause person wey do that kind thing nothing wey she nor fit do . the second child self E fit be say na another gbas gbos give her ... grin

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
Davash bad guy
Amen to your prayer .. Omo any nigar wey no fear these bitches person gas dey fear that kind person ..

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by tosaino95(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Just because of sex some guys dey loss their career or life but Thanks God For You

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
God saved you

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
chai

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by hismerhill(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Differentiate:

Omo kanipe he follow her go house nii another story fit sup again O . cause person wey do that kind thing nothing wey she nor fit do . the second child self E fit be say na another gbas gbos give her ... grin

Na true yarn omo iyami

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by dan9ice(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Igbo amaka grin

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by RealAdewole(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
lolz...

you mean a better one...

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by emmyluizzz: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
na only jobless man or woman go read this thing from beginning to end

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by anochuko01(m): 1:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Davash222:

Lol
Are you that lazy?

The write up is very good, try it smiley

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 28, 2021
I read this epistle in two days...

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Josbreed: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2021
Godada:

This is a long epistle.

The moral of the story is straight forward though.

If a girl is all over you from the onset.....she has an ulterior motive.

Regardless of the pressure, guy there are drugs you can take to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

But it makes no sense to screw some random girl without protection.

Keep score.

Never heard of that, what's the name of the drug?

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by Kalubolt(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
I stopped reading after the injection part, because I just couldn't continue reading the foolishness. You allowed a stranger you met on the internet into your home, agreed to have unprotected sex with her because she told you she didn't like sex with condoms, allowed her to inject you and draw your blood to supposedly check if you had HIV, etc ― all of which were risky to your safety and health. All because of sex. Na wa...
After all said and done, here I am 9yrs later still healthy

1 Like

Re: How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child by MufasaLion: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lagos boy with sense! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do / Don't Take This If You Aren't Sure She Is Coming - Super Addictive / The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.