Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics (99709 Views)

Man Beat And Assault His Girlfriend Who Comes Visiting, Tends To Kill Her (video / Graphic Photos: Pastor And Wife Allegedly Assault His Sister Over Property. / Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by mechanics(m): 1:44am On Jun 23, 2020
They should have known what they did was wrong.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by here: 2:47am On Jun 23, 2020
Something is wrong with this story
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by BABANGBALI: 2:51am On Jun 23, 2020
Some human beans are very very earthless

1 Like

Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:58am On Jun 23, 2020
STUPID COUPLE!!!
Their brain matter must be made of nothing.

Kudos to the girl for reporting them.

Marry intelligence o!

So not one of them could reason that they were acting like mentally ill patients?

May they not pass stupidity to their kids.

I still can't get over this level of stupidity....
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by JosephXavier: 3:16am On Jun 23, 2020
TheMohican:

Delta na ethnic group

Delta has major ethnic groups like Urhobo, Ijaw, Igbo, Insekiri and that man's name sound like Urhobo
I am surprised by your question and I initially wanted to neglect it but I felt the urge to answer you.
You should know this except you are living from the far north
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by danhans(m): 3:23am On Jun 23, 2020
Some people think there is no law because they are not brought to book,the couple foolishness has paid for their ignorance good luck
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by ChiefAfonja: 3:29am On Jun 23, 2020
See there faces bloody Northerners undecided
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by bigcasava1(m): 4:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Wetin be there reason for that wicked act! If I be that girl brother I Bust off their blood clark head!
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by bigcasava1(m): 4:18am On Jun 23, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
See there faces bloody Northerners undecided
they're not oo. North doesn't bear osas oo!
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by deebrain(m): 4:44am On Jun 23, 2020
The face of the man.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by frozen70(f): 5:19am On Jun 23, 2020
dre11:
Police arrest man, wife over assault on Ex -lover

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-arrest-man-wife-over-assault-on-ex-lover/

Photo: Mr and Mrs Osas Onyeokweni

Mad and crazy couple
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by favour32(m): 5:33am On Jun 23, 2020
Make una careful o
Demonic entities in the form of human beings full everywhere .....if you make mistake, nai be say your egungun don dey go express...
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Goldenfinger: 5:47am On Jun 23, 2020
digicreator:
What! Mans inhumanity to man. I can help you succeed with facebook ads.
.am interested
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by humilitypays(m): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Juvenile marriage, their only occupation and focus is fvck fvck, cheat cheat nothing else grin
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by dalass(f): 6:12am On Jun 23, 2020
smallsmall:

I am sure mad women like you did not see that the Crime was instigated and committed with his equally mad wife.
Evil Women pressurising their husband into Evil, since 1904!
Men should just learn not to bow to the Evil antics of Women of today!.

Behind every evil that happens today, their is a woman behind it, if we dig deep enough.

Nonsense, gender-bias.

Smaller foolish boys get out my mention! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Carter4luv(m): 6:18am On Jun 23, 2020
the couple should be jailed for 6months for this act and also pay the 20 year old girl compensation fee for the damage. lion they sleep monkey go wake up. they just woke the innocent girl up by hitting her.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by YangaBabe: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2020
na wa o, what kind of wickedness is this
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Btruth: 6:30am On Jun 23, 2020
...see the 2 of them, like ring worm.

angry
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by digicreator: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.am interested
Send Message on whatsapp
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Coldie(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Which kind high level pevertedness be this?
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Obynolee(f): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2020
dre11:
Police arrest man, wife over assault on Ex -lover

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-arrest-man-wife-over-assault-on-ex-lover/

Photo: Mr and Mrs Osas Onyeokweni

That is what you get when a fool marries s fool,if you're a fool try to get married to the wise so that your foolishness will be checkmated
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Adgideon(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2020
A wizard and a witch
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Femeto: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2020
Wickedness trouble dey hunger some people.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by phemmite3: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2020
the wife is senseless, she should have a thinking taught, it might happen to her one day
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2020
This is zenith of madness, they should be dealt with to remove every bit of this lunacy from their brains. This is first class insanity.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Abbamasta(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2020
whytediamond:
He wants to prove his loyalty to wife after being caught.
Exactly
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by TheSparrow: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Your contribution will be vital and will help us provide data backed advice to the government and all stakeholders.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Goldenfinger: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2020
digicreator:
Send Message on whatsapp
.give me ur number na
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Dfynboi: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2020
nd u cannt upload d pic of d unclad lady for verification??on ds note i jst want u to knw dt i donbilivit
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Insectkiller: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Where is d video or pictures??
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by bejeria101(m): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2020
Where are the couple? I just see a man and a lady, where is the couple biko?
Re: Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics by Angel1696: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
This people and wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) / Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.