Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics (99718 Views)

Man Beat And Assault His Girlfriend Who Comes Visiting, Tends To Kill Her (video / Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. / Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Charmingrascal(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Demma ugly bloodclat!

Put dem Babylon Inna jail

1 Like

Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by chukwuibuipob: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
sad ipob yweets again

1 Like

Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Mosco100(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
It's a pity.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Omoslim26: 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

He married a Yoruba wife? No wonder
Only An Unfortunate Igbo Man Marries A Sophisticated Evil Wife..
This is the idea of his Jealous Yoruba Wife
Just like Eve decieve Adam to Fvck up
This Yoruba demoness decieved
This young igbo boy to commit this crime

you really have no shame

so this is the only thing your brain can produce

gone are the days wen one will come to nairaland and read reasonable and intelligent comments now all we see is ipob dis afonja dat igbo dis yoruba dat guoro dis aboki dat

chia nairaland is finished

and mind you there a big chance that guy might not be igbo he fit be delta man

so you have failed in your igbo vs yoruba nonsense fight

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by RealisticGirl(f): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Evil doers.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by delejoye: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
The world is at it peak of confusion and commotion. Things are seriously falling apart and every centre of human achievements is under duress and cannot hold the unimaginable staggering together. Morality is dead, religion has been bastardized, empathy has been swallowed by wickedness, political life is another story from Edo to Abuja and back to River. The psychologists have no prescription for the madness going on, the scientist have no data to match the uncommon global health challenge, pastors have suddenly become rapist and Alfa are now ritualist.....who will bell the cat? This generation is mad and the social medial is another noise neighbor that will not allow us rest. No good news to bright up the day only tears and sorrow. Which way na?

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Nuel19: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Believe anything and everything that comes out of the mouth of the Nigerian police force at your own peril.

Just pray you don't encounter problem with the police, the way they will frame you up and twist the story will leave you in a state of confusion.

Be slow to condemn when it comes to matter like this, especially when Naija police is involved.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by dalass(f): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
The type of crimes being committed/ instigated by men these days, even today's FP shows that many men are mad but not yet roaming! cool
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Angelfrost(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sigh... There's a reason I stopped watching, listening to, and reading Nigerian news bits for years now!!!

Nearly everyone is going insane!!!
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Kemimarch16(f): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
He and his wife must be stupid,who does that?they should both face the consequences.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by TheMohican(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
DexterousOne:

Shey Osas na igbo name ni?

Ori è o kpe sè

Me self shock ohh, 3 tribes in 1 marriage??
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Iceberg3: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ogun!? AHHHHHHHHHHH grin
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Nwaonyishi69: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
I praise the courage of the little girl. I hope the proper punishment will not be missed. The culprits should rot in jail.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by TheMohican(m): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

you really have no shame

so this is the only thing your brain can produce

gone are the days wen one will come to nairaland and read reasonable and intelligent comments now all we see is ipob dis afonja dat igbo dis yoruba dat guoro dis aboki dat

chia nairaland is finished

and mind you there a big chance that guy might not be igbo he fit be delta man

so you have failed in your igbo vs yoruba nonsense fight

Honestly Nairaland is finished @Seun has neglected this forum for way too long
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by LaReinaa(f): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
See their ugly faces.. ugly in and out, the woman looks like a witch sad
I believe there’s more to the story..
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by TheMohican(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
JosephXavier:

Delta has major ethnic groups like Urhobo, Ijaw, Igbo, Insekiri and that man's name sound like Urhobo
I am surprised by your question and I initially wanted to neglect it but I felt the urge to answer you.
You should know this except you are living from the far north
JosephXavier:

Oga na delta person no be igbo

Read what you said above, you said he isn't Igbo and that he is 'delta' as if Delta is an ethnic group, which it isn't. Bobo na you wey dey confuse yourself

1 Like

Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by dominique(f): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
My theory is, he was caught cheating and decided to humiliate the girl in a way to appease his wife. Very silly of the couple. Good thing the state commissioner of police has intervened, they will not be able to bribe their way out of this mess they put themselves in.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by gambia(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
Too many weird and terrible stories across this country. Baba God abeg , na beg I dey beg u, see me as I naked dey beg you, please let me be among the few success stories in this country

I claim your prayer too. Its disheartening seeing people misbehaving everywhere.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by CasNova: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
That was a terrible thing the couple did.

Where was decency?

Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Omoslim26: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheMohican:

Honestly Nairaland is finished @Seun has neglected this forum for way too long

I think he handed this forum over to one mad man
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Nwaonyishi69: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
delejoye:
The world is at it peak of confusion and commotion. Things are seriously falling apart and every centre of human achievements is under duress and cannot hold the unimaginable staggering together. Morality is dead, religion has been bastardized, empathy has been swallowed by wickedness, political life is another story from Edo to Abuja and back to River. The psychologists have no prescription for the madness going on, the scientist have no data to match the uncommon global health challenge, pastors have suddenly become rapist and Alfa are now ritualist.....who will bell the cat? This generation is mad and the social medial is another noise neighbor that will not allow us rest. No good news to bright up the day only tears and sorrow. Which way na?
All these are the indirect consequences of apc weird leadership. There are now evils, confusion, lies; negotiations with bandits, kidnappers, herdsmen, terrorists; and all the presidency says, no matter what, is 'the president expressed shock'. Which kind wahala be this, a bottle of alomo in a pussy? Na wa o.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Sixfeetbelle: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
I'm tired of reading about bad news on this platform. Seriously! embarassed embarassed
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by myles16(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
The story is not complete na, abi they wanted to use her for rituals... which one??

Both the husband and the wife are kids jare, they look 22-23 to me.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Kendollar696(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Karma is a bitch and will surely Bleep them up whether they are punished or not. see his bad face
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Sanishu: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Child marriage see their face
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by myles16(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
DexterousOne:

Shey Osas na igbo name ni?

Ori è o kpe sè

Walahi ko de kpe rara.... Person wey gutter water dey him brain
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by SpiritFree: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hehe grin
Them go finish this woman today grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
dominique:
My theory is, he was caught cheating and decided to humiliate the girl in a way to appease his wife. Very silly of the couple. Good thing the state commissioner of police has intervened, they will not be able to bribe their way out of this mess they put themselves in.

I think that girl gave them a disease.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Chris2863(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Endlesspeace:
shocked
Occupying my space
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Reex12(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
wickedness of human to humans
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by lilybonny(f): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Weird couple undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) / Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.